Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. (1175 Views)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / The Most Emotional Thing You Do In Your Life. / The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 12:35am On Oct 31, 2020
We all have our most emotional moments...

Mine was when I finally got to talk with a girl I admired and was scared to approach for some time in school and be friends with, 'cause I thought she'll be a proud type 'cause of the way she dresss in coperate wears and carrys herself. The most emotional part of this is that she's easy going, free with herself and funny; but her outward appearance looked so serious and taciturn. I finally summoned courage to talk with her. Guess what? She's even humble and friendly, she really enjoyed the little time we spent together and asked why we never knew each other since, 'cause we lived in the same lodge that year. She even wanted to be friends with me earlier according to her. She later went for NYSC camp sha. I should have talked to her earlier, that's the most emotional part of it...

NOW SHARE YOURS!

Don't be shy to share yours
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Offpoint1: 12:37am On Oct 31, 2020
When I kneeled down and professed my love to my economics teacher back in S.S. The love note I wrote her was so powerful, she got all emotional and all the class applauded me.
She drew me near to her, kiss on the forehead and said "Honestly, offpoint... I'm move by your words and boldness. You're a bright kid, I would love to be your woman if you were to be in my age group or older... It can't just work out dear. Focus on your studies, you'll find the right woman when the time is right" I left her present, sobbing and crying. She was so emotional and couldn't hold lecture for that day.

I still can't forget about her totally till date.

After that day, half of the girls were throwing themselves at me... But I was an awkwardly quiet kid who doesn't talk to one, I don't go for short or long break. If I ain't reading, I'm drawing super natural creatures.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Offpoint1:
Typing
Ok
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by poshestmina(f): 12:48am On Oct 31, 2020
It was the first day I met my kid.

I was madly in love, confused, anxious, excited.
Was laughing and crying at the same time.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Sundrus: 12:49am On Oct 31, 2020
For Nigeria, everyday na my most emotional moment angry

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 12:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Offpoint1:
When I kneeled down and professed my love to my economics teacher by in S.S. The love note I wrote her was so powerful, she got all emotional and all the class applauded me.
She drew me near to her, kiss on the forehead and said "Honestly, offpoint... I'm move by your words and boldness. You're a bright kid, I would love to be your woman if you were to be in my age group or older... It can't just work out dear. Focus on your studies, you'll find the right woman when the time is right" I left her present, sobbing and crying. She was so emotional and couldn't hold lecture for that day.

Wow!
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by chatinent: 12:54am On Oct 31, 2020
When her ex married my ex.

I felt so alone.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 12:54am On Oct 31, 2020
poshestmina:
I was madly in love, confused, anxious, excited. Was laughing and crying at the same time.
Awww!
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by chatinent: 12:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Offpoint1:
When I kneeled down and professed my love to my economics teacher back in S.S. The love note I wrote her was so powerful, she got all emotional and all the class applauded me.

After that day, half of the girls were throwing themselves at me... But I was an awkwardly quiet kid who doesn't talk to one, I don't go for short or long break. If I ain't reading, I'm drawing super natural creatures.

If this isn't a lie, mah naked bath.
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 12:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Sundrus:
For Nigeria, everyday na my most emotional moment angry
Chai! Are you kidding me?
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 12:57am On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

I felt so alone.
Chai! You've seen something man...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Offpoint1: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Kranediggy:
Wow!
Yeah. I felt the energy and connection between us, but deep down me I knew it wasn't gonna worked out. She was ahead of me in every ramifications, but I had to let her know my feelings. Whether I was infatuated to her or it was pure love, I couldn't say.
I wish I can see her again someday.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 12:58am On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

Hmmm...
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Offpoint1: 1:03am On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

I don't expect you or anyone to believe it, but it is what it is.
There some stuff you did in life and when you look back to it, you just question yourself how were you able to pulled that true.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 1:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Offpoint1:

I don't expect you or anyone to believe it, but it is what it is.
There some stuff you did in life and when you look back to it, you just question yourself how were you able to pulled that true.
You're right man, shit happens...
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

I felt so alone.
Oh goddamit grin grin

1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 31, 2020
poshestmina:

Same here. When I had him in my hand. Gosh! That feeling is priceless mehn

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by ugochukwun(m): 3:47am On Oct 31, 2020
‘Twas the first day I made ‘my first 250k’.. man I couldn’t stop smiling
I first ran, walk, clap, greeted people along the way, called my mum to greet her( no babe then), came back home, checked my ex-gf profile on fb, bought amala and egufe( something I barely touch on other days).
A whole lot of adrenaline man cool

Added the 250k to my savings to process my admission to study Marine engineering at ...

