Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (88988 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Emmagggg: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
But why are you guys lying, in Trump's speech didn't he talk about Floyd, you are part of those spreading false. As foolish as CNN.
I believe by now Nairaland you guys would have shown the video of Bernie Sanders son the guy who was paying people to vandalise things.
I guess your stupid eyes did see that one.
Foolish Nigeria democrat.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

You have no idea about what you talking about. Obama sponsoring Antifa ? Comedy!

All the gibberish you composed is beer parlour news.

And Trump thats in a hot romance with Saudi Arabia is what? A Muslim?

Its in Nigeria you play religious cards! Americans dont. Even the Devil can become the President of the USA if he has plans electorates buy into.

No religious cards here Bro. Trump is a Christian and likewise Biden.

Well we all know those behind Antifa , I am registered to many online antifa groups So I know what's I am saying ...they are currently planning a strike and picketing to make sure the Economy doesn't get up and I have sent a their conversations to the FBI ..it's all organised Terrorism to the last detail
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by dazzlingd(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS president Donald John Trump!

GOD Preserve and Protect President Donald John Trump!

Keep Going Trump!

GOD is not a Respecter of Persons! Those that Honor HIM , HE Honors!

Very irresponsible act to Go destroying the church..

We Humans are the Problem of ourselves

So because a man carried a bible, he has honoured God.

You are just empty headed.
Nothing in your head other than dust

9 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by cy4cent(f): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

At least his so called Christian life is more Righteous than your Full Holiness Life

God!! Why're you people easily deceived in the name of religion? So because he held a bible he's now God sent? Why're Nigerians so gullible? I watched it live, it was a photo op. Like someone can just collect a friend's purse or eyeglass when they want to snap a pic, that was how the bible was handed over to him. Learn to have the spirit of discernment, it's not everyone that calls the name of God...... also Mathew 7:15

Even the bishop of that church was angry, she said she can't believe what she just watched. Is she an antichrist now for saying the truth? This below is a direct quote from her this morning.

"I'm outraged. The President did not pray when he came to St. John's, nor as you just articulated, did he acknowledge the agony of our country right now," Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington.

"Let me be clear: The president just used a Bible, the most sacred text of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and one of the churches of my diocese without permission as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our churches stand for

The Diocese of Washington distances itself "from the incendiary language of this president,"

8 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AllenSpencer: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
boyjo:

You don't know the God that we serve.

The devil I am serving shey?

If God is behind Trump, It should be Amadioha or Sango. Cant be the Almighty God.

His defeat is inevitable and he knows it

"Trump: Some people say it’s bigger than healthcare when you look at it. It’s going to be bigger than healthcare. Price transparency... It will be here by the first of the year so I hope you’re going to remember me just in case the unthinkable happens." - Donald Trump May 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Jokerman(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Smh....

Relax!

November is almost here.

I can assure you that you will cry!

Sleepy or creepy joe?? Which one?? grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by chiefolododo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mandyvicky:
This their protest is turning into something else faa ...

Is the protest still for gorge Floyd abii them dey protest for another thing
I tire oo. One George Floyd was killed so the president and the whole country should not rest again? Trump promised to let justice prevail but the "protest" is politically motivated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by duality(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
martineverest:
I'm not a fan of CNN...trust me, trump isn't returning

I was a fan of trump,but he is becoming too unprofessional and dictatorial

What would you have done if you were Trump.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lol.....Trump the paedophile and homosexual holding a bible while nairaland zombies cheer.

Wonderful.grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AllenSpencer: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jokerman:

Sleepy or creepy joe?? Which one?? grin

Relax please!

November is few months away.

Easy does it!

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Sanchez01: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:
God bless President Trump... Obama sponsored terrrorist cell Antifa went and torched a historic church very reminiscent of how his thugs ISIS went about unchallenged torching churches and historic sites in the middleeast till Trump stopped them ...Make no mistake this is not just a fight against Trump but a tight by the professional anarchist called Obama to Destroy capitalism..

Watch the Modus Operandi of ISIS then and that of Antifa now and you will see the same mind is behind both of them ... Y'all remember how Obama was trying to flood Europe with Muslim migrants from North Africa that year
You are as ignorant as Trump. ANTIFA is not an organisation but antifacism movement.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Resees: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chef2000:
And someone was comparing this man to an bulhari.
Seriously demented people especially that stupid midget called wizkid stupid name too
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by arsenal33: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

You just like lying ...he called Antifa thugs and Antifa are thugs ....When Obama called protesters thugs what did you say.... Thug is not a racist word anybody that attacks and mugs innocent people and their business is a thug
Has he ever called armed white supremacists thugs? I will not call you a liar for trying to spread falsehoods

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by ajl: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Holding the bible? Same thing the whiteman had in his hands to enslave millions of Africans, with the church and catholic church running plantations in the America's, and even earned compensation from their government as former slave owners. They even had bible in their hands when they came to colonise Africans destroying our culture and tradition. It's sad to say, the bible is the what they used to justify supremacy of the caucasian over blackman.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
arsenal33:
Has he ever called armed white supremacists thugs?

