Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband (3098 Views)

I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Auladimeji:
Testimony? Is that you?
grin grin grin.. No be only Testimony, na Miracle. Funny Nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by SweetCunt97(f): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Bola146:
Just find something good doing and pray to God with faith, your own husband will surely come. Don't let any kids calling themselves man distract you. There are real men out there
Did she post anything about not having anything doing? I see this very very silly mindset of people here that assume when a woman needs a man then that means she has nothing going on for herself. See that thought process is very very wrong!

Something doing, money, money, shey na money go cuddle her for night? Is it money, cars that will fulfill her emotional desires?

Mtcheeeew

5 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by SweetCunt97(f): 12:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Benitam:
Amen.. I'm 31
If you in Abuja, abeg relocate go Lagos or east. Many Men in Abuja are fakers. Freeloaders.
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Impostor: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Are you also approaching guys or you waiting for the m to approach you? A lady once told me she wanted me and heavens didn't fall.
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by drmikeadams(m): 1:13am On Jun 02, 2020
grin if u get money for d wedding,I get some handsome guys wey go marry u today today

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Bola146(f): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Did she post anything about not having anything doing? I see this very very silly mindset of people here that assume when a woman needs a man then that means she has nothing going on for herself. See that thought process is very very wrong!

Something doing, money, money, shey na money go cuddle her for night? Is it money, cars that will fulfill her emotional desires?

Mtcheeeew

Sorry ooo, who did this to you

3 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Ohizman73(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Benitam:
Amen.. I'm 31
well I can see your agitation as a woman. But it is worth the gamble so as not to fall victim. Women are always at the receiving end of bad, ugly and worst act in any marriage.thank god you are on this forum the complaints for advices on problems in marital life show be an eye opener. You are not competing with anybody, everybody have his or her own star.there was a time I was desperate to get married in view of my age as a man , I also fell victim.till date am not but have tried and still trying having behind my mind that of course my own would come. What I do is that I make sure the fault is not mine asuch. Give chance for a relationship to occur and define your prerogatives. Don't settle for the less and make sure you have some financial independence. Relocating is not a bad idea to enhance your quest. As environmental factors matter a lot. What city are you in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by SeniorGee(m): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Try to find happiness within yourself... Develop yourself, take good care of yourself and you'll attract the right person. All the best swthrt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Ohizman73:
well I can see your agitation as a woman. But it is worth the gamble so as not to fall victim. Women are always at the receiving end of bad, ugly and worst act in any marriage.thank god you are on this forum the complaints for advices on problems in marital life show be an eye opener. You are not competing with anybody, everybody have his or her own star.there was a time I was desperate to get married in view of my age as a man , I also fell victim.till date am not but have tried and still trying having behind my mind that of course my own would come. What I do is that I make sure the fault is not mine asuch. Give chance for a relationship to occur and define your prerogatives. Don't settle for the less and make sure you have some financial independence. Relocating is not a bad idea to enhance your quest. As environmental factors matter a lot. What city are you in.
Thanks a bunch. I'm in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Mtcheeeew
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by SweetCunt97(f): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Benitam:
cheesy cheesy grin
Nne it's sad when a lady says she needs a Man, you start seeing comments like Work on yourself, Get something doing... Like wtf...

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by doris4u(f): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benitam:
I'm tired of being single and serious guys are not coming forth.. I'm gradually loosing my mind. Somebody should advice me.. I also need prayers. Thanks
Well Benita just be patient ur husband will locate you soon. Everybody will definitely get married.

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
If you can, go ahead. I've heard of people doing this and they find love in the new city, state or country. If you can't leave for another country, you can move to another city or state in Nigeria. Besides, a change of environment can be a good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by chlowi(f): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If you in Abuja, abeg relocate go Lagos or east. Many Men in Abuja are fakers. Freeloaders.

i am in abuja ooo ....
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by SweetCunt97(f): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
chlowi:

i am in abuja ooo ....
It's well
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Just take it easy o. Don't rush into the wrong hands because of the pressure out there. Marriage is a lifetime thing and not something you will go in today and come out tomorrow if its not what you expected. So take it easy.

Everything will fall in place in due time. Just focus on God and he'll make things beautiful in His own time.

As for relocating, if you have the prompting, you can relocate.

I wish you your heart desire. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by chlowi(f): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's well

lol ....
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
doris4u:

Well Benita just be patient ur husband will locate you soon. Everybody will definitely get married.
Thanks for the encouragement sis.. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Ehiscotch(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
chlowi:

lol ....

Hy, you sent an e-mail to me. Well, it's dormant and I created it solely for registering here years ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding / Happy Birthday To My Humble Self +1 / Married Woman Gave Me Her Number In Front Of Her Young Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.