Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? (18043 Views)

If God Is All Knowing, Why Didn't He Prevent Adam And Eve From Eating The Apple / Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by MERCHANDISER: 1:24pm On May 31, 2020
Iceberg3:

We understand
grin grin grin
he dey crush on those fine fine girls babes for choir department cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Olatlaccon(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
ask me if I don chop first
real G
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by oyeb15: 1:31pm On May 31, 2020
Church and government na scam
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Luckydubby7(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

give me their address let me report them...
i wan blow whistle grin
. I can't.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by onyxo76(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2020
I didn't go to church because FG said I should stay at home.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by onyxo76(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2020
Okd1:
And the stupid mod brought this to front page. I guess you're as stupid as the people going to church in this pandemic when people start dropping like chickens on the streets then you open ur mouth and start insulting government, Dumb dumb ass, The saying God help those who help themselves. If you like ban me I care not.
nobody go drop dead like chicken for here jare, how many people have you seen dropping dead so far? the virus is real I agree, but I guess the one here is less virulent.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Premiumwriter: 1:44pm On May 31, 2020
duality:

Your schools and business are not essential too but open market? And the so virus has it's "timing" for open market transactions?

You are in danger, wake up!
market opens for foodstuffs.

Do I get food stuff from skul?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Ronin1: 1:46pm On May 31, 2020
Toxay:

You have been imprisoned by fear and that is why you can't see religion for what it is despite your rational doubts

Fear of what, and what is religion really?
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by MuttleyLaff: 1:53pm On May 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
donnie, keep on insulting the gullible and itching ears’ intelligence with his delusion about himself being an Israelite, his contradictions and fantasies, that makes no logical sense. This is why I keep pointing out that Baba d is flaky, he swayed from Roman Catholicism to Constantine Christianity and now today, he is rooted in this black supremacy, black superiority over white hate on display ideology. I am 1000% certain that soon tomorrow he’ll sway again however the direction of the wind of change blows and make a jump again.

Hopefully unlike his experience of jumping from the frying pan into the hot fire place, his next coming change won't be jumping into a deep black hole that he wouldn't be able to climb up and out from so to escape, but if he does repent, as just like the prodigal son did, get back to his self and right senses, he then will change and jump into the awaiting welcoming, loving and expectant Hands of Yahushua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world (i.e. refer to Luke 15:11-32 for the story about the ''The Parable of the Lost Son'')

donnie:
The BANTU/Ancient-Hebrew word is HAMASHIYAH form where you get MESSIAH. Not Hamashiach.

It's about time we correct you of this Yiddish you're speaking thinking you're speaking Hebrew.
Look at this fake arse black-skinned African impostor parading himself to be an Israelite, trying to confuse Yahushua Ha Mashiach, meaning Jesus Christ, in Paleo Hebrew text (i.e. ancient Hebrew) Paleo-Hebrew alphabet, also spelled Palaeo-Hebrew alphabet, also known as Proto-Hebrew, the script used in the historic kingdoms of Israel and Judah, for his false alternative BANTU/Ancient-Hebrew word, even the contradiction of adding BANTU gives him away and to make matters worse, mistaking it for the Ashkenazi Jews based vernacular fusion of elements taken from Hebrew and Aramaic, as well as Slavic languages and traces of Romance languages.

Fyi, mister identity theft and confused dot com, Mashiach in Paleo Hebrew, is Messiah, or equally Christ, in Greek, or Anointed in English.

You can't even manage to tie up your shoe laces successfully, all by yourself, yet you want to correct someone else. Smh. I have got your number. Until the day you repent, inasmuch as you remain on this course, I'll forever breathe down your neck. You and I have put foot into the same trousers leg.

Your egungun in full masquerade regalia has crossed expressway without looking both sides of the expressway properly.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Aystarz: 2:24pm On May 31, 2020
Ronin1:
Because I am a law abiding citizen, and the annoying part is the pastor will ask me later why I didn't come if he sees me. Like what are they teaching the younger generation, it's okay to break rules if it doesn't serve your purpose? Even if it means putting people's lives at risk? I just don't understand religion sometimes

grin

I'm sure you didn't tell him all this. You could just look him in the eye next time he criticizes your not coming to church, and tell him how you really feel.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by eplanning: 2:28pm On May 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[s]Look at this fake arse black-skinned African impostor parading himself to be an Israelite, trying to confuse Yahushua Ha Mashiach, meaning Jesus Christ, in Paleo Hebrew text (i.e. ancient Hebrew) Paleo-Hebrew alphabet, also spelled Palaeo-Hebrew alphabet, also known as Proto-Hebrew, the script used in the historic kingdoms of Israel and Judah, for his false alternative BANTU/Ancient-Hebrew word, even the contradiction of adding BANTU gives him away and to make matters worse, mistaking it for the Ashkenazi Jews based vernacular fusion of elements taken from Hebrew and Aramaic, as well as Slavic languages and traces of Romance languages.

