Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (89156 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by hermesprogidy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
After eating burger in the bunker, he is here forming strongman. Olodo, bunker boy.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Righteousness89(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Blackfriday:
I rather be blind, than have the kind of eyes you have.

You enlighten me, what makes one a Christian?....is ordinary by carrying the Bible and posing for a photo ops or being institutionally living on the ethics of the Christian dorm.... Please you know better, what qualifies Trump to be a Christian, since you are spiritually awoke, cos I have not seen him exhibit any. If you say being a member of any denomination is not a prove of being a Christian, then posing with the Bible is equally not. So please prove to me why you think Trump is a Christian.

People like you are exactly why Christianity suffer so much ridicule today.

What do you think leadership is about?... anyway someone like you will never understand that. Nobody condones the violence by the protesters but do you think brutal force solve it?...No way. How about applying tact and diplomacy, he is the leader of the nation and his people are angry about institutionally social injustices carried out on minorities and the best you can encourage him to do, is quell the anger with brutal force..... spiritually awoke my bloody ass....

Do you not read, is this what you are taught as a Christian.

Common sense is honestly not common.

See what officers did in Iowa, Michigan, new York etc, they took the knee with the protesters, some even walked with them in protest, everyone went home at the end of the day without a single violence, that is what emphaty is all about, it solves the problem, let them know you feel their pain, show them you are with them, not against them, address them with meekness, that is what Trump is supposed to do but religious fanatics like you think violence, solves violence.

You so ignorant about so many facts of life and hide under it in the pretence of religion...wake up.

Am sure you will not say anything about the recent published documents by the famous hackers "Anonymous" on Trump

Am sure being a pedophile and gay is also a characteristics of being a Christian to you, so long it involves Trump.

What a blind Christian you are.

[/s]
Am Through with u bro!Keep Decieving yourself!

That man you accuse of being this or that! Don't be Suprised to see him Take away while you who claim to be pure left behind..

The Man U call names is the First president to attend Prolife March

The man you call names has Restored Prayers in Government institutions and schools which was wiped off

The Man U call names is the one who put into Action Recongnizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Isreal!

The Man you call names has stood for God's in Action much more those who claimed to be Saved

RAPTURE Will Tell who is who?

Work out your own salvation oooo... so you won't cry had I know!
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by hermesprogidy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
For the fact that most Igbos support Trump, is a sure sign that he will lose in November.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I thought you are a ghost NLer?
yup i dont comment at all sir
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by StubbornGENIUS: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
yup i dont comment at all sir
But I noticed you became active yesterday.wetin apun?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
But I noticed you became active yesterday.wetin apun?
miss uwa death stired me up. I just feel bad
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by StubbornGENIUS: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
miss uwa death stirred me up. I just feel bad
Eiyaaa!Sorry,I can relate to your pains.But did you know her?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Eiyaaa!Sorry,I can relate to your pains.But did you know her?
No i dont. But i know her now through her death and i wish dat it doesnt happen to anyone ever again.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Androidlic: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
LOl
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by juman(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maybe he want to start a crusader war.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by lagdmark(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
hermesprogidy:
For the fact that most Igbos support Trump, is a sure sign that he will lose in November.
Lies! only some ipob, not most Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackfriday: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

That man you accuse of being this or that! Don't be Suprised to see him Take away while you who claim to be pure left behind..

The man you call names has Restored Prayers in Government institutions and schools which was wiped off

The Man U call names is the one who put into Action Recongnizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Isreal!

The Man you call names has stood for God's in Action much more those who claimed to be Saved

Noooo... Am no saint, I still I'm under the grace....I don't know where I end up.... neither am judging Trump but you call a spade, a spade.

Here you are trying to make me seem so judgemental but I have watched here call Obama, Clinton and everyone who is against Trump names and condemned them to be the Antichrist, they eat children but you turn blind eyes once Trump is concerned. A man who has been accused of many despicable things, you judge others for, you have judged them already, they are the worst of the worst, according to your version of Christianity but you can't stand it, other people using the same measure on Trump, are you not the most hypocritical person on earth, how about the version of the Bible which advocates "removing the log in your own eyes before, looking at your neighbors eyes". Your likes are the problems of Christianity, with your total exhibition of ignorance, hypocritical tendencies, lies, deceit and biasness. If you want to stand on the part of righteousness, then go with it to the end, don't bend it to suit your narrative.

You are one of those holier than thou but commit great sins in your backyard in the name of Christianity. You criticize others, call them Antichrist and you have the guts to tell to work out my salvation. Abi the Bible now encourages a man who have married
Three wives
Engage in sexual relationship with prostitutes
Lies
Subvert justice
Engage in child molestation etc

You are a dumb ignorant mother fuxker.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Righteousness89(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Blackfriday:
Noooo... Am no saint, I still I'm under the grace....I don't know where I end up.... neither am judging Trump but you call a spade, a spade.

Here you are trying to make me seem so judgemental but I have watched here call Obama, Clinton and everyone who is against Trump names and condemned them to be the Antichrist, they eat children but you turn blind eyes once Trump is concerned. A man who has been accused of many despicable things, you judge others for, you have judged them already, they are the worst of the worst, according to your version of Christianity but you can't stand it, other people using the same measure on Trump, are you not the most hypocritical person on earth, how about the version of the Bible which advocates "removing the log in your own eyes before, looking at your neighbors eyes". Your likes are the problems of Christianity, with your total exhibition of ignorance, hypocritical tendencies, lies, deceit and biasness. If you want to stand on the part of righteousness, then go with it to the end, don't bend it to suit your narrative.

