Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,097 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Woman Strips To Bikini Made Of Masks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Strips To Bikini Made Of Masks (1001 Views)

Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Strips To Bikini Made Of Masks by sexysuzzy618: 4:27am On May 27, 2020
An artist is protesting lockdown restrictions in Los Angeles by donning a tiny bikini made out of surgical masks.

DaVida Sal stripped off outside a branch of Trader Joe’s to reveal her daring outfit as bemused shoppers were seen wearing masks on their face to curb the spread of coronavirus.

Meanwhile Sal refused to use the masks for their intended purpose – opting instead to fashion one into blindfold.

She then took to social media to share snaps of herself while driving her point home about people "blindly" complying with social distancing measures.

In a Facebook post she claimed the coronavirus pandemic is a hoax and being used to erode people's freedoms.

She wrote: "I shall not blindly follow,"

She further wrote: "A Living New Modern Fearless Priestess makes her own rules and she wouldn’t ask anyone for permission to be herself."

She also hit out at common social distancing rules to control the spread of the virus, such as asking people to wear masks when shopping and maintaining a two metre distance from each other.

Many were outraged by her waste of personal protective equipment (PPE), relied by healthcare workers.

Nophi Mitchell responded: "I see someone flaunting their health and privilege and wasting protective items that not everyone has easy access to on a desperate quest for attention.

"I see selfishness and a lack of empathy for the people who have already gotten sick and lost their lives that feels like disrespect at best.

"Wearing a mask and staying 6ft apart are smart common sense ways of slowing the spread of an infectious virus with no cure or treatment."

As California looks to relax its lockdown measures all open businesses must ensure social distancing, mask-wearing and have in place a health and safety plans in place.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/woman-strips-to-bikini-made-of-masks-outside-shop-to-protest-lockdown/

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Strips To Bikini Made Of Masks by Freestainworld(m): 5:47am On May 27, 2020
Arrant madness

(1) (Reply)

Lady Puts Her Publ!c Hair On Display As She Show Off Her Acrobatic Skills. PICS / Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? / 6 Possible Dangers Of Double Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.