So conservatives legally carrying license arms are thugs? Show me where those conservatives attacked and burnt down businesses

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by richeeyo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS president Donald John Trump!

GOD Preserve and Protect President Donald John Trump!

Keep Going Trump!

GOD is not a Respecter of Persons! Those that Honor HIM , HE Honors!

Very irresponsible act to Go destroying the church..

We Humans are the Problem of ourselves
You would not grow

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Jokerman(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
cy4cent:

God!! Why're you people easily deceived in the name of religion? So because he held a bible he's now God sent? Why're Nigerians so gullible? I watched it live, it was a photo op. Just like someone can just collect a friend's purse or eyeglass when they want to snap a pic, that was how the bible was handed over to him. Learn to have the spirit of discernment, it's not everyone that calls the name of God...... Mathew 7:15

Even the bishop of that church was angry, she said she can't believe what she just watched. Is she an antichrist now for saying the truth? This below is a direct quote from her this morning.

"I'm outraged. The President did not pray when he came to St. John's, nor as you just articulated, did he acknowledge the agony of our country right now," Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington.

Let me be clear: The president just used a Bible, the most sacred text of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and one of the churches of my diocese without permission as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our churches stand for.

Someone called Cynthia should know that Trump Is the chosen one... Well except not Cynthia, maybe Cyndi or Simbi

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Faithful4real(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
so because trump is fightind same sex marriage,trying 2 abolish abortion now dat make him a christian. Well to me no.And i dont care if obama is muslim what matter is that he's human.

You call yourself a christian but you support same sex marriage and abortion.?

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AllenSpencer: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

So conservatives legally carrying license arms are thugs? Show me where those conservatives attacked and burnt down businesses

You are not current.

I dont have time to bomabrd you with enough videos.

Do for yourself

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Faithful4real:

Is it that 'THUGS'
No sir. But lets let this matter b.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Faithful4real(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sanchez01:

You are as ignorant as Trump. ANTIFA is not an organisation but antifacism movement.

That is what the media wants you to believe.

Check a democrat declared his support for Antifa
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

You are not current.

I dont have time to bomabrd you with enough videos.

Do for yourself

Show me

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by atoleybaba(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

You are not the Christian I can assure you .. can you name one Racist thing Trump has done since coming to power ? The problem with people like you is that you dont use your brain but just follow the CNN bandwagon ....please I am waiting for you to name one racist thing Trump has done since becoming president?
if he is racist will he directly prove it, judging that he is a president?.... There was a video going around of him making one stupid statement about the black community.. It had hatred written all over IT....just like how someone can tell u that u are stupid without using the word stupid, trump has time and time again shown that he is racist....have u not noticed that most of his supporters are white and not just white, but the wicked and terrible ones that often have issues with black...he made a stupid statement 3days ago...when the looting start the shooting start. A phrase from a racist speech (why will he pick such phrase to use out of all protest that has happened he chose the black people own) some time ago,white people were protesting, causing nuisance the best time trump could say was that they are good people and he is on their side too has well as the govt side...but black man protest, he could not address the issue before it got out of hand, and when he finally did, the best he could do is send national guard and military and even charged them to use force why cos na Blackman protest..... Trump is a racist and I am certain he won't win the next election. U just watcg

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by cy4cent(f): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jokerman:

Someone called Cynthia should know that Trump Is the chosen one... Well except not Cynthia, maybe Cyndi or Simbi

And in your mind now you've made sense? You should be ashamed of yourself for this post you put up here.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AllenSpencer: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Show me

Its not a hidden news, its all over the net.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by biggie73(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
The son of hate himself. He has so much hate in himself. Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Sanchez01: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Faithful4real:

That is what the media wants you to believe.

Check a democrat declared his support for Antifa
HIS SUPPORT FOR THE MOVEMENT AND NOT AN ORGANISATION!

Trump had no idea what the movement was all about and Americans didn't spare him on it. It won't hurt your to read. ANTIFA is just an acronym for ANTI-FACISM.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by arsenal33: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I can show you where they chased a black jogger and killed him. You seem to enjoy living in denial

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Edusouls(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
If u don’t know what to say you shut up and stop talking nonsense, the fact is that trump is a complete failure and the world has confirmed it..
SarkinYarki:
God bless President Trump... Obama sponsored terrrorist cell Antifa went and torched a historic church very reminiscent of how his thugs ISIS went about unchallenged torching churches and historic sites in the middleeast till Trump stopped them ...Make no mistake this is not just a fight against Trump but a tight by the professional anarchist called Obama to Destroy capitalism..

Watch the Modus Operandi of ISIS then and that of Antifa now and you will see the same mind is behind both of them ... Y'all remember how Obama was trying to flood Europe with Muslim migrants from North Africa that year

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by seanwilliam(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very ............s
I wish this could make front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.