You are one of those holier than thou but commit great sins in your backyard in the name of Christianity. You criticize others, call them Antichrist and you have the guts to tell to work out my salvation. Abi the Bible now encourages a man who have married
Three wives
Engage in sexual relationship with prostitutes
Lies
Subvert justice
Engage in child molestation etc

You are a dumb ignorant mother fuxker.

You are BLESSED

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackfriday: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are BLESSED
Bleep off

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by hermesprogidy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
lagdmark:

Lies! only some ipob, not most Igbos.
Lol.. But you know I am correct, because most igbos are Igbos. Hence Trump will loose because igbos have a gift for supporting lost causes.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by opportunities12: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Watch how the ignorant gullible so called Christians will rush to this thread

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol
P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil
He's part of their evil plans
Don't be easily distracted by his so called Christian Life lol

Trump , the greatest scammer of the lukewarm church

Don't look too far, they are already here

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by heniford2: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

America racism problem is a systematic one, it is not based on a particular president..... Racism has infiltration the Constitution, police acts and other key institutions in the USA.
When the protesters shifted the blame from institutional failure to protect them (such as police act, Constitutional amendment and judicial baise) to Donald Trump speeches, I immediately know that the protest was quickly hijacked by Democrats..............., Obama was a black man and a good orator but more blacks were killed in his administration than any other president.
The problem is not the president but the system.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a the Tweeter owner, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential tweet or address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Tweeter would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... The tweeter owner would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups
God bless you brother for this
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by heniford2: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
martineverest:
I'm not a fan of CNN...trust me, trump isn't returning

I was a fan of trump,but he is becoming too unprofessional and dictatorial
wake up oh that dude its coming back in flying colors
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by splendor45: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol
P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil

wow this is a quiet realistic perspective l seen..yuno i was actuali in th trap of likin the man and kinda liked dis move tho' l avnt watched d video as a litmus bt my General Overseer, Apostle preached in fellowship this evenin tht all the world leaders are playin their part in the end.!
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by splendor45: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil

wow this is a quiet realistic perspective l seen..yuno i was actuali in th trap of likin the man and kinda liked dis move tho' l avnt watched d video as a litmus bt corrobatin ths post is the fact that my General Overseer, Apostle preached in fellowship this evenin tht all the world leaders are playin their part for the end.!
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by flyingpig: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
gambia:
The protest has been hijacked by some democratic elements.
True
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by CrazyOptimist: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga , stick to preaching the gospel and stay away from what you dont know.
Trump is not a messiah, he doesn't stand for God, and he is a troubler of God's people.

He is a tyrant who is comparable to Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by panmunium(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
God does not use the perfect, but perfects the imperfect
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by blowjohn(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aaronsrod:

So, racism isn't a valid reason for hating somebody again??

Wait till you get that visa, blowjohn.

Only someone who's never left Naija could engage in this slave-talk like that.

If you don't know how bad this man is a simple search will deliver a world of uncomfortable facts - Nah! Who am I kidding? There's nothing he'd be guilty of that would change your mind. He could shoot you on 5th Avenue and you'd still kiss hiss arsh and praise Yankee military power.

Ur opinion doesnt matter anyways.
U need to stop hating for no reason cos u sound like those black American rappers that winced used to praise the man in their songs, then suddenly started hating on him when he ran for power.
U think the people that voted for him are blind abi?
The american people can now see through all the bullshit that the likes of u try to paint.
Keep saying the man is bad. He will win again.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by backbone503(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Trump is weakening and creating more problems and enemies for America. He had so ridiculed the office of POTUS.
- He has used soldiers against unarmed protesters, calling them unprintable names and threatening to shoot them.
- He insults/ridicules just anyone. (other world leaders and countries not spared).
- This man has prescribed drugs for the public against medical advice.
- Whipped up conspiracy theories and broke away from the WHO.
- He mocks blacks and praises white supremacists.
- Has threatened to reject the results of an election his government will conduct.
- He is probably the lowest rated POTUS and perhaps tells more lies than any other president on earth.

If he clinches the Republican presidential ticket, then its sure Biden will win.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by nzeobi(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Yusman316:

Come o if I may ask, is President Donald Trump the only President in the world? Why is it that anytime u people want to compare PMB with any President, it is President Donald Trump?
Whizkid compared trump and buhari.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Sanishu: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
When your prayer point "O Lord don't let my enemy rest"

IRAN prayer is getting answered.

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by nadiq1: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Well said...
Pure mental slavery everywhere....
Trump is the worse ever multiple personality evil wolf in sheep clothing.....
This is coming from an American.

YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by CrazyOptimist: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
heniford2:
wake up oh that dude its coming back in flying colors

You are deluded.
The guy will be disgraced out of the WH.
Kicked out, beaten blue, black, white, indigo, purple and even potopoto colour.

The level of hatred among Americans has never been this great. He fuels discord and rancor among Americans.

Its called 'United' states. Whether Republicans or Democrats. Black, White, Hispanic or Latino. Christian, Moslem or free thinker. Gay, straight or mixed.
This guy has succeeded in breaking the bonds.

Don't be fooled by his holding the bible, it is written in Matthew 15:8
"These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.