Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (89171 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Righteousness89(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Blackfriday:
Continue!... nothing is expected from people like you, who hid under the guise of religion to exhibit their ignorance.

Can you one name church (denomination), Trump attends or it's a member?.... Baptist, Presbyterian, Adventist, Roman Catholic, Lutheran etc... None. How do you qualify him to be a Christian?.... because he uses a national disaster, for some cheap photo ops by carrying a Bible, he knows sycophants like you, will fall for his gimmicks. You encourage him to use brutal force to quell the unrest in America at the moment shows how shallow minded you are as a Christian you claim to be.

Being a Protestant, Pentecostal, baptist, catholic or Whatever will not take you to Heaven..

Doing GOD'S will is what takes u to Heaven..

A Protest that goes to Destruction is no longer a protests!

I really pity Spirtually blinded folks!

If you are someone who knows you will go pray GOD ALMIGHTY to show u who Trump is.

But because you are carried away with freebies, onions, cucumber and all that non-essentials you can't see..

May the Lord open your eyes.. that's all I have for you..
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by ofiko123(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Trump the action man....
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Airoflaw(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
See naija oo

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Watch how the ignorant gullible so called Christians will rush to this thread

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol
P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil
He's part of their evil plans
Don't be easily distracted by his so called Christian Life lol

Trump , the greatest scammer of the lukewarm church
You lied
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by olajizz01(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Youruba Muslim cheesy cheesy is pained

You only hate this man because he is a stumbling block to Obama's subtle Jihad ..Obama sponsored ISIS and the mass migration of Muslims into Europe and Trump came and stopped it ..Ask yourself why suddenly ISIS is finished and North African Muslims are no longer using giant inflatable rafts and dinghys to cross into Europe ..what changed ?
This biafrau.d extremist again.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
lesson44:
It now obvious to me why Nigeria end up with bad leaders. I can't understand why Nigerians are buying into Trump bullshit.
He is the worst president in Western world history besides aldolf Hitler. If we take a poll in Nigeria about Trump,he will get a 70% , that give you idea about our values system.

This problem has to be faced.

As DexterousOne says:

"Trump is a demagogue
A lot of Nigerians love demagogues"

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by ishola98: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Check out #Anonymous on Twitter
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by precious1967(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:
God bless President Trump... Obama sponsored terrrorist cell Antifa went and torched a historic church very reminiscent of how his thugs ISIS went about unchallenged torching churches and historic sites in the middleeast till Trump stopped them ...Make no mistake this is not just a fight against Trump but a tight by the professional anarchist called Obama to Destroy capitalism..

Watch the Modus Operandi of ISIS then and that of Antifa now and you will see the same mind is behind both of them ... Y'all remember how Obama was trying to flood Europe with Muslim migrants from North Africa that year
Obama has african blood in his vein hence his love for north africa
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by ThatFairGuy: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
tatatar:
We don't care if you're Satan,with this act you're forgiven.
What will your response be had it been Buhari holding Qur'an and heading to the Masjid
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Same hand he use to grab em by the pxssy

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ok oh
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by tundess: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

You are not the Christian I can assure you .. can you name one Racist thing Trump has done since coming to power ? The problem with people like you is that you dont use your brain but just follow the CNN bandwagon ....please I am waiting for you to name one racist thing Trump has done since becoming president?

The Central Park Five would kindly disagree. Bit what do they know.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by blowjohn(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Smh....

Relax!

November is almost here.

I can assure you that you will cry!

Lol.
Joe Biden that cant make 3 complete sentences
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AllenSpencer: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
blowjohn:

Lol.
Joe Biden that cant make 3 complete sentences

November is almost here, You will apologise to me.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by blowjohn(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aaronsrod:

Are you kidding?

Racial views of Donald Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

Trumps Racism, an oral history
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

Donald Trump's long history of racism 1970s to 2019
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

I look forward to your arguments in defence of this disgusting racist monster.

Has the racism made the US economy to shrink?
Has his racist tendencies made him to deny the work he swore to do?
Has his so called racist behaviour undermined his achievements in the white house?
Has it affected the American military?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by blowjohn(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

November is almost here, You will apologise to me.

By God's Grace, I will remind u what u said
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AllenSpencer: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
blowjohn:

By God's Grace, I will remind u what u said

It's a constant!

I have bookmarked your name.

But note that you will apologise to me when Biden wins.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
blowjohn:

Has the racism made the US economy to shrink?
Has his racist tendencies made him to deny the work he swore to do?
Has his so called racist behaviour undermined his achievements in the white house?
Has it affected the American military?

Olodo!

If you'd lived in Obodo Oyinbo you could never talk about racism so casually.

Why do you Christians ALWAYS evaluate everythin to money and power? You would value Hitler the same way.

Morality means nothing to you.

With people like you NEVER ask why we have bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by blowjohn(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aaronsrod:

Olodo!

If you'd lived in Obodo Oyinbo you could never talk about racism so casually.

Why do you Christians ALWAYS evaluate everythin to money and power? You would value Hitler the same way.

Morality means nothing to you.

With people like you NEVER ask why we have bad leaders.

Oga, work on ur premises.
The people hating on trump have no valid reason other than racism, meanwhile the man is doing is job well, and has displayed no such racism.
If u must hate someone, at least let their be a reason.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by blowjohn(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

It's a constant!

I have bookmarked your name.

But note that you will apologise to me when Biden wins.

