Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? (18042 Views)

If God Is All Knowing, Why Didn't He Prevent Adam And Eve From Eating The Apple / Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Demmtek(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2020
Even before the lockdown directives, I only went to church twice this year, to God be the glory I have been hosting online service for my church every Sunday. Once the directives have been uplifted I want to have my own parish on Instagram and YouTube tenk you for coming to my ted talk.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by HoliMaree: 10:15am On May 31, 2020
angry They are still putting us on lockdown, they said we shouldn't serve God. We don't know how long they intend to deny us our human right and freedom to worship.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by donnie(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2020
wunmi590:
undecided

In as much as I like to go to church to, I think the pastors in that church should be isolated till all the lockdown would be relax, why flaunt rules.

Theres no where you can't find God, even in your house, God exist, as long as you wake up healthy and you are able to do your normal daily activities.

Anyways, I'm a catholic so the church is closed for now until all lockdown have been relaxed.

Happy Pentecost Sunday to you all
#ProudRomanCatholic

@odefagirl, happy birthday to you, as today is Pentecost Sunday, may God's outpouring Holy spirit refreshen you to greater height (Amen)

That image is not only an abomination, it is annoying.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by tillaman(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2020
Pastor travel so he lock join he no gree drop key
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Royalfurnitures: 10:21am On May 31, 2020
Social distance law still in place in Lagos and my church RCCG obeys it

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Majornuggets(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2020
Is this op insane, there is a national ban on religious gathering and the idiot is still asking why his mother is no longer with his father .. undecided
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Inda2020: 10:23am On May 31, 2020
Sham Religion
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 31, 2020
[quote author=Premiumwriter post=90148293]So my sisters just returned from church and were asking me why didn't I go to the church.

I asked if they didn't hear about the lockdown and the told me the church was filled today.

Can you imagine that?

In the village here, the pastors whose opinion these people trust more won't care to educate them or obey the lockdown order.

Instead they will start church as early as 5am and close around 6-7. I don't know if they expect the virus to be sleeping by then.

God knows what will happen if someone is with the virus one Sunday. [/quot wink I don't know if they expect the virus to be sleeping by then.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by backtalkG(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2020
me I no go because our pastor travel carry key go, him no trust the assistant pastor
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Jokerman(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2020
donnie:
I'm an ISRAELITE, not a Christian. YAH gave us no religion, He gave us laws. Major world religions like Christianity and Islam are from Babylon and they promote Satan worship.

Shalom. smiley

Christianity is from Babylon?

Lol... Antichrist agent

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Realhommie(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2020
Didn't go coz my church has become too money conscious for my liking. Secondly, they didn't do enough for it's needy members during this lockdown period..

Mind you, the church is very wealthy. I'm considering changing church.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Iceberg3: 10:34am On May 31, 2020
phransix2:

Government hasn't given the directives that churches should be opened...

Not a all religious person but I just miss going for church services, love hearing the choristers minister especially hymns.
We understand
grin grin grin
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 31, 2020
donnie:
I'm an ISRAELITE, not a Christian. YAH gave us no religion, He gave us laws. Major world religions like Christianity and Islam are from Babylon and they promote Satan worship.

Shalom. smiley

Biafran spotted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by myk2mic: 10:37am On May 31, 2020
donnie:

Being and ISRAELITE is not a religion, It's by blood. FOCUS.

No vex ohh Bros, I tot since Christ died we are no longer under the law but under grace, so which laws again are u talking abt . Anyways I wish u well on ur new found path, e no easy to break from christ embassy, shalom. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by donnie(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2020
Jokerman:

Christianity is from Babylon?

Lol... Antichrist agent

Where do your white Jesus, Christmas, 25th December, Easter, Sunday worship etc come from? If you sincerely seek answers to the above questions, you will know who the real Antichrist is.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by MuttleyLaff: 10:46am On May 31, 2020
donnie:
I'm an ISRAELITE, not a Christian. YAH gave us no religion, He gave us laws.
Major world religions like Christianity and Islam are from Babylon and they promote Satan worship.

