Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe (17274 Views)

No Fresh Probe Of Adesina - AfDB Board Rules / Adesina To Step Aside As AfDB President For Fresh Probe / No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by EgusiShankly: 2:52pm On May 29, 2020
Jakemedg:
When will a black become a parliament member in china
why on earth will black man want to be involve in Chinese government?
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by Subduer: 3:21pm On May 29, 2020
mannyiyke:
If Adesina were Igbo, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba would side with the US to have him investigated by the US. Buhari would have secretly written a letter to America that he supports her decision. Obasanjo wouldn't have come out to defend him. And you (Nigerians) would have believed the story. That's the glaring truth.
It's neither in your culture, or nurture, to copy other tribes. They're different
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by chewwie(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2020
Olominira:
[s][/s]
Rubbish, if it's Buhari It'd be different
Yes, it'll be different because all powers rest on our FG, Buhari shutdown Lagos, Ogun and Abuja. Did you hear of Trump shutting down any state?
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by rummmy: 8:27pm On May 29, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

wtf is this one saying
I'm saying what you don't know.

Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by SarkinYarki: 8:29pm On May 29, 2020
Olominira:
I personally see this US probe as an insult on Africans. Trump Admin for that matter, a racist bigot, visionless, arrogant and largely unintelligent fellow who talks and tweet without common sense.

Let everyone know today that Trump met USA as a Powerful and strong economy nation but would be leaving the country as a hopeless, powerless, and visionless nation.

Normally, he's supposed to commit suicide for a nation like America loosing over 100k souls to a virus. Yet, he has the gut to ask for investigation of someone who has done extremely well in managing what has committed to him. No one in the history Trump generations has ever achieved what Adesina has achieved.

Shut up your brother is complicit from the explicit allegations !!! The allegations are clear as daylight so take your problem away from Trump because he doesn't even know AFDB exist ... You want to blame Trump for Economic slump caused by a pandemic lockdown yet you were quiet just 6 months ago when he was breaking one Economic record after the other ..Well let me burst your bubble the US economy will come roaring stronger than ever once the Lockdown is over and I hope you will come back to congratulate him then
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by udison123(f): 12:26am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 2:18pm On May 30, 2020
emkz:

Adesina's problem is with Steve Dowd, the US Executive Director of AfDB, who felt he is being undermined by Adesina's leadership style of promoting African interest ahead of US'.

Now, it is against the bank rules for whistleblowers, who are obviously insiders, to publicise their allegations and they need to be disciplined. It is also against the bank rules for any shareholder to call for an independent probe (that is why there is a board of governors). When this is over, the whistleblowers need to be rounded up and dismissed. Also, the US Executive Director needs to resign and Africans need to review and enforce conditions for partnerships in future.

If Africa cannot control the AfDB, it is best to close it. If that bank becomes insolvent because African leaders fail to honour the loan obligations and the US or China bails us out, we are done.
You will never go mad and whatever that makes your brain notch will never finish cheesy ....

Africans is the problem of Africa .... I think na just fvck and money will come this life come do not Knowledge !!

How could US become the second largest Shareholder in an African Bank ...... US would try to manipulate other African countries to become the largest Shareholder in that Bank ...

Our leaders just wanto have sex and build mansions grin ... They are still being Animalistic!

1 Like

Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 2:22pm On May 30, 2020
redroom:

Igbo not Ibo fake thing

See the support Adeshina is getting from Igbo pple but if this was Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, some afonja toads would have been spewing venom
Ngozi can never have problem with US due to AFDB .... She would have satisfied them and use graphs to confuse African leaders .... Sack her and US makes her World Bank/IMF vice whadafvck .... and NOI win and she wins !!

