Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her (3626 Views)

Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by pmoye(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ex-boyfriend of the newly wedded wife of custom's boss has written through his lawyer to demand a refund of the money totally N9m spent on her during their relationship.

The letter reads:

Zainab Abdullahi Yahaya,

Dear Hajiya,
Leter of demand of our client's monies given as loans, investments and other materials collected by you during your deceitful, mischievious and breach of trust relationship
We are solitictors to the Zubairu Dalhatu Malamai of No. 224 Durumin Zungura Kano Municipal Kano State, hereafter referred to as "our clients" on whose instructions we write you.
Our brief as disclosed to us is that over three years you have been in a relationship with our client where he has invested so much in your life, future and business when you consistently promised to marry hiim, even though you knew deep down in your heart you were deceiving our client but you allowed him for all these years to continuously spend money and resources on you while he was in the belief that he was doing that to his future wife.
Be that as it may, we have our client's brief that you have decided to pick another man for yourself as husband and while our client congratulates you in your new home, we have our client's instructions to also disclose his displeasure over your reaction few days before your new marriage by taking an unnecessary fight with him thereby insulting him and calling him all kind of names and your claims that he calculate all you have collected from him both as loans, investments and trip tickets so you can pay him as you are no longer in his life affairs.
In view of the above we have our client's instruction to demand from you the following;
a. The sum of N2,778,207.88 only being the sum for travel tickets to different countries including UAE and UK
b. N1.5m loan for your investment
c. N200k only paid for you on behalf of Dan Tsanyawa
d. N450k only for clothing business at the US.
e. N280k only for shop rent at Haneefa Plaza at Court Rd
f. N350k only you borrowed to give your father
g. N350k house rent refund
h. N300k only you collected as loan which you paid for your vails
i. N360k only for your China trip
j. N500k you collected for your car purchase, and
k. N250k only for all chinchin investment grin grin grin grin grin

Others include:
a. N1,763,000 for LEFE clothes
b. Six Abayas which you took out of the 12 Abayas that were sawed...

Find the official demand letter attached for more detail.

Nairalanders, what do you think?
cc: Lalasticla

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by SocialJustice: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Some girls are very lucky with rich men sha. I know most girls will be reading this demand notice and beefing their boyfriends.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Emarvel(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Really funny
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by pmoye(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
It would be really interesting to know what happened between the two. But the babe seems to be in money now, so she no send anymore. Send me your account, mek I refund!.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Customs Boss go just dey laugh,that is my lunch money o.But why go to the press,is this how to a serve notice to a client ..
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Them don collect everything from the common man even their woman chai
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Aksnoopy: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lmao! Never invest on a HOE, because it will end in tears. Premium tears! grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by PlainJoe: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
embarassed
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Gofwane(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by DelTel(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hilarious grin
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by pmoye(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abeg forget love when it comes to relationship with Nigerian ladies. Money is the real love and every lady in the end belongs to the highest bidder. Period. Forget all the I will pray about it, all the True love gang. When money show face, Naija girls melt

2 Likes

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by paulolee(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
na who wan Settle dis matter na??

2 Likes

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by pmoye(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ahahahaha.
They are going to come for your head on this platform soon. We know their names but we are not going to call them out grin grin grin grin

Gofwane:
Lol
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by pmoye(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Exactly.
SocialJustice:
Some girls are very lucky with rich men sha. I know most girls will be reading this demand notice and beefing their boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
We still the talk about the matter since sha grin
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Kobicove(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
He is entitled to ask for reimbursement if he was was spending the money with the sole purpose of marrying the lady eventually undecided

Since the said lady jilted him, this would qualify as a case of breach of contract!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by realestate99: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by realestate99: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
That guy na accountant general, he did not let emotions decloud his investment, I think he had a jotter he was recording all his spendings on . But by the way, the guy is not doing bad financially, it just shows that love is now to the highest bidder, but the lady no try @ all, leaving a promising young man shattered financially, emotionally, physically etc for an elderly rich man is wrong. This is woman inhumanity to man. I support the guy 100%, if the Nigerian courts are not able to do justice , he should go to the Hague ( this is a gender war crime)

6 Likes

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by fatymore(f): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Good..Sue her and collect all your money

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by SweetCunt97(f): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lmfao
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Baloranking(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Very Good

Monetize your pain wink
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Favy1235(f): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol.
Some guys no get joy o.I love what he did.Haunty thought she will eat and run away na so brother take calculate her bills.

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by tnerro1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
The guy no wan lose 2 - 0 cool
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by generationz(f): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
SocialJustice:

Nothing like luck here. I won't be surprised if she has sociopathic tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Auladimeji(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is what guys should be doing henceforth
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Okoroawusa: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
You want to sue your ex gf because of money you spent on her?

I don't believe this story.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by generationz(f): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by SocialJustice: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
generationz:

What sociopathic tendencies? Please be a little more specific.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Toks2008(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
If this is true then the custom boss has just entered one chance.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
generationz:

She is more of a social climber and se will stop at nothing to syphon as much as she can from the custom boss.

She must be very mean to dump a guy that has sent so much on her IF THE ALLEGATION IS TRUE THO

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Position??? / My Girlfriend Likes Maltreating My Gateman When She Visits (advise Pls) / How Do Itell My Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.