Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans (55977 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Is Donald Trump's Going To Be Impeached?? Check Out His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 10:03am On May 29, 2020
Thank God for real democracy. If it were Nigeria, so hi of have arrested Jack Dorsey for terrorism, cybercrimes or one stupid charge by now
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Fiscabally(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2020
godkiller:
Donald Trump should connect his fingers with his brain when typing.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Alagbado
Learn
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by GEEBITE: 10:03am On May 29, 2020
Live like a king till a trigger happy police man or armed robbers or kidnappers snuff life out of the person. Nowhere is safe man.
PigTormentor:

America has always been a volcano waiting to explode. It has exploded many times in the past, Watts riots of 1965, Detroit riots of 1967 and LA riots of 1992 comes to mind among many other riots over the years.
Race relations is one of the reasons that made me realize long time ago that no matter how good I have it in America, Nigeria is always going to be home for me. I have had a wonderful more than 35 years of blissful life in America but I always know in the back of my mind that Nigeria is where I'm at peace and totally comfortable as a human being.
I have worked with racist whites and some very good ones too. I have also worked with African Americans who don't like you becuase they think I have an added advantage because I' m from Nigeria and the white will rather deal with me than deal with them. It's very complicated it's not all it seems to look like.
Make dollars in the US and bring it to Nigeria and live like a king, you can't beat that.

I know it's not for everyone, Nigeria is HOME FOR ME, it works for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by eyinjuege: 10:04am On May 29, 2020
Why should looting be followed by shooting?
Why should death be the penalty for stealing, while white murderers in the form of police are allowed to walk free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Okoroawusa: 10:05am On May 29, 2020
I am surprise reading comments here....

...mmm... Just imagine if this was Buhari. Will their comments be the same?

6 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Kingrefreshed: 10:06am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.

The looting and violence dishonours the memory of the deceased.

And the looters are making things worse for the black man.

They call you a monkey, a thief and a brigand and you go right ahead and prove them right.

So so wrong.

Let's revise this and start from the beginning.

What if we campaign and preach against Police Brutality!!!

This wouldn't have happened at all.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by jaxxy(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
And some blacks/Africans take this man as their hero. Some people in Nigeria are pro Trump Andi wonder if they are okay? Trump that have been insulting Africans and blacks from time immemorial. And how can he stop when the oppressed are worshippers of their oppressor!! Tufiakwa.....shame on blacks!! An ido0t that banned us from migrating to US, claiming American while we all know his father's came to US as migrants. Someone that insults everyone and anyone. Restricted nation's from migrating to US, who owns US btw?? White people are also migrants!! F00ls

He gave a stern warning doesn’t mean he’s going to do it literally. Calm down.

Yes we deserve ban already so we can focus on our leaders and yes trump is warning Nigerian and African leaders about accountability and proper leadership.

Africans must stop running from their problems bt rather fAce it and fix it.

As a realist i still support Trump.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by adelaja70(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2020
bluefilm:
Twitter should be careful.

Because Trump just threatened to shut down Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and the rest of them.

There's a difference between having a peaceful protest and using the opportunity of rioting to loot stores.
Shut down? You think America is Africa or Asia... Dem never born in Papa well.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Tannhauser(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.

They call you a monkey, a thief and a brigand and you go right ahead and prove them right.

So so wrong.

One of the reasons why I usually say I am racist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by ConnectedMan: 10:10am On May 29, 2020
blowjohn:

It's like u need diazepam or amitriptyline.
Where in the tweet did he mention china or north Korea?
Have u read the tweet and pondered over it?
The same china enslaving nigeria and other countries with loans is the country ur glorifying.
The same china destroying mosques and churches is the country ur glorifying.
Who sent u ventilators recently?
Trump has even tried to make sure that churches and mosques open right away.
Am sure u would think otherwise.......beer parlours can open but churches cannot open, just the way Democrats want it.

Better stop ur hatred for this man. Trump has done so well for america. If u want proof I'll send u video links of blacks that have seen the truth.
Peace.

Its normal for every politician to do some good in order to score some points you know. How else will he win elections? Believe these guys at your own peril.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by gambia(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2020
But why looting? They should have embark on a peaceful protest.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 10:12am On May 29, 2020
I have said it countless of time, if Trump were to be president in Africa, he would have been a brute, a totalitarian. He is a racist, mark my words, he will not win his second term election in November. It is only in Nigeria he has cult like followers just because he called our mumu president lifeless soul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 10:12am On May 29, 2020
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Titi03(f): 10:13am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.

So so wrong.

Why didn't Trump address the racist cop who MURDERED a black man in broad daylight? But this same pig wants to call protesters thugs lipsrsealed

Do you know whites and Latinos are just as involved in the riots/looting as much as blacks?