Fyi, mister identity theft and confused dot com, Mashiach in Paleo Hebrew, is Messiah, or equally Christ, in Greek, or Anointed in English.

You can't even manage to tie up your shoe laces successfully, all by yourself, yet you want to correct someone else. Smh. I have got your number.[/s] Until the day you repent, inasmuch as you remain on this course, I'll forever breathe down your neck. You and I have put foot into the same trousers leg.

[s]Your egungun in full masquerade regalia has crossed expressway without looking both sides of the expressway properly.[/s]

See this one, you've signed to fight a man who said he has a mandate from God and you think you'll win with the ignorant, shallow world view you present in your posts?

If he truly is sent with these truths which he has clearly presented, then to try to cover or hide the truth is to CRACK because the message has been appointed for this time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by HundredWays(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
i hope you know Eru created the universe

and God created wat
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by MuttleyLaff: 2:46pm On May 31, 2020
eplanning:
[s]See this one, you've signed to fight a man who said he has a mandate from God and you think you'll win with the ignorant, shallow world view you present in your posts?

If he truly is sent with these truths which he has clearly presented, then to try to cover or hide the truth is to CRACK because the message has been appointed for this time.[/s]

"27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
28There is neither Jew (i.e. Jewish as respects birth, race, religion; a Jew)
nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.
"
- Galatians 3:27-29

False prophet, fake arse black-skinned African wannabe Israelite, still bent on perpetuating identity theft. Smh.

donnie, jumping from Roman Catholicism to Constantine Penterascal Christianity and now today, he is rooted in this black supremacy, black superiority over white hate on display ideology. Hopping from one frying pan into another, and now into jumped into the hot fire place

I wonder what with his Simon spirit, he'll take a fancy to next angry angry angry
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by donnie(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Yahushua Ha Mashiach, meaning Jesus Christ, in Paleo Hebrew text (i.e. ancient Hebrew) Paleo-Hebrew alphabet, also spelled Palaeo-Hebrew alphabet, also known as Proto-Hebrew, the script used in the historic kingdoms of Israel and Judah,

What they speak and teach is modern Hebrew (Yiddish) a recently created language. Stop deceiving yourself.

Who taught you the Ancient Hebrew you claim to know when you do not even know who the Hebrews are? Mtcheew. Is it that halfcast that you showed to us?

In BANTU/Ancient/Paleo-Hebrew the consonant sounds are mostly silent, when they appear at the end of a word.. Humble yourself and learn and stop running your mouth like a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by eplanning: 2:53pm On May 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[s]
"27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
28There is neither Jew (i.e. Jewish as respects birth, race, religion; a Jew)
nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.
"
- Galatians 3:27-29

False prophet, fake arse black-skinned African wannabe Israelite, still bent on perpetuating identity theft. Smh.

donnie, jumping from Roman Catholicism to Constantine Penterascal Christianity and now today, he is rooted in this black supremacy, black superiority over white hate on display ideology. Hopping from one frying pan into another, and now into jumped into the hot fire place

I wonder what with his Simon spirit, he'll take a fancy to next angry angry angry[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by MuttleyLaff: 2:54pm On May 31, 2020
donnie:
What they speak and teach is modern Hebrew (Yiddish) a recently created language. Stop deceiving yourself.

Who taught you the Ancient Hebrew you claim to know when you do not even know who the Hebrews are? Mtcheew. Is it that halfcast that you showed to us?

In BANTU/Ancient/Paleo-Hebrew the consonant sounds are mostly silent, if they appear at the end of a word. [s]Humble yourself and learn and stop running your mouth like a mad man.[/s]
[img]https://s7/images/shmMuttleyLaffrolleyes.gif[/img]
What's this one saying

I don't give a rat's arse about your identity theft brothers and land grabbers Eastern European Polish/German origin Ashkenazi Jews Yiddish language.