Lol this guy.
We shall see!
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Yusman316(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
nzeobi:
Good he visited himself to assess the situation, you now see why he can never be compared to buhari.
Come o if I may ask, is President Donald Trump the only President in the world? Why is it that anytime u people want to compare PMB with any President, it is President Donald Trump?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AllenSpencer: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
blowjohn:

Lol this guy.
We shall see!

smiley

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by dbtt: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Its just like a job interviewee showing an interviewer a picture of himself or herself in front of a Yale university brandishing a textbook.

Trump tactics there is shamelessly cheap. Its unfortunate he is scamming using a church photo op

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Numero9: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
eas01:

Your face be like monkey yansh

I saw your face online, then I realized monkey yansh get full hope. I won't add to your predicament.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackfriday: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Being a Protestant, Pentecostal, baptist, catholic or Whatever will not take you to Heaven..

Doing GOD'S will is what takes u to Heaven..

A Protest that goes to Destruction is no longer a protests!

I really pity Spirtually blinded folks!

If you are someone who knows you will go pray GOD ALMIGHTY to show u who Trump is.

But because you are carried away with freebies, onions, cucumber and all that non-essentials you can't see..

May the Lord open your eyes.. that's all I have for you..
I rather be blind, than have the kind of eyes you have.

You enlighten me, what makes one a Christian?....is ordinary by carrying the Bible and posing for a photo ops or being institutionally living on the ethics of the Christian dorm.... Please you know better, what qualifies Trump to be a Christian, since you are spiritually awoke, cos I have not seen him exhibit any. If you say being a member of any denomination is not a prove of being a Christian, then posing with the Bible is equally not. So please prove to me why you think Trump is a Christian.

People like you are exactly why Christianity suffer so much ridicule today.

What do you think leadership is about?... anyway someone like you will never understand that. Nobody condones the violence by the protesters but do you think brutal force solve it?...No way. How about applying tact and diplomacy, he is the leader of the nation and his people are angry about institutionally social injustices carried out on minorities and the best you can encourage him to do, is quell the anger with brutal force..... spiritually awoke my bloody ass....

Do you not read, is this what you are taught as a Christian.

Common sense is honestly not common.

See what officers did in Iowa, Michigan, new York etc, they took the knee with the protesters, some even walked with them in protest, everyone went home at the end of the day without a single violence, that is what emphaty is all about, it solves the problem, let them know you feel their pain, show them you are with them, not against them, address them with meekness, that is what Trump is supposed to do but religious fanatics like you think violence, solves violence.

You so ignorant about so many facts of life and hide under it in the pretence of religion...wake up.

Am sure you will not say anything about the recent published documents by the famous hackers "Anonymous" on Trump

Am sure being a pedophile and gay is also a characteristics of being a Christian to you, so long it involves Trump.

What a blind Christian you are.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by cy4cent(f): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aaronsrod:

Christian Trumpanzees are already attacking the Bishop! But really, our gods are extensions of ourselves. Their blond Jesus Trump is a reflection of themselves.

Trump is a white supremacist - so are these slaves.

He is a proven liar & a backstabber - so are these coons.

He is barely literate - so are these morons.

He is sexually incontinent - so are they.

He is materialistic and idolatrous - as are they.

Their fake religion covers up their lack of virtue, morality and empathy - Just like Trump.

How can we stop producing such violently gullible people Serious question.

Nicely put, Dude. Unfortunately you can't save ignorant, egocentric adults who behave like obstinate children. They take the sides with everything that's an aberration, either as a form of rebellion or trying to create a false sense of strength.

Some most definitely suffer from "Oppositional Defiant Disorder" they'll need professional help. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by omasunny(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
lol i am a christian but u are very correct on ur observation sir. Some people are just so gullible. That trump man is a master actor. And i wonder why his so called'trump is a man after God's heart' crew fails to acknowledge that he's a racist.
I put it to you that you are a fake christian
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
omasunny:

I put it to you that you are a fake christian
lol. Why brother? Pls tell me. I wil listen
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by aadoiza: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
WaywardSon:
The American Media is the worst thing that has ever happened to this earth. Their power and ability to push narratives is unparalleled.

Donald Trump is what happens when a normal person without the Deep indoctrination of politics is given The seat of power over a country so volatile like America.

Both Sides of America left and right keep pushing narratives and there's almost no moderates again.

It takes only a clear mind to see that all these is just for politics, nobody really cares for any of the things they claim to support.

Trump has never read a passage of that Bible even though he claims to be a Christian

Democrats like Obama had 8 yrs to fix the police and yet they gave them military weapons plus other stuff they couldn't achieve.

Remember!
Feb 2020 - Pls stay indoors to help our #beloved health care workers. #stayathome

June 2020 - Let Your Voice be heard!!!

American media chaii!! grin
You're enlightened, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by StubbornGENIUS: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
lol. How so brother? Pls tell me. I wil listen
I thought you are a ghost NLer?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by NiCurious: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
You said peaceful protesters without specifying where
Please refer back to the OP of this thread for reference.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
blowjohn:

Oga, work on ur premises.
The people hating on trump have no valid reason other than racism, meanwhile the man is doing is job well, and has displayed no such racism.
If u must hate someone, at least let their be a reason.
So, racism isn't a valid reason for hating somebody again??

Wait till you get that visa, blowjohn.

Only someone who's never left Naija could engage in this slave-talk like that.

If you don't know how bad this man is a simple search will deliver a world of uncomfortable facts - Nah! Who am I kidding? There's nothing he'd be guilty of that would change your mind. He could shoot you on 5th Avenue and you'd still kiss hiss arsh and praise Yankee military power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.