Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1445 Views)

Is She Playing A Game? / Is He Playing Tricks On Her? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Girl846(f): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2011
Re: . by adosjun(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2011
Why can't we hook-up . I hv everytin u need in a man n 4 u i luv ur views, luk n christian mindedness, Let talk gurl,
Re: . by iice(f): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2011
He prolly thinks she's easy.
If she stands firm and he keeps on texting and stuff, maybe he does want more
Re: . by deniyor: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
Doesn't matter what we all think. They are both consenting adults and can do as they please. That said, mind your own business. Go look for your own guy, and if you have one already, go face him.
Re: . by deniyor: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
iice:

He prolly thinks she's easy.
If she stands firm and he keeps on texting and stuff, maybe he does want more

More like YOU think she is easy. The guy has not said or done anything to indicate she is easy. All he has shown is he is interested in her.
Re: . by iice(f): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
Projection.
My 'probably' doesn't mean i think she's easy. Men are the ones with the issues of 'easy' and 'hard'.
Re: . by Onchedu(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2011
U actually expect that accurate deductions can be made as to ''Brad's'' intentions towards Tiff? There's too little info & if U ask me, I'd say U & ''Tiff'' are being paranoid.

So what if he's a player? Is she not woman enough to tame a player :p

It's not like they had sex? Or did they? Cos if they did, he would have logged out already.
Anyway he's still sending flirty sms's so I doubt she let him shine the congo.

Listen, as long as she doesnt give in to him easy, she'll keep control of the dynamics.

So many years & U girls still haveN't figured that saying no to sex gives U control? Say no till his intentions and desire for U are tried, tested & purified to become more tangible & safer for U to indulge.

She still holds the aces. Now it's her turn to take the flirting game to a higher level. Shey Brad like flirting? Tell Tiff to show him he's a baby flirt. Tease & torment him at his game till she's all he want's then she can make him wait till she has broken him & consumed his passions, then & only then should she give in her emotions.

Weak people wish. Strong people make things happen.
Re: . by omega25red(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2011
deniyor:

More like YOU think she is easy. The guy has not said or done anything to indicate she is easy. All he has shown is he is interested in her.
Glad someone mentioned ^^^

poster stay outta her biz. Im sure your friend in not dumb she can take care of her self and if she knows the guy likes to party and still catch feelings for him then thats on her. Your role as a friend is to be there for her and not try to influence her life with your own moral standards. If she does eventually get hurt again then $h1t happens
Re: . by Atreides(f): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2011
Well kissing,infact,not just kissing-having a 'full make-out session' with someone on the first date does seem somehow. The fact that he's a bad boy doesn't necessarily mean he's playing her. After all,reformed rakes make the best boyfriends,no? I think she should just keep things flirty for now,hold out a little longer-if she really wants them to start something. If he wants them to start something too then at some point he'll make a move.
Re: . by pwiz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2011
OP sis na XBOX game d guy dey play.lol
Re: . by sawdeeq(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2011
maybe ,but ur que ,sumtyms it happens,luv they say is blind
Re: . by Beync(f): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2011
Onchedu:

U actually expect that accurate deductions can be made as to ''Brad's'' intentions towards Tiff? There's too little info & if U ask me, I'd say U & ''Tiff'' are being paranoid.

So what if he's a player? Is she not woman enough to tame a player :p

It's not like they had sex? Or did they? Cos if they did, he would have logged out already.
Anyway he's still sending flirty sms's so I doubt she let him shine the congo.

Listen, as long as she doesnt give in to him easy, she'll keep control of the dynamics.

So many years & U girls still haveN't figured that saying no to sex gives U control? Say no till his intentions and desire for U are tried, tested & purified to become more tangible & safer for U to indulge.

She still holds the aces. Now it's her turn to take the flirting game to a higher level. Shey Brad like flirting? Tell Tiff to show him he's a baby flirt. Tease & torment him at his game till she's all he want's then she can make him wait till she has broken him & consumed his passions, then & only then should she give in her emotions.

Weak people wish. Strong people make things happen.
i agre with dis. let her play along with her head but dont fall till d dawn is due.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Gift / What Does This Mean? / What Do Women Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.