I have already mentioned that Yahushua Ha Mashiach, meaning Jesus Christ, is in Paleo Hebrew text (i.e. ancient Hebrew) Paleo-Hebrew alphabet, also spelled Palaeo-Hebrew alphabet, also known as Proto-Hebrew, the script used in the historic kingdoms of Israel and Judah, and not your false alternative BANTU/Ancient-Hebrew word

You don't disappoint, as you always have comprehension problems of not capable of reading post to correct understanding.

Bantu kọ. Agantu ni angry angry angry
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Proudlytips: 3:04pm On May 31, 2020
nothing
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by kendological(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2020
merit455:
That's why ur life is upside. Your life is not straight. Satan,get behind me
Religion is a scam, don't die of HBP.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2020
Because religion is a man-made reality & it should never be accepted uncritically.

Proudly an atheist!
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Ronin1: 3:52pm On May 31, 2020
Aystarz:

grin

I'm sure you didn't tell him all this. You could just look him in the eye next time he criticizes your not coming to church, and tell him how you really feel.

Right cheesy

I am agnostic so I really don't care what anyone thinks of it to be honest, I just find it annoying that the supposed good guys would go around breaking simple rules with relative impunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On May 31, 2020
Because I am neither a Churchian (one who believes in the church of men) nor am I a religious Christian (one who believes in the doctrines, traditions, and rules of men). cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by eplanning: 4:02pm On May 31, 2020
donnie:

In BANTU/Ancient/Paleo-Hebrew the consonant sounds are mostly silent, when they appear at the end of a word.. Humble yourself and learn and stop running your mouth like a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Queenserah26(f): 4:19pm On May 31, 2020
grin grin
Jestin:
We are still trying to figure out the true intentions of this coronavirus.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by ThatFairGuy: 4:55pm On May 31, 2020
Iceberg3:

Then why are you crazy over the madness,why don't you mind your business?
Don't be angry chief, IT'S EXPLANATION I WANT cheesy
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by ofiko123(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2020
I went to church..
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Ogagawhite(f): 6:12pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmm church goer every where but Dey forget say na dem be d church, abi no be wetin JESUS talk??

If our oversabi government catch u , u go denied your members with your Pst , let him that have ear listen to instruction and seek wisdom( sir ma’am no be HOLY SPIRIT ask u to disobey oh)

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Iceberg3: 6:28pm On May 31, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Don't be angry chief, IT'S EXPLANATION I WANT cheesy

Ok
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by kkins25(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2020
eplanning:

See this one, you've signed to fight a man who said he has a mandate from God and you think you'll win with the ignorant, shallow world view you present in your posts?

If he truly is sent with these truths which he has clearly presented, then to try to cover or hide the truth is to CRACK because the message has been appointed for this time.

grin grin grin grin grin muttleylaff, how did you get in battlewith Igbos na. grin grin
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Numero9: 7:59pm On May 31, 2020
I refused to go to church today because God failed to save an innocent girl who was being raped and killed in his HOUSE and very presence, despite her shouting for God's help. He did nothing to save her.

For this and other reasons, church and any other so called house of God will be the last place I'd ever visit.

What kind of God would just watch as his children are been slain and killed like they are nothing!!!!

What's the essence of having Powers like you claimed and you do not use it?!!!?
Whoever quotes me with any baseless talk, I'd lay curses on every family memeber of yours. Let them pay for crime (quoting) you commited. Just like they said we paying for the crime(sin) of Adamu and Eve.

Try me first.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by OdefaGirl(f): 9:36pm On May 31, 2020
wunmi590:
undecided

In as much as I like to go to church to, I think the pastors in that church should be isolated till all the lockdown would be relax, why flaunt rules.

Theres no where you can't find God, even in your house, God exist, as long as you wake up healthy and you are able to do your normal daily activities.

Anyways, I'm a catholic so the church is closed for now until all lockdown have been relaxed.

Happy Pentecost Sunday to you all
#ProudRomanCatholic

@odefagirl, happy birthday to you, as today is Pentecost Sunday, may God's outpouring Holy spirit refreshen you to greater height (Amen)

Thanks so much dear.... and Amen.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by emanobis(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2020
Did the bible say anything about going to church (synagogue) on Sunday.
The Bible categorically stated that we should keep the Sabbath Day Holy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Smartest Christian Alive With An IQ Reportedly Between 190 And 210 / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi @ God Embassy's 17th Anniversary in Ukraine / Tithe – You Are Not Robbing God, Your Pastor Is Robbing God’s People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.