Adesina pro Africa and the west can never like someone like that so the BULLY !!
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 2:29pm On May 30, 2020
winterfell007:
The African Union must take a stand against undue interference. Obsanjo is right Even if Adesina stole $100,000,000 from the bank, they are laid-down procedures already on how to deal and discipline the Bank chief for gross misconduct codified within the AfDB since 1976. America should have probably read the laws setting up the AfDB before investing their money in the bank.
If they don't like the reports of the ethics committee that is legally and officially the committee that investigates gross misconduct within the institution, then they are welcome to leave. AfDB might struggle initially with financial loss if the US exit, but I'm confident we'll pick up the pieces and move on strongly
The problem is who are the "We" .... It is only Africa as a continent that is so divided in itself so much that if US should withdraw her shares and sells same to South Africa, Kenya, Cote D'ivoire, Angola/Morocco/Algeria ..... aswear, All these countries will ensure Nigeria doesn't have one say in AFDB for ever ....

Those countries wouldn't care about the devastating effect it will have on them in the longrun .... All they would be care about is money they see now from US !

Africa is cooked and done unless God just wanna help us .... !!
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 2:44pm On May 30, 2020
Jakemedg:
Have you bothered to ask yourself what is South Africa ,and other African countries stand on this issue
They would be considering whether to back US or Back Nigeria ..... What does Nigeria have to offer or threatened them to support her son compared to what US has to offer or threatened them with !

If US wants Adesina out, would divided Nigeria led by Hausa/Fulani even sacrifice alliance with US over one Berebe (Yoruba) .....

If US wants Adesina out, He will be out .... grin

But I doubt he will leave .... They just want to bully him into playing Balls and make him realise he can't do sh.it without checking up with them ...

They are raping us within our very eyes and the entire continent is looking even in our own bank ..... Something no Africa country could try with IMF, IBRD .... Ahhhh, Oluwa ooo

1 Like

Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 2:47pm On May 30, 2020
Jakemedg:
It may surprise you that some African cabals within the AfDB are the ones fueling the ouster of Akin Adeshina
Before Nko .... Na ur enemy inside go show ya enemy outside the way na .... if not who go fit catch you grin
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 2:51pm On May 30, 2020
mannyiyke:
If Adesina were Igbo, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba would side with the US to have him investigated by the US. Buhari would have secretly written a letter to America that he supports her decision. Obasanjo wouldn't have come out to defend him. And you (Nigerians) would have believed the story. That's the glaring truth.
Obasanjo is Pan Nigeria and Pan Africa .... If Ngozi should have problem or Ezekwesili .... Obasanjo would come out for them even if it is Elrufai .... They are all his boys but Adesina is his Son and a Promising and brighter son !!

Forget about the letter, Only God knows what Obj has put up underground calling African leaders and rallying all his old goons to speak to their country men ....

Baba will do this for any promising Nigerian/African Son .....
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 2:55pm On May 30, 2020
Hoephase:

China may offer the best rate but as it stands today doing business with China is not in the best interests of Africa.

Of the two evil I will chose the west anytime over China.

Let's agree that this is a false call and should been seen as a witch hunt. The west may have their agenda but somewhere within their nefarious activities their ideology allows them to throw in a sense of decorum and they act well every now and then.

Can you tell me anywhere where China has called out or try to call our the rots going on among the political class in countries where they do business?

From a purely business perceptive which you hinge your points on you are 100 percent correct and I am not going to fault any of your claims.

But for us it should not be, we should look at the long term and all round implications of every single partnership African goes into. Infact it is time we start reviewing our existing partnerships with the world.

I have to acknowledge that we were rail roaded into most of the one sided relationship we have with the west but with China it seems we are foolishly walking into it.

Sorry I had to rant a bit. grin
There is no difference between the west and China .... There is no difference between any Global power ....

If Africa will develop, it is Africa that will develop Africa because verily, Africans anywhere in the world can get massacred and the resources is carted away for free another Berlin Conference grin ...

The Machines are replacing Manpower Africans are known for .... but they still need us for Business .and Bullying.... I don't know what we are contributing presently to global development if not Natural resources only few Human resources!!

