Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Shame To The Crying Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shame To The Crying Men (452 Views)

My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame To The Crying Men by chariisGRACE(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2020
Shame to the crying men. Pathetic!

I'll make this as brief as possible. As for my grammar, I am not an English.

We all have come across posts on this Forum of 'boyfriends' crying and wailing about their cheating 'girlfriends'. I call it the HIGHEST form of stupidity especially if they are not making any plans to get married. WHY CRY OVER A GIRL THAT IS NOT YOUR WIFE?

Let me give this illustration to them (wailing boyfriends).

She is like a giant sweet-smelling free-bread that is kept in a junction. you are free to eat from it if and only if you can surge through the crowd because they are battalions of men just like you (wailer) that are eating or probably been eating from the bread thereof. You and your battalions of bread-eaters can eat from that bread as much as you want and you can also leave to another bread if you are tired of eating from the first bread (dumping).

WHEN SHOULD YOU WAIL OVER YOUR CHEATING GIRLFRIEND?

You are permitted to cry and wail as much as you want if you finally buy the bread (marriage) because you have paid for it and nobody has the right to eat from it again,

BOTTOM LINE

If you are not married to a girl, you have no right to cry over her infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Shame To The Crying Men by Nobody: 9:42am On May 28, 2020
Iyayo. grin
Life na general market.

2 Likes

Re: Shame To The Crying Men by Freestainworld(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2020
feelings can make one go crazy, but we must learn to wake up to the reality, You can only fight for what is yours ( wife), and not kill yourself on what may likely not be yours later ( girlfriend).

1 Like

Re: Shame To The Crying Men by chariisGRACE(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2020
Freestainworld:
feelings can make one go crazy, but we must learn to wake up to the reality, You can only fight for what is yours ( wife), and not kill yourself on what may likely not be yours later ( girlfriend).

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend / How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship / Life Should Just End. No Zeal To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.