Shalom. smiley

myk2mic:
No be pastor Chris Oyakhilome member be this, wen him turn to Israelite, wonders shall never end

myk2mic:
No vex ohh Bros, I tot since Christ died we are no longer under the law but under grace, so which laws again are u talking abt.
Anyways I wish u well on ur new found path, e no easy to break from Christ Embassy, shalom. grin

Kenlinks546:
Biafran spotted
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
From frying pan into the fire place
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by cbngov01(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2020
The same reason you are posting on NL on a sunday morning
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by donnie(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2020
Kenlinks546:

Biafran spotted

YAH forbid.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by duality(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2020
Premiumwriter:
So my sisters just returned from church and were asking me why didn't I go to the church.

I asked if they didn't hear about the lockdown and the told me the church was filled today.

Can you imagine that?

In the village here, the pastors whose opinion these people trust more won't care to educate them or obey the lockdown order.

Instead they will start church as early as 5am and close around 6-7. I don't know if they expect the virus to be sleeping by then.

God knows what will happen if someone is with the virus one Sunday.

You are interested about infection in Church, but have no issues with markets. People still travel all over.

You are in danger and you don't know it. Wake up before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by MuttleyLaff: 10:53am On May 31, 2020
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Lastmankc(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2020
See the difference here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Premiumwriter: 10:59am On May 31, 2020
duality:

You are interested about infection in Church, but have no issues with markets. People still travel all over.

You are in danger and you don't know it. Wake up before it's too late.
market is an essential
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Malawian(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2020
Premiumwriter:
So my sisters just returned from church and were asking me why didn't I go to the church.

Can you imagine that?

God knows what will happen if someone is with the virus one Sunday.
This Virus, where is it?
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Premiumwriter: 11:03am On May 31, 2020
Malawian:
This Virus, where is it?
it's in hell fire
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by RealEzee(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2020
There is a reason Christ said give unto Caesar what's Caesar's, for now we dey our house dey do our Sunday devotion following the manual given to us to study alongside our scriptures.

Daniel wasn't stupid to pray in his heart when the government of his day ban public prayer, let's learn from those we study of in the scriptures ooo, stay for house and do your service ni, your faith won't vanish kwa.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by duality(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2020
Premiumwriter:
market is an essential

Your schools and business are not essential too but open market? And the so virus has it's "timing" for open market transactions?

You are in danger, wake up!
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Okd1: 11:07am On May 31, 2020
As someone said God is everywhere even in your toilet you can worship, I believe most people are not only going to church to worship but to show off and chase women after church to the beer palour or invite babe to come cook then crazy sex. Who are you deceiving? No one is holding or stopping your right to worship.

quote author=HoliMaree post=90151603] angry They are still putting us on lockdown, they said we shouldn't serve God. We don't know how long they intend to deny us our human right and freedom to worship.[/quote]
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by donnie(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2020
myk2mic:

No vex ohh Bros, I tot since Christ died we are no longer under the law but under grace, so which laws again are u talking abt . Anyways I wish u well on ur new found path, e no easy to break from christ embassy, shalom. grin

I am talking about the laws Abraham kept.
Genesis 26:5
Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

I am talking about the laws MESSIAH said abideth forever, even though heaven and earth pass away.
Mathew 5:8
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

I am talking about the laws Paul lived by, and which he said we cannot do away with because of faith. The same laws he said we should rather establish (set up on a firm or permanent basis).
Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by phransix2: 11:14am On May 31, 2020
Iceberg3:

We understand
grin grin grin

No u don't grin
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by pek(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2020
donnie:

Shalom. smiley
Then there was no need to open the thread and comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Toxay(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2020
Ronin1:
Because I am a law abiding citizen, and the annoying part is the pastor will ask me later why I didn't come if he sees me. Like what are they teaching the younger generation, it's okay to break rules if it doesn't serve your purpose? Even if it means putting people's lives at risk? I just don't understand religion sometimes

You have been imprisoned by fear and that is why you can't see religion for what it is despite your rational doubts
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by siverspooon(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2020
Please is there any genuine data reseller anyone can recommend for me??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Smartest Christian Alive With An IQ Reportedly Between 190 And 210 / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi @ God Embassy's 17th Anniversary in Ukraine / Tithe – You Are Not Robbing God, Your Pastor Is Robbing God’s People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.