An average African just want to Fvck and Flex big cars and Mansions ... give him money and girls , all his problems are solved!!
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 3:03pm On May 30, 2020
jrusky:

Let all of you quoting me listen good. All I care about is enough of all these indirect rule or unecessary nose diving from the West, if Adeshina group are not doing the job let Africa do the probe and take necessary action.

As per South Africa snd others you mentioned I cant speak for them ok my stand is Africa affairs should be Africa affairs it deos not matter the *damn slavery interest from the West*

Anytime these useless imperialist see a strong and intelligent person about to spring up in Africa to upper stage of the ladder they pull string and create unfounded excuses to shrink and mute that person to stupor.

So keep your analysis to yourself im not buying it and I won't buy it. Madagascar discovered Convid resistant substances they rejected it but can pay $10 million to lawmakers to approve their satanic compoulsory vaccine bah and you are expecting me to join hand in pulling down my fellow Africa because of unfounded and useless allegations Far from it. Africa don't dictate in the West Affairs.

Good day. Any further quote straight to bin.
Bro, I understand your spirit , Enthusiasm and Patriotism..... but you know that if you yourself don't hold yourself wellwell, u sabi how many people wey wan run and ruin your life for you .....

Holding yourself and your Ground is what scares them away .... You can't just chase them away.... You need to bully them too now do Africa hold her affairs very well and do we have what it takes to scare them away ....

When all our leaders are doing is building hotels and filling stations everywhere.... ... All they wanna do is sex, sex and sex grin
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by Hoephase: 3:09pm On May 30, 2020
DonroxyII:
There is no difference between the west and China .... There is no difference between any Global power ....

If Africa will develop, it is Africa that will develop Africa because verily, Africans anywhere in the world can get massacred and the resources is carted away for free another Berlin Conference grin ...

The Machines are replacing Manpower Africans are known for .... but they still need us for Business .and Bullying.... I don't know what we are contributing presently to global development if not Natural resources only few Human resources!!

An average African just want to Fvck and Flex big cars and Mansions ... give him money and girls , all his problems are solved!!

You don finish us grin

On the other hand they need Africa to attain a certain level of success to be able to consume that which they produce for us.

We are consumer of their technologies, we consume every single thing they produce which grow their economy.

In return we get loan to purchase their trains.

They give us loan to import their arms and ammunition.

We their loans we are able to import their expertise in maintaining the machineries we bought from them using the loan they gave to us. grin
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 3:10pm On May 30, 2020
Exc2000:

China isnt trying to be anybody's big brother, they regard us as an independent soveriegn state.. unlike America that would ban Arm Sales because of Gay Right and openly lie that Jonathan was demonizing and abusing the rights of Boko haram..

Look at the condition of the grants IMF just granted us? they pratically want us to have single forex window, drop subsidy and impose many trash on us, they are even advocates of opening our borders... China on the other hand would ask you to sign an agreement stating your collateral, tenure of loan, your own counterpart fund to the project, and where the money would be escrowed and released in phases to contractors after completion of each phase

In everywhere Chinese had done better busines with us than the West, we had asked G.E of US to come help us fix power at mambila, we asked them to help with rail, they dodged us because they clearly dont want development in africa so as not to threaten their exploit of our resources, china had picked up this contruction funded the project and gave a single digit intrest rate on loan tenure lasting 20-25 years

can you compare how Ebay and other western auction site treat us like criminals and how aliexpress and alibaba regard us? with the way US media label us cybercriminal are we even on the top 10 list on cybercriminals headed by US and Uk hackers?

for me oo, i prefer chinese to the west

Great Analysis .... the west started like that too until it became ugly!!

When China ugliness shows , it will be worse than the west.... west even have Humanitarianism.... and Humanists ..... China is simply winners take it all ....

You think Chinese will condemn their government if tomorrow China suddenly decided to be killing Africans in Africa grin .... Who help China to become great in 21st century

Just wait and see when China roll her ugly head ... we shall run back to the west we are tonguleashing today to help bailout us against China .... For West to help us , that would be an Higher Generational debt at exorbitant interest rates ..... !!