Dropped out after the first semester cause no one to support me financially cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 5:36am On Oct 31, 2020
ugochukwun:
‘Twas the first day I made ‘my first 250k’.. man I couldn’t stop smiling
I first ran, walk, clap, greeted people along the way, called my mum to greet her( no babe then), came back home, checked my ex-gf profile on fb, bought amala and egufe( something I barely touch on other days).
A whole lot of adrenaline man cool

Added the 250k to my savings to process my admission to study Marine engineering at ...

Dropped out after the first semester cause no one to support me financially cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by brain54(m): 5:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Kranediggy:
We all have our most emotional moments...

Mine was when I finally got to talk with a girl I admired and was scared to approach for some time in school and be friends with, 'cause I thought she'll be a proud type 'cause of the way she dresss in coperate wears and carrys herself. The most emotional part of this is that she's easy going, free with herself and funny; but her outward appearance looked so serious and taciturn. I finally summoned courage to talk with her. Guess what? She's even humble and friendly, she really enjoyed the little time we spent together and asked why we never knew each other since, 'cause we lived in the same lodge that year. She even wanted to be friends with me earlier according to her. She later went for NYSC camp sha. I should have talked to her earlier, that's the most emotional part of it...

NOW SHARE YOURS!

Don't be shy to share yours
this your story reminds me of a girl- Amara. it wasn't an emotional experience though...I don't think I am an emotional person...just similar experience!
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Mrscarter(f): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Offpoint1:

Lol. Awwww smiley
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2020
I was in primary school back then, precisely primary three...There was this pretty girl in my class whom I used to crush on.......small boy with big dreams I drew so close to her to the extent that whenever she had no eraser,I was always there to sacrifice mine,just to giv her....wetin love use my eyes take see en..
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by A305: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2020
3 most happiest days in my life.

1 - The day I checked on the internet to discover UNIBEN granted me admission ( uniben has been my choice university since primary school), I was the happiest that day.

2 - The day I made my first million - wow, oh bob, i felt like Bill Gates, Jeff Benzo and Dangote put together in one lol, however, looking back - it was just the starting point.

3 - The third will be the day, my young Albert Einstein will be born; Still looking for the best female for such a reasonable breed.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Dreadlock69(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Anytime , anyday things don't work out the way I want
Anytime , anyday things work out the way I want
Anytime , anyday I manipulate something or someone and it does works or not
Who I'm I to judge
Zodiac sign=Cancer based on mere assumption I don't know
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Sonnobax15:
...wetin love use my eyes take see en..
No be small thing...
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Dreadlock69:
Anytime , anyday things don't work out the way I want
Anytime , anyday things work out the way I want
Anytime , anyday I manipulate something or someone and it does works or not
Who I'm I to judge
Zodiac sign=Cancer based on mere assumption I don't know
LOL...Try and know what's really wrong, but never give up.
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Professorcplus(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2020
The day I watch movie passion for Christ when Jesus was crucified. Little me cry but as a beast now I can't say...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Professorcplus:
The day I watch movie passion for Christ when Jesus was crucified. Little me cry but as a beast now I can't say...
grin
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by Kranediggy(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2020
A305:
3 most happiest days in my life.

1 - The day I checked on the internet to discover UNIBEN granted me admission ( uniben has been my choice university since primary school), I was the happiest that day.

2 - The day I made my first million - wow, oh bob, i felt like Bill Gates, Jeff Benzo and Dangote put together in one lol, however, looking back - it was just the starting point.

3 - The third will be the day, my young Albert Einstein will be born; Still looking for the best female for such a reasonable breed.
cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by walter11590: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2020
:It was the first day I met my kid.
. Awww!
Re: Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. by OBhdae: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol. Awwww smiley

Got a hold of your post way back in 2015. You an embodiment of smart, wit and intelligence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. / Can't Believe This Video, The Boy Confessed Showing Video How He Used Ladies / What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.