Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (89146 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by fergie001: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
tatatar:
We don't care if you're Satan,with this act you're forgiven.
This guy, you no well oooo grin
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Righteousness89(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Oga , stick to preaching the gospel and stay away from what you dont know.
Trump is not a messiah, he doesn't stand for God, and he is a troubler of God's people.

He is a tyrant who is comparable to Hitler.
GOD BLESS President Donald John Trump
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by CrazyOptimist: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS President Donald John Trump

Ok o
Pastor Pastor !!
Ride on
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Righteousness89(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Ok o
Pastor Pastor !!
Ride on
God Bless you
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by CrazyOptimist: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

God Bless you

You too
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Righteousness89(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

You too
AMEN
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by eagleonearth(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
lol i am a christian but u are very correct on ur observation sir. Some people are just so gullible. That trump man is a master actor. And i wonder why his so called'trump is a man after God's heart' crew fails to acknowledge that he's a racist.
and that's where God's way and his thoughts are far higher than ours. He goes for the least expected and qualifies him and such wonders make him God. Trump is on a heavenly mission to amend what the diplomatic evil genius Obama perpetrated both physically and spiritually. Racism or not, God interferes in the government of this world and gives it to whom he likes. He has been God before your brain was moulded in your mother's womb and he remains the wisest therefore no human can figure out what he's doing until he is done. Trump emerging a president was only possible through God and his second term will be established thru this same God.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by sweetgala(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chef2000:
The first last pics, trump be like: I bind you damn protesters in the name of Jesus.

If he calls je before he finishes "us" he'll catch fire.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
eagleonearth:
and that's where God's way and his thoughts are far higher than ours. He goes for the least expected and qualifies him and such wonders make him God. Trump is on a heavenly mission to amend what the diplomatic evil genius Obama perpetrated both physically and spiritually. Racism or not, God interferes in the government of this world and gives it to whom he likes. He has been God before your brain was moulded in your mother's womb and he remains the wisest therefore no human can figure out what he's doing until he is done. Trump emerging a president was only possible through God and his second term will be established thru this same God.
Sir Trump is a politician for christ sake. A politician. My God. I pray d will of God be done at america,nigeria and even d whole world

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by salford1: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
So just in.
Even the church wants nothing to do with Trump.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by salford1: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
More below:

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Someday this man would repent and give his life to Christ . and if he does that all agendas would fail .
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by salford1: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
sweetgala:

If he calls je before he finishes "us" he'll catch fire.
grin
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by verifiedlegacy: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Watch how the ignorant gullible so called Christians will rush to this thread

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol
P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil
He's part of their evil plans
Don't be easily distracted by his so called Christian Life lol

Trump , the greatest scammer of the lukewarm church

but Obama that legalized immortality in US is God's sent. u need deliverance from odumeje
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by kabillionaire(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Mandyvicky:
This their protest is turning into something else faa ...

Is the protest still for gorge Floyd abii them dey protest for another thing

George Floyd is just a catalyst, they're protesting police brutality against people of colour and kkk tendencies

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by joshuaidibia(m): 2:01am On Jun 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol
P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil

I shame for them. They actually don't watch the news. Thank God for cheap data plans that enables them get half baked news on NL

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by inno87(m): 2:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Fake Online Loan Companies In Nigeria Exposed.

Fake Online Loan Companies In Nigeria Finally Revealed

There is nothing as annoying as getting scammed in an attempt to get a loan online.

A lot of people have been scammed by many fake loan companies online.

That's why we published an article 2 weeks ago where we listed these companies.

Right now we have updated the article and have added more fake loan companies to the list.

The article includes:
1) The names of top fake online loan companies

2) How to identify a fake online loan company

3) What to do if you get scammed in order to get scammed(very important)

4) Ten real online loan companies in Nigeria that would give you a loan without a collateral.

Call or whatsapp 09029114957
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Kingrefreshed: 5:40am On Jun 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil

Whoever you are! You are a great person. I wish we have more Christians like you. You can think through things.

Nigerian Christians are so gullible! Go to their shop, Flash a Bible before them and you can take anything from them.

I wish I have more friends who reasons like you

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Lombardi: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2020
SarkinYarki:

He doesn't care about me neither do you Muslims ..now gerrout

Gerrout of here silly Aba made Jew. Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by GreatrAnalyst: 6:46am On Jun 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil

I could see some already branding you some funny names. Leave them.
The joke is on them. Their ignorance is up to high heavens. For anyone to feel that this man is a saint because he appears in the name of a Christian, it is quite laughable. Everything the Holy Book he is holding stands for he acts contrary to, how can a leader be talking from both sides of the mouth, living on sensational lies-telling life, and some feel he is for 'Christian'. I feel for them

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Microwhy: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2020
SarkinYarki:

You are not the Christian I can assure you .. can you name one Racist thing Trump has done since coming to power ? The problem with people like you is that you dont use your brain but just follow the CNN bandwagon ....please I am waiting for you to name one racist thing Trump has done since becoming president?
Please go and keep quiet..
Your comment is very irritating.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2020
1Sharon:
Who heard about Trump's allegations of child molestation on twitter?
I did.
Courtesy of Anonymous
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by heniford2: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

You are deluded.
The guy will be disgraced out of the WH.
Kicked out, beaten blue, black, white, indigo, purple and even potopoto colour.

The level of hatred among Americans has never been this great. He fuels discord and rancor among Americans.

Its called 'United' states. Whether Republicans or Democrats. Black, White, Hispanic or Latino. Christian, Moslem or free thinker. Gay, straight or mixed.
This guy has succeeded in breaking the bonds.

Don't be fooled by his holding the bible, it is written in Matthew 15:8
"These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.

na so you too take talk say bubu will be kicked out i hope ur aware we have settled the matter
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Dominatrix(f): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2020
While he was holding the bible and telling lies, peaceful protesters were being tear-gased and violently pushed away. The area was clear in minutes. He's no ally of protesters. He walked passed them to hold a bible and mumbled some gibberish. Stupid weirdo!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Doradorwa:
lol i am a christian but u are very correct on ur observation sir. Some people are just so gullible. That trump man is a master actor. And i wonder why his so called'trump is a man after God's heart' crew fails to acknowledge that he's a racist.

Do u know the meaning of a racist?? If sm1 corrects a popular and probably true negative observation about a race he is a racist? Has trump not also said good things about blacks when equally deserved?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2020
verifiedlegacy:

but Obama that legalized immortality in US is God's sent. u need deliverance from odumeje

Obama "legalised immortality" again?

Phokking Trumpanzee illiterates.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by CrazyOptimist: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2020
heniford2:
na so you too take talk say bubu will be kicked out i hope ur aware we have settled the matter

Ode
You know me before?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by eagleonearth(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Doradorwa:
Sir Trump is a politician for christ sake. A politician. My God. I pray d will of God be done at america,nigeria and even d whole world
what political position has he held before 2016 you got to hear about him for the first time?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by heniford2: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Ode You know me before?
bros hold yourself oh before u fall inside gotta grin
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
eagleonearth:
what political position has he held before 2016 you got to hear about him for the first time?
Sir i did not hear of trump in 2016. B4 trump annouced his candidacy 4 president in june 2015 he has already establish himself on a platform of power. 2011 he was regularly appearing on fox news and always antagonising Obama. Although he ruled out runing 4 president in 2012,trump continued 2 make his presence felt at conservative gatherings. He publicly endorsed mitt romney and cultivated relationships across d spectrum of right-wing politics,4rm insiders lky reince priebus 2 more extreme figure. Wit his money he was ajways waiting 4 d right moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.