Dem all dey Laugh us .... Let Buhari keep thinking Southern Nigeria is a conquered region when the entire Africa is a conquered Region !!

1 Like

Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 3:11pm On May 30, 2020
BEEFIE:

anybody that tries this your option 2 will be assassinated by USA.

our only prayer is that China should win the current cold war it will embolden others to take steps
China brutality is worse than the west ....

China doesn't have God grin .... China is playing future games .... The future scares me
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 3:18pm On May 30, 2020
Hoephase:

You don finish us grin

On the other hand they need Africa to attain a certain level of success to be able to consume that which they produce for us.

We are consumer of their technologies, we consume every single thing they produce which grow their economy.

In return we get loan to purchase their trains.

They give us loan to import their arms and ammunition.

We their loans we are able to import their expertise in maintaining the machineries we bought from them using the loan they gave to us. grin
The real problem is that we are not maximising what they are actually giving to us while they are maximising what we are giving to them .....

Is our rail sector efficient
are the technologies efficient
Arms and Ammunition we are using to fight the war they are using our money to sponsor grin

Our leaders don't understand how global politics is being played , they are still Clannish and Tribalistic!!

That is what they need us for "Consumption" not "Production" and their Cabals all agreed on that ...

Any attempt by Any African, Africans , African country or African countries to engage in Production devastating to Whether east or west, they will join hands in bringing that person down!!

You see China is not interfering in AFDB or anytime US/Europe get wahala with us .... They won't interfere in her business too but just shout on media grin
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 3:19pm On May 30, 2020
Jakemedg:
Which China?
You mean the same China wey no want use eyes see anything black ,african or another china
Leave him na, Na with him very eye everything go clear !!

1 Like

Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 3:23pm On May 30, 2020
Hoephase:

Did you read the news of what is going on in Tanzania with the deal China signed with them?

China isn't asking anyone to open their border because with Chinese loan China gets access to and control the very port in question ( taking Tanzania as an example) in which case there is no need to ask for open border because they are the border "police".

Have you asked yourself how it is possible for us to have had several cases of Chinese "illegal" miners littered all over Nigeria?

Because all th deals we signed with China as a caveat that says Chinese will produce a certain percentage of the manpower needed to excite the project. This does not only give them the opportunity to repatriate a huge percentage of the money being loaned you it also allows them easy access within the country.

As per China not getting into our affairs the answer to that is obvious. China know that the more rot in the system the bigger their pay day.

The only way most of the deals China has in Africa was even possible was as a result of the corrupt system we have.

Have you heard of Chinese government investigations of claims of corruption being perpetrated by Chinese companies out here? Of course it was before our very own eyes that we witness the investigation of Halliburton and Siemens.
Leave the dude, The way he reasons and sees it .... is the same way our leaders are seeing it .... If you make such a person the president of Nigeria, he will just throw us opened to Chinese ...

I don't know why people only plan for the present not Future .... China secret agents in the name of contractors would have used technologies to map out all nook and cranny of Nigeria and where all our natural resources are domiciled including those our military don't know since they are busy eating pepper soup and finding the next Amaka to ba.ng !!

1 Like

Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by Hoephase: 8:34pm On May 30, 2020
DonroxyII:
Leave the dude, The way he reasons and sees it .... is the same way our leaders are seeing it .... If you make such a person the president of Nigeria, he will just throw us opened to Chinese ...

I don't know why people only plan for the present not Future .... China secret agents in the name of contractors would have used technologies to map out all nook and cranny of Nigeria and where all our natural resources are domiciled including those our military don't know since they are busy eating pepper soup and finding the next Amaka to ba.ng !!

Chinese are running crazy in Africa I pray it is not too late when we find out.
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 9:45pm On May 30, 2020
Hoephase:

Chinese are running crazy in Africa I pray it is not too late when we find out.
It will be ... Don't worry though, The queen will bail us out ...

Our colonial masters no go shame us ... grin

1 Like

Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by Hoephase: 5:59am On May 31, 2020
DonroxyII:
It will be ... Don't worry though, The queen will bail us out ...

