Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter (76165 Views)

A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / CJN Onnoghen: Cross River Drags Buhari Govt To Court / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by NybenSBF101(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wizkid goofed, was he trying to confuse us? Both men are not the same, Trump loves and put Americans first, he stood up to China, he puts an end to political correctness

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Joycekkh:
A celebrity shouldn't insult a president openly. Its uncouth.

I agree..... he ought not to do so..

But what will you say about the insult that was slapped on graduates face.. some days back 20k sweeping and washing job..

My dear... All i can say is that these set of beings dont care about anybody apart from themselves!!
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Bigmanpickin: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Trump is miles ahead of buhari.

Buhari that was shameless saying trump hasnt dashed him ventilators...

Or is not buhari and his people that went to twitter to beg for ventilators? Rubbish

Btw way wizmumu trump is not your president.
Is this picture for real
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Eofclub: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kwantry pipu
Sinzu money is here

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by BlackfireX: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Oro dun, inu bi grin grin
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Chommybaby(f): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kinda true

But having heard some news about trump, I almost believe that Buhari is more humane that Trump

Just thinking tho
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wizkid's opinions about real issues are overrated and largely shallow; It's no surprise that they're constantly co-signed by lazy minds, who form the bulk of this contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by panmunium(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
One started His business, grew it up to become a billionaire while the other uses Fg funds to enrich himself under the disguise of fighting kwaraption
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by ezegenigbonine: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
I don't drag issue with TERRORIST thanks

You don't drag issues with terrorist but you can mention your so called terrorist name the way you like as if he is your mate? Better behave yourself and respect your elders. Except that how you mention your father name everyday.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by mediocre(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
KING sh*t
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Moukandjo: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Trump is one hell of an overhyped shit,his greatest asset is his bad and loud mouth.

This protest has really put his leadership skills to test.
Nobody actually overhypes Trump except the daft, irrelevant gorilla descendants from Easternbull who Trump doesn't even know exist.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
abbey621:

You're getting more and more ridiculous with each statement. 8% of blacks support Trump, same way less than 5% of Igbos supported Buhari, sometimes you must move away from HERD/SHEEP MENTALITY! 8 years of Obama and you spew this trash? 8 years and he couldn't make black lives matter more, 8 years and police brutality continued to rise, 8 years as a small business owner, we were taxed to death at almost 35%, 8 years and they still pumped drugs into black communities. Nobody is saying you have to like Trump or that Trump is a saint but for a white man, he has certainly not done bad for me.

Now to the rest of your foolishness, Trump was expected to crumble everything, unemployment, stock market, every economic indices but guess what? Dude has met and/or surpassed expectations. Let me guess, you expect him to unite the nation and end police brutality right? If Obama couldn't do it, what makes you think Trump can? It's the classic Nigerian complex, you can't hold your own people accoutnable to you look for faults in outsiders. No matter how you try to spin this, Trump is doing great for people that voted for him, he is not a messiah and to hold him accountable for a virus or for civil unrest that has been happening since 2 decades now is just pure BULLSHIT!

Finally, Obama was put in a bunker/lockdown also, so was Bill Clinton in the 90s, guess both presidents were wrong for the country BY YOUR ANALOGY..... grin grin grin

Obama in a bunker? Sigh...

You forgot to put into into consideration that Obama brought the US out of a recession and succesfully piloted the USA for 8 good years. And never was a time when America got this bad.The economy ascended all through and even in dips, it didnt nose-dive. And you forgot Obama also faced a pandemic which he allowed experts to "SOLELY" take charge of and make independent recommendations. Mitigation plans against the next pandemic was done during this time which your Trump disbanded.

On Oct. 15, 2014, Trump tweeted that “President Obama has a personal responsibility to visit & embrace all people in the US who contract Ebola!”

On Oct. 23, 2014, he kept ramping it up: “If this doctor, who so recklessly flew into New York from West Africa, has Ebola, then Obama should apologize to the American people & resign!” What utmost hypocrisy.

Oh! We blame a China for a virus we got intel about and caved-in at first hit. Now I see you are a true Trump supporter. Always shying away from responsibilities.

Trump is out already... Its already sealed. He has attacked and lost base with majority of blacks, hispanics and Asians in one way or the other which will spell his doom.

Trump is gone! I will save your name and demand a congratulatory message when Biden wins

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by canDy4eva(f): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
HappyCanadian:

Shut up there

Open down here grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by abbey621(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Obama in a bunker? Sigh...

You forgot to put into into consideration that Obama brought the US out of a recession and succesfully piloted the USA for 8 good years. And never was a time when America got this bad.The economy ascended all through and even in dips, it didnt nose-dive. And you forgot Obama also faced a pandemic which he allowed experts to "SOLELY" take charge of and make independent recommendations. Mitigation plans against the next pandemic was done during this time which your Trump disbanded.

On Oct. 15, 2014, Trump tweeted that “President Obama has a personal responsibility to visit & embrace all people in the US who contract Ebola!”

On Oct. 23, 2014, he kept ramping it up: “If this doctor, who so recklessly flew into New York from West Africa, has Ebola, then Obama should apologize to the American people & resign!” What utmost hypocrisy.

Oh! We blame a China for a virus we got intel about and caved-in at first hit. Now I see you are a true Trump supporter. Always shying away from responsibilities.