Listen, no matter how much you kiss Trump's cottage cheese ass, he will still regard you as a non-human, a baboon, an inferior being - why? You are black! So please shut it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by hayzed1090: 10:13am On May 29, 2020
godkiller:

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Ojo Lagos
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Miracle1991: 10:14am On May 29, 2020
deji68:
How did He threaten Americans ... Are people looting under the disguise of prostesting Not thugs
just imagin this statement is coming from Buhari, you and your folks would have rain insult on him like rainfall.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2020
bolousadex:
It took me years to discover that Buhari is better than Trump

Buhari better than Trump??! Lol... Even Buhari won't deceive himself to this extent. grin
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Kosoco(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2020
See as you people are critical about The Most developed country of the world. Disregarding the mess we have here.... Very soon CBN will apple to borrow from Nairaland
martineverest:
so unprofessional president.... infact,the most unethical American president ever.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by djbuobley69(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2020
Ibadan
Bodij
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by blowjohn(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2020
ConnectedMan:

Its normal for every politician to do some good in order to score some points you know. How else will he win elections? Believe these guys at your own peril.

Trump has been doing good since he entered power.
He has been tweeting from day one.
The man hasn't slowed down.
Fine u may say some things like opening of church is partly political but u can also see that some democratic governors and the Democrats dont want the election to hold. They agree that restaurants and beer joints should open bit dont want churches to open.
U just have to torture the Democrats cos they constitute a large majority of atheists, gays, and those kind of idiots

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by dangoteinlaw: 10:17am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.

So so wrong.
look in as much as the act is condemable it is necessary for history to be made. When is this killing going to stop, say whatever u want behind ur keyboard but there's a grieving soul unjustly murderred

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Vulcan24(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2020
this man sef na thug..... but one needs to calm and deal with him cos he s multifarious character

he can interpret the tweet to mean.... gang shooting

modify

I came back to redress

the protest has gotten out of hand

Trump pls order shooting

if u no like am.... discuss with ur igp if he can do better

modify..... added

I had called for something and I thought I was d only one thinking in that direction but here it is ..... Americans challenging status quo.... many will fall but in the end more will rise
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by kay29000(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2020
seankafor:
This man na real gangster ahswear grin

Those bars seems something from rappers like kiss of death.. grin
"When the looting starts,the shooting starts.." grin

Hahaha! Trump is a member of D Block with Jadakiss, Styles and Sheek grin
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by bluefilm: 10:18am On May 29, 2020
adelaja70:

Shut down? You think America is Africa or Asia... Dem never born in Papa well.

Dey dia na.

You think American constitution is like that of Africa or Asia?

America is all about freedom.

Now Twitter, Facebook and co. are now being accused of stifling free and conservative speech most especially with their recent policy of banning people on their network once they feel like you are not saying what they are comfortable with hearing.

Now, according to Trump, this is going to affect the upcoming elections, and he's not going to take that!

Americans have the right to say what they want to say and air their opinions.

Any company that is blocking that right is going against the laws of land!

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Faithful007: 10:19am On May 29, 2020
freshkpomo:
Lunatic on the loose. Trump Na correct guy, hate or like him many Nigerians silently wish he was their president.

God bless Nigeria..
if trump was Nigeria's president, do you think it will end in tweet? na jus say im no go much power in America. if its nigeria, Obama and all those he insulted and accused for corruption and murder would have been either in kuje, DSS or efcc

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2020
godkiller:

I'm interested sir08033887150 solar panels production and installation
God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by 24SEVEN: 10:19am On May 29, 2020
ForeThinker:
Slow down. Life isn’t a race, it doesn’t matter how fast you buy your first house, how fast you get stuck in your career or get that promotion. Take it one step at a time, you don’t have to go to uni straight after high school. Take a gap year, Bleep it, take three gap years. Let yourself have the next 5 years unplanned, because you’ve got your entire life to live. Slow down, embrace today for what it is, thank yesterday for what it gave you and have hope for tomorrow for what it can be.

Not badly written. I remember some years back, I just travelled to Ibadan just to meet new ladies, new culture and have sex and fun and returned back to PH. cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Adesina18111(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2020
Gen gen gen...case closed

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Urchman200: 10:21am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.

So so wrong.
the looting involved all the colours ,on trump comments is very wrong to returned looting with shooting when u can easily get them arrested and prosecuted, I admire trump but he is beginning to sound like a certain man in my country, who will always say when u are cut with ballots box ,u should consider that as the last crime u will commit in ur life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Angelfrost(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2020
Bawsse:
Trump always quick to condemn black people

What are you even on about??! Is the looting and destruction of properties not condemnable??! What has race got to do with this??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

David Mabumba Sex Video: Zambia’s Education Minister Sacked / Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser / Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.