Our colonial masters no go shame us ... grin

Hahaha.

Depending on whether bailing us is worth the trouble for her.
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by Hoephase: 6:02am On May 31, 2020
DonroxyII:
The real problem is that we are not maximising what they are actually giving to us while they are maximising what we are giving to them .....

Is our rail sector efficient
are the technologies efficient
Arms and Ammunition we are using to fight the war they are using our money to sponsor grin

Our leaders don't understand how global politics is being played , they are still Clannish and Tribalistic!!

That is what they need us for "Consumption" not "Production" and their Cabals all agreed on that ...

Any attempt by Any African, Africans , African country or African countries to engage in Production devastating to Whether east or west, they will join hands in bringing that person down!!

You see China is not interfering in AFDB or anytime US/Europe get wahala with us .... They won't interfere in her business too but just shout on media grin

African is like a helpless naive girl at the mercy of unruly men.

1 Like

Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 8:00pm On May 31, 2020
Hoephase:

African is like a helpless naive girl at the mercy of unruly men.
She is getting raped anyhow and solely keep for rape .... ThanGod she has Big ass and Big boobs ... Maybe the might have Murder her .... These unruly men has no GOD in their heart! ... God has given us the resources and the brain ... Unfortunately, we ain't using any of them ... People we sabi come dey use am and use us grin ....

I no blame them ooo, no paddi in the Jungle ... Lion is the King !
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 8:03pm On May 31, 2020
Hoephase:

Hahaha.

Depending on whether bailing us is worth the trouble for her.
Haba, She would really bail us out .... we are the Prodigal son .... Infact, She is already waiting for the day e go burst ..

. She will be the one to Offer us help at huge cost though .... Then we accept and she start her own raping too as usual grin grin
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by Hoephase: 9:04pm On May 31, 2020
DonroxyII:
Haba, She would really bail us out .... we are the Prodigal son .... Infact, She is already waiting for the day e go burst ..

. She will be the one to Offer us help at huge cost though .... Then we accept and she start her own raping too as usual grin grin

Africa don suffer.
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by omoharry(f): 9:42pm On May 31, 2020
Princedapace:

Calm down bro, USA is a major donator to the bank. They can't be donating money to a bank and the money is being used anyhow. If u don't want them to have a say, then stop collecting donations from them. But if u stop, the bank may go broke.
They did not say money is being use any how .Their quarrel with Deshina is that he uses his position to favor more Nigerians/friends ..They consider it as corruption .
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by omoharry(f): 10:00pm On May 31, 2020
DonroxyII:

So you are saying that all you do is Bleep around and flex abi?Good for you then.
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by DonroxyII: 10:07pm On May 31, 2020
omoharry:
So you are saying that all you do is Bleep around and flex abi?Good for you then.
I said an Average African... You are one of the problem because you don't read to understand ... I put "Average" I mean Average IQ .... Taaa and GTFO my Ziggy.. u fvckeee tongue
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by Princedapace(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2020
omoharry:
They did not say money is being use any how .Their quarrel with Deshina is that he uses his position to favor more Nigerians/friends ..They consider it as corruption .

Money is still part of it. U can read up the accusations of which using money for personal interests were part of it..

Also, favourism is a great corruption. Is it becus we have allowed it in Nigeria? It is a great corruption. And quoted the comment becus the person was asking why USA is putting their mouth inside the matter.

The answer is simple: US is putting mouth inside the matter becus USA donates huge money to the bank yearly. So, as a donor, they have a say in the bank.
Re: AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe by omoharry(f): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
DonroxyII:
I said an Average African... You are one of the problem because you don't read to understand ... I put "Average" I mean Average IQ .... Taaa and GTFO my Ziggy.. u fvckeee tongue
Are you not an average Nigerian? Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defection Rumours: PDP Governors Visit Matawalle In Gusau / In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules / ​bomb Rocks Damaturu Commercial Area, Many Feared Dead (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.