Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (88985 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by kayjay69(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
You just gave yourself away there. You know nothing about me yet you assume I am not as wealthy as you are.

If there is one thing I know about real rich people, they prefer not to flaunt their wealth in the most obvious of ways or introduce themselves as you just have.

Again, it shows who you truly are and FYI you are not the only dollar millionaire. Also, networth does not equal an ability to think clearly and analyse issues in a balanced manner.
SarkinYarki:

I have been using my brain and that's why I am a dollar millionaire and you are not ...do I look like someone who goes to Infowars ..I am led only by the Holy Spirit.... You want me to support ISIS funding Obama instead of the man that stopped ISIS ? You must be joking

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by ammyvibeng: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.