Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) (63562 Views)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Massacre Was A Series Of Shootings And Murders Wh / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin / Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Temysteve(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:
Lol......the editing has distorted the pictures. No doubt OAU has some of the most beautiful architectural buildings but due to lack of maintenance, they are becoming shadows of themselves. Most haven't been painted for decades. Reason is why UI and UNILAG are far ahead.

Take for example no hostel in UNILAG or UI can ever be this bad and unkempt like these ones in the first two pictures. Now compare this to the worst hostel in unilag Enijoku from the last two pictures and see what i am talking about.
Ogbeni the present OAU hall of residence is mouthwatering, just go from Awo to Faj hall and feed ur eyes. What you uploaded is about 6-7yrs ago. Since Ogunbodede Administration began hostels has taken a new shape big time.

7 Likes

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by olutop(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:
Lol......the editing has distorted the pictures. No doubt OAU has some of the most beautiful architectural buildings but due to lack of maintenance, they are becoming shadows of themselves. Most haven't been painted for decades. Reason is why UI and UNILAG are far ahead.

Take for example no hostel in UNILAG or UI can ever be this bad and unkempt like these ones in the first two pictures. Now compare this to the worst hostel in unilag Enijoku from the last two pictures and see what i am talking about.
These are old pictures, the hostels have been renovated after so much pressure from the students....OAU now boast 1 of the best Dormitories in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by JBoss25(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:

hostel looking like kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by lebienconnu: 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
Oba Awon University
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Chicastle: 8:56pm On May 31, 2020
yusman14:
Great Ife!!
Africa's most beautiful campus..
We lead others follow...

More pictures from me too..

You lead people swimming inside constant power supply?

And the classes in a dark place
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by vasco01(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2020
Are we in universities challenge in nairaland ne?
Were is lalastic
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Federalmike: 8:56pm On May 31, 2020
mismore:
Let me famz my school.... Of the greatest ife!!! I wish we had better maintenance though
great!!!
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:58pm On May 31, 2020
Dem boast yesterday o!

Beautiful!
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by SaintBeehot(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2020
Dpaulie:

...aluta against all oppression, forward ever, backward never...
of the greatest Gbogbo of the greatest Gbagba of the greatest Shiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Tulsaguy: 8:58pm On May 31, 2020
I'm inviting you to join Cash Crates, a site that lets you earn money with social media. I just earned $123.00 and you can too! Sign up today for a $25 bonus! https://join.cashcrates.co/Donbabatee100
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Davicl: 8:58pm On May 31, 2020
chiefmc:
Good evening, please chat me up if you know printing business very well, I mean the entire value chain of printing and branding. Also very good graphic designers are also requested to chat me up. We need to work together for a new project

Yep look no more,that's my line
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:58pm On May 31, 2020
The best and most beautiful University in Nigeria. The only place where electricity is underground. No single useless wire like all those glorified secondary schools.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by 0balufonlll: 8:59pm On May 31, 2020
This is a Western Region legacy - an Awolowo et al legacy. cool

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Carter4luv(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2020
good structures yet thousands of people graduating every year in our nigeria beautiful schools yet no job opportunity, they should build more companies dan schools.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Khunbz(f): 8:59pm On May 31, 2020
Wow! BA Eng also......class'12
Nayturalistic:
Tiger no de open him mouth talk say Hin be Tiger.. Hin Just be Tiger Noni..

#Greatife #GreatestGbogbo #BAEnglish

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:01pm On May 31, 2020
vasco01:
Are we in universities challenge in nairaland ne?
Were is lalastic

There is no University in Nigeria that can challenge OAU in academics and architecture.
You haven't heard of geology employment where the employer said first class and second class lower and only Ife third class geology can apply?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2020
Oba Awon University.

OAU students, click like to mark attendance

11 Likes

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Basic123: 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
The best and most beautiful University in Nigeria. The only place where electricity is underground. No single useless wire like all those glorified secondary schools.
Obviously,you have not gone out.

have you bee. to U.I

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by darfay: 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:

Guy why? See fatality! You is savage, chill u have not

And to think Eni njoku is considered the worst male hostel in unilag. Shey Dem don finish El kanemi yet?
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by ThatFairGuy: 9:03pm On May 31, 2020
Oba Awon University.
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by OmoOduduwa01: 9:04pm On May 31, 2020
Be like say na "aerial view" be the matter wey we dey settle now o grin
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:05pm On May 31, 2020
Dpaulie:

...aluta against all oppression, forward ever, backward never...
Good school though very dry.
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by mismore(f): 9:05pm On May 31, 2020
Federalmike:

great!!!
Articulate ife!
What course and what set were you?
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Kyrx(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2020
These pictures speak less of OAU beauty.

I rep Awo.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Ovi4god(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2020
nice school, mean while

do you have a smart phone and data, make some cool cash watching advert videos on youtube and tank me later.
https://eupvideon.xyz/952987166121602/
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by johnnychuks(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2020
how those that helps to create job in naija? 70% of the students that graduated from that school are still on the street looking for job.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by BrainRider: 9:07pm On May 31, 2020
Where is the beauty?
I only saw pictures highly fortified with colours
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by legendine(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2020
[left][/left]

My signature might do u good
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by cavendishbaba(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:

Oga your second paragraph na lie!!! There is a hostel in Unilag that looks exactly like the first picture there... Close to the faculty of science building
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by hotspec(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Let me continue from where u stopped, fellow alumni of GREAT IFE( proud to be a graduate of OAU by d way wink wink)....

More....
ur 2nd pix is not OAU, but Nimbe Adedipe Library, FUNAAB, Abeokuta
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Tobiart: 9:08pm On May 31, 2020
A government with good intentions built this uni....all materials well utilized with integrity..
Now we cant even make one quality block...how do we build this nation... sorry for Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Guy Spends Almost A Year Gluing 42,000 Matches To Make A Giant Sphere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.