Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? (7578 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by purelyobjective: 6:25pm On May 27, 2020
Please red pill and blue pill dudes,is it true that ubunja was traced to South Africa and eliminated by a gang of pussy cartels?
Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Martinez39s(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2020
Give no credence to unsubstantiated tales.

32 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
Give to credence to unsubstantiated tales.
A simp man created this thread.

36 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:34pm On May 27, 2020
Meeyankee:
A simp man created this thread.
A SHAMELESS ONE FOR THAT MATTER.

47 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:35pm On May 27, 2020
Ubunja is Ubuntu

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Davash222(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2020
I'm suspecting this moniker.
It's one of those sex-starved feminists here.

26 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2020
.....Coming from a shameless simp.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Amatarasha(f): 7:01pm On May 27, 2020
purelyobjective:
Please red pill and blue pill dudes,is it true that ubunja was traced to South Africa and eliminated by a gang of pussy cartels?
I Amatarasha sent him to hell where he does belongs ,enough of his childishness dooh!
.my dear u are greater Dan jonnyspute in bed n in d field of play grin
Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Amatarasha(f): 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Coming from a shameless simp.
Simps and hypocrites which is better ? By next month I must bless men that love me here ,with cash n kind

1 Like

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Happyfela(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2020
Ubunja manhood will live on.

6 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Amatarasha(f): 7:06pm On May 27, 2020
Happyfela:
He is broke ,
He asked me cash around may d 12th

1 Like

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

A SHAMELESS ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
Too bad they don’t know they don’t want to know

1 Like

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Happyfela(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2020
Lol. Did you give him..
Amatarasha:
He is broke ,
Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
He is broke ,
Why are you lying?

6 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 27, 2020
Happyfela:
Ubunja is the 2pac of nairaland.

23 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Happyfela(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2020
A legend
Meeyankee:

Ubunja is the 2pac of nairaland.

19 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 27, 2020
Happyfela:
A legend
His legacy lives on

12 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by InfinityFabric: 7:17pm On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
He is broke ,
Pictures or it didn't happen.
Resorting to broke-shaming is a sign of intellectual bankruptcy.
Can u please make an actual case someone could listen to and not lose brain points? Maybe not.

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Amatarasha(f): 7:29pm On May 27, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Pictures or it didn't happen.
Resorting to broke-shaming is a sign of intellectual bankruptcy.
Can u please make an actual case someone could listen to and not lose brain points? Maybe not.
Quack doctor Funmisticqueen2 was present wen it happened
Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Amatarasha(f): 7:29pm On May 27, 2020
Happyfela:
Lol. Did you give him..
Yes my dear
Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by InfinityFabric: 7:30pm On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
Quack doctor Funmisticqueen2 was present wen it happened
So there's no evidence ?
I mean you had the opportunity to finish off your arch enemy with something NL would be talking about for ages, AND YOU MISSED IT?

I don't like broke-shaming, it's cheap and useless 'cos financial status is a very very crazy subject, anyone can have money at anytime.
But I'm the minority in this case, lots of people on NL would've love to see that "broke" red pill guy do that.

It's not easy to present your case to people with fully-working brain.
But what do I know, most people are below average anyways.

11 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Amatarasha(f): 7:31pm On May 27, 2020
Meeyankee:

Why are you lying?
I don't lie trust me
Ask adaibeku

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Happyfela(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2020
Can't even believe you
Amatarasha:
Yes my dear
Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Justbehave(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Amatarasha post=90024446]I Amatarasha sent him to hell where he does belongs ,enough of his childishness dooh!
.my dear u are greater Dan jonnyspute in bed n in d field of play grin[/quo
Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Amatarasha(f): 7:33pm On May 27, 2020
Happyfela:
Can't even believe you
Y won't u believe me cos am a female? Discrimination that's it
Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Amatarasha(f): 7:34pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Justbehave post=90025352][/quote]With ur lil dick n powdered sperm abeg cheesy
Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Omar09(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2020
You know you could come out and ask these girls their number and tell them how you feel about them and they'd give you a response. @op

1 Like

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by purpinkx(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2020
I learned a lot from that guy.

Maybe he lost access to his account.

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
I Amatarasha sent him to hell where he does belongs ,enough of his childishness dooh!
.my dear u are greater Dan jonnyspute in bed n in d field of play grin
.....Is like you want to have a taste of me? Why the mention? Did I call you out? Stop it next time.
Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Justbehave(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
With ur lil dick n powdered sperm abeg cheesy
YOU are mad. I have asked you in the morning if you re HoREny? And The way am seeing you,it looks like you are.

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Amatarasha(f): 7:45pm On May 27, 2020
Justbehave:
YOU are mad. I have asked you in the morning if you re HoREny? And The way am seeing you,it looks like you are.
So if am H0rny watchu gonna do hoh! I will take ur insult as a joke but don't try that next time
Re: Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? by Amatarasha(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2020
purpinkx:
I learned a lot from that guy.

Maybe he lost access to his account.
Shame on u dear purpin
I heard u beat ur girlfriend last week all because of wat u learnt from him, I want to teach u better tins ,not that which he teaches

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You / Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.