Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Is She Playing A Game? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing A Game? (1329 Views)

Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? / How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: (2) (3) (4)

Is She Playing A Game? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2012
I met this lady recently and we dating,we stay a bit far away I'm in Benin but she schools in Enugu , we are both base in warri ,everything seems to go along well,her name on facebook is having same surname with her ex like a couple( this name is a nickname),i brought her attention to it ,told her to change it to anything she feels like but not that name her ex bears,she says i should give her time she doesn't know the names to use. This is the third day now,she said hasn't still gotten a name yet,when i ask if she is still sees him,she said no.From our discussion she is ok with the fact that a lady can date 2 guys if the other helps financially,and she told me before now that this guy helps her financially,that was before we met, don't know if he still does,but she hasn't ask me for money not that I'm not capable of helping but she hasn't . She gave me her password to her facebook account,i can change her name but i want her to do it herself,for her ex i once deleted him off her facebook account,but when we had a problem she added him back.so in a nutshell i am asking if i shoould continue with this relationship or not, and do you think she still seeing him?
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
there are many other things to worry about in r/ships, the fact that such a small issue is a big deal to you is alarming. what is next on your list? how much more do you think you can control this lady?

the lady CLEARLY told you before that she sees nothing wrong in double dating, yet you now are trying to change her. lol, bro, you are confused. whether she still seeing the guy or not is irrelevant here.
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Sijo01(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
Yes, she's playing a Chess game!
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
Rook to H8
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
she's playing you homie big time
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
@Mr Brown, I'm confused that's the reason I'm asking your suggestion, you don't have to remind me ,thank you
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2012
The girl is a player
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by tellwisdom: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44: The girl is a player

Player?? which club she dey play for??
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

I am not sure but it is between Manchester and Barca
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by hbabe(f): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: there are many other things to worry about in r/ships, the fact that such a small issue is a big deal to you is alarming. what is next on your list? how much more do you think you can control this lady?

the lady CLEARLY told you before that she sees nothing wrong in double dating, yet you now are trying to change her. lol, bro, you are confused. whether she still seeing the guy or not is irrelevant here.

Abi o!

@OP
The girl already told you she can double date for financial reasons and also that the other guy helps her financially; what other hint do you want?
Abeg make I go drink fanta jor!
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
She's playing ¥ou.The fact speaks for itself.
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am not sure but it is between Manchester and Barca
grin grin she must be good!
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by KINGwax(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
Describe d object in her hand so dt i might knw whether she is holding a PS2, 3 OR X-BOX PAD, but since u didn't mention anythin like play station, well i dnt think she's playin games...maybe the game is playin her..
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by 195(f): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
KINGwax: Describe d object in her hand so dt i might knw whether she is holding a PS2, 3 OR X-BOX PAD, but since u didn't mention anythin like play station, well i dnt think she's playin games...maybe the game is playin her..

Mortal Kombat - FIGHT!!

Shujinko vs Nightwolf vs Noob smoke cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
190_@:

Mortal Kombat - FIGHT!!

Shujinko vs Nightwolf vs Noob smoke cheesy cheesy

Or Sonya Vs Kano grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by kilimanjaro(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2012
KINGwax: Describe d object in her hand so dt i might knw whether she is holding a PS2, 3 OR X-BOX PAD, but since u didn't mention anythin like play station, well i dnt think she's playin games...maybe the game is playin her..
Dim-witted animal! Face your front. Odechukwu!
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by kilimanjaro(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

It must be Enyimba! Her skill no reach abroad.
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by prettyjulie(f): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
She might not necessary be playing Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ because Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ said she doesn't ask Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ for money but she might be cheating on Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ since she doesn't Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ any big deal in dating two guys @ a time
Call her aπϑ talk to her heart to heart so Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ could know where Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ stand,some gurls find it so difficult to leave their ex especially if he Ȋ̝̊̅§ helping her financially
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by kilimanjaro(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
Op, your babe is the type that has passion for keeping two boyfriends :- One her financier and the other her servicer.
Most guys would stil consider you lucky for being her servicer.
My suggestion :- she's not a wife thing!
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by DukeNija(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Yes she is playing a game. And it's called Nitendo Wii.
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 22, 2012
well thanks for your contribution,but i just found she was not even double dating but triple dating,her so called ex had another facebook profile,and i read all their recent convo(17 june) and they are still so much in love,caught her red handed.i give up on warri girls ,they all love money,
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by kilimanjaro(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2012
BiggyB242: well thanks for your contribution,but i just found she was not even double dating but triple dating,her so called ex had another facebook profile,and i read all their recent convo(17 june) and they are still so much in love,caught her red handed.i give up on warri girls ,they all love money,
Bro, if you don't ditch that babe ASAP, she will be tenple dating!
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by tellwisdom: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2012
:d :d Lolz
Re: Is She Playing A Game? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
Laffinº°˚ <=-P =D ˚°º≈witº°˚ ˚=)) cheesy °º≈swaggsº°˚ ˚º°˚ ˚°º≈.=)) =D
Thanks kilamanjaro

Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? / *nine Signs That Say She Loves You* / Dedicate A Song To Your Sweetie