Trump is out already... Its already sealed. [s]He has attacked and lost base with majority of blacks, hispanics and Asians in one way or the other which will spell his doom.
[/s]
Trump is gone! I will save your name and demand a congratulatory message when Biden wins

More gibberish.....How can Trump lose what he never had? His base is stronger than ever, his first year of presidency his approval rating was lower than 30% now it is almost 40%, ARE YOU SURE TRUMP IS losing his CHARM? grin grin grin

You think politics is 1+1=2, betetr know that 1+1 can equal 3 or even 0, keep reading CNN they love to use polls and charts only to end up on election night looking like the FOOLS they are. Biden of all people defeat Trump......Jokers!
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by philiancoop(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
BabaOwen:
Lol I'm not a big fan of buhari
So you're a small fan... or you be handfan
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Shormiey(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:
He is very Stupid for involving Trump ..
Is trump God or what that he cannot engage him in a war of words ...?
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by donMIG(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
The wiz KID tinks ruling is like music that u come out n repeat shits n ppl jump up n buy ur shits even when ur lyrics wack?
I don't do Homemade music but I've always been a fan of the KID
but the talk pain me say him compare that fool of a president wit TRUMP
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by afecgivers: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

How ?

Don't ask how! Don't you know we have DSS on Nairaland?
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Austeeenxx: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Well said Wizzy eleniyan.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Alex9999: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Trump is one hell of an overhyped shit,his greatest asset is his bad and loud mouth.

Buhari go just shoot them -- like the Shiites
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by MrRichmond: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Do u know how many things have put his leadership skills to the test yet he still came out on top?

LOL. If u want to hate look at your local politics, there's plenty to hate right there. Leave the one that is too big for ur brain.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by DimIsaac10(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
I don't like Buhari but don't insult a president. The head of state. A whole general.
He is very unwell for taunting my president.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by GodSaklek(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
tatatar:

He is actually very stupid for involving Buhari
Buhari definitely ain't a genius but your God trump is an imbecîle.

I don’t know what's wrong with Nigerians,you people are blindly supporting Trump,Nigerians are most backwards set up people in the world,that's y we keep suffering,that's why citizens don't want to go back to Nigeria,a country where people celebrate mediocrity,Shame on my country,I wish most of u guys that are supporting Trump should leave that shithole country and travel around to learn more,who Trump help,fucck him

SarkinYarki
Trailblazer1
RZArecta
NgeneEbo
tegrianonigltd
Resees

@ Zamrito
You are chronically maad for calling Trump "Competent",have u lost your mind? Or u just want to be stupid,whats wrong with you people... Aaaah

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by snowball11(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
RZArecta:
tell Buhari to publicly declare his complete assets pre 2015 while swearing by the Koran or satan and you might just be surprised to find out Trump is a pauper compared to him

No matter how wealthy buhari might be his fortune cannot afford Trump's tower in Upper Manhattan! grin
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Weedsmoker:

America is a true federal state, each state is a government on its on. It’s when it over steps Trump will come in, unlike Nigeria bro, where the president is the all and all. Trump is miles ahead, overhyped shits don’t make money, you have to have something upstairs, he have Lead people, and cooporate, financial, Business etc. unlike your buhari.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by sunboy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:
One is a successful business man, a billionaire
The other one was rearing 150 cows in his backyard after retirement.

His family’s business and money or the money he worked hard to make for himself ?
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
abbey621:

More gibberish.....How can Trump lose what he never had? His base is stronger than ever, his first year of presidency his approval rating was lower than 30% now it is almost 40%, ARE YOU SURE TRUMP IS losing his CHARM? grin grin grin

You think politics is 1+1=2, betetr know that 1+1 can equal 3 or even 0, keep reading CNN they love to use polls and charts only to end up on election night looking like the FOOLS they are. Biden of all people defeat Trump......Jokers!

I have bookmarked your name. You owe me an apology.

Just don't generate another flimsy excuses by then.

I know it's difficult making constructive criticism with Trump supporters.

Till then...
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by ChristoBam: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
GodSaklek:

I don’t know what's wrong with Nigerians,you people are blindly supporting Trump,Nigerians are most backwards set up people in the world,that's y we keep suffering,that's why citizens don't want to go back to Nigeria,a country where people celebrate mediocrity,Shame on my country,I wish most of u guys that are supporting Trump should leave that shithole country and travel around to learn more,who Trump help,Bleep him

SarkinYarki
Trailblazer1
RZArecta

You wonder how we make the worst choices of leaders? You've got your answer. They are all over Twitter. Defending rubbish. I see a black person defend Trump and then I click on the account, 8 out of 10 times, it's a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by GodSaklek(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
yrex01:
Those that accept trump as their lord n savior v started calling wiz names.. Trump z worst than isis n boko haram combine but they are too blind n less informed !! Go to twitter n check how ur lord n savior v been kept shut by anonymous n come back here to type rubish !! Mumu n hypocrites full this Nigeria!!

Shame on Nigeria,especially our generation,trump of all people aaaaah, Nigerians are the problem of that country not govt,a country where people celebrate mediocrity,why government won't take advantage of us,because we are weak when we see something we haven't seen before.
Shame

@ ChristoBam

It's too bad bro,Nigerians are full of rubbish,I always thoughts that religion is the problem of that country but I now know that its beyond that,am out of Nigeria for the past 5 years,to come and stay home will be most dangerous decision for me right now,are these set of people that will sorround me?,we still have long way to go,Nigeria can worship anything,shioor

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Zamrito: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
comparing buhari with trump is an insult to humanity. compare trump with competent president like putin not with a fraudd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video) / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 / Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.