Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (88997 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
arsenal33:
I can show you where they chased a black jogger and killed him. You seem to enjoy living in denial

Just forget these wannabe right winger Nigerians here

Many of them never sabi how far.

When you have a direct experience with these supposed white evangelical Christians (code word for racist) your eye go clear

Global white supremacy and dominating is what they stand by, and they no longer pretend about it.

But a self hating black man will be in cahoots with such people and their president

6 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by HoliMaree: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
He's still a Racist

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
You cannot be a good politician if you have not mastered the art of division;
1)Division along religious lines
2) along ethic or tribal lines

Trump has just succeeded in doing this among the protesters along religious lines. Watch how the protesters will now lose steam

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by PremierGuy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS president Donald John Trump!

GOD Preserve and Protect President Donald John Trump!

Keep Going Trump! Triumph in the Midst of your haters and Adversaries..

GOD is not a Respecter of Persons! Those that Honor HIM , HE Honors!

Very irresponsible act to Go Destroy A church..

We Humans are the Problem of ourselves

The church Trump haven't attended since St Patrick Day 2019 - 18 months ago

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
nzeobi:
Good he visited himself to assess the situation, you now see why he can never be compared to buhari.

Trump has his shortcomings, but you can never compare him to Buhari. Never!

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Faithful4real:

Last days prophecy.

So its "last days prophecy" to move the embassy of the USA to Jerusalem which is contested land?

How will there be a two state solution when Trump keep acting this way?
And Netanyahu too?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
floxybrown4u:
You cannot be a good politician if you have not mastered the art of division;
1)Division along religious lines
2) along ethic or tribal lines

Trump has just succeeded in doing this among the protesters along religious lines. Watch how the protesters will now lose steam

Ita left to be seen if it will work or not
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by KenBen217: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
how many of you knows what Karl max says about religion the level of brain wash in Africa...based on religion...walahi...I am scared.. damn

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by olawale1516(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:
God bless President Trump... Obama sponsored terrrorist cell Antifa went and torched a historic church very reminiscent of how his thugs ISIS went about unchallenged torching churches and historic sites in the middleeast till Trump stopped them ...Make no mistake this is not just a fight against Trump but a tight by the professional anarchist called Obama to Destroy capitalism..

Watch the Modus Operandi of ISIS then and that of Antifa now and you will see the same mind is behind both of them ... Y'all remember how Obama was trying to flood Europe with Muslim migrants from North Africa that year
Ain't buying your idea and write up, do you watch the speech from Obama yesterday, Trump is a business man he doesn't understand much about politics... We all know peaceful protest is mostly hijacked by Thugs but what is Trump doing as well to cool down issue... A president that 60 percentage of black vote put in, now is forming racist

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by gwinaB(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
tatatar:
We don't care if you're Satan,with this act you're forgiven.

Someone that made the security to use gas bombs and rubber bullets on people including the priests of the church so he can go hold the Bible and say what he said.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by MT: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
nzeobi:
Good he visited himself to assess the situation, you now see why he can never be compared to buhari.

Watch news, you won't listen. Who told you he went to assess the place?. He went for photo op. He didn't even enter the place. That's just it. To Trump, everything is reality show. He even ordered peaceful protesters to be forcefully dispersed before he did this comical act.

When last has Trump been in a church. Holding a Bible doesn't mean you are a Christian. Christianity should be a way of life which Trump lacks.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by kayjay69(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
God created you a human being with a brain, the least you could do is use it rather than outsource your thinking to Fox News and InfoWars.

SarkinYarki:

It was never about Floyd , it has been hijacked by Democrat funded professional communist anarchist who want regime change

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by linearity: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Alajiki(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

So I should support Satanist just make you a Muslim happy ? Gerrout

Don't worry, go and worship your new Trump Christ! Na today? grin Una mumu no go do lailai

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Judolisco(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Watch how the ignorant gullible so called Christians will rush to this thread

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol
P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil
He's part of their evil plans
Don't be easily distracted by his so called Christian Life lol

Trump , the greatest scammer of the lukewarm church
which devil do u prefer one that legalized abortion or one that limits the activities
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by kunmiiii: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
You said peaceful protesters without specifying where

Oh now it's my error that you blazed into comments without watching the video, or even reading the detailed post. You're insufferable, do a recap and scoot please.

Moments before 6:30 p.m., just when Trump said he would begin his address, the officers suddenly marched forward, directly confronting the protesters as many held up their hands, saying, “Don’t shoot."

Soon, law enforcement officers were aggressively forcing the protesters back, firing tear gas and deploying flash bangs into the crowd to disperse them from the park for seemingly no reason. It was a jarring scene as police in the nation's capital forcefully cleared young men and women gathered legally in a public park on a sunny evening, all of it on live television.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Tareq1105: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
lol i am a christian but u are very correct on ur observation sir. Some people are just so gullible. That trump man is a master actor. And i wonder why his so called'trump is a man after God's heart' crew fails to acknowledge that he's a racist.

If Trump is a racist, you too remain in your own God given country and work for its development. Why going to US? US was developed by Americans, so develop your own.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Faithful4real(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

So its "last days prophecy" to move the embassy of the USA to Jerusalem which is contested land?

How will there be a two state solution when Trump keep acting this way?
And Netanyahu too?
Sorry to ask but are you a Christian?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
cy4cent:
Even the bishop of that church was angry, she said she can't believe what she just watched. Is she an antichrist now for saying the truth? This below is a direct quote from her this morning.

"I'm outraged. The President did not pray when he came to St. John's, nor as you just articulated, did he acknowledge the agony of our country right now," Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington.

"Let me be clear: The president just used a Bible, the most sacred text of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and one of the churches of my diocese without permission as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our churches stand for

The Diocese of Washington distances itself "from the incendiary language of this president,"

Christian Trumpanzees are already attacking the Bishop! But really, our gods are extensions of ourselves. Their blond Jesus Trump is a reflection of themselves.

Trump is a white supremacist - so are these slaves.

He is a proven liar & a backstabber - so are these coons.

He is barely literate - so are these morons.

He is sexually incontinent - so are they.

He is materialistic and idolatrous - as are they.

Their fake religion covers up their lack of virtue, morality and empathy - Just like Trump.

How can we stop producing such violently gullible people Serious question.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Jakemedg(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
kunmiiii:

Oh now it's my error that you blazed into comments without watching the video, or even reading the detailed post. You do a recap and scoot please.

Moments before 6:30 p.m., just when Trump said he would begin his address, the officers suddenly marched forward, directly confronting the proteters as many held up their hands, saying, “Don’t shoot."

Soon, law enforcement officers were aggressively forcing the protesters back, firing tear gas and deploying flash bangs into the crowd to disperse them from the park for seemingly no reason. It was a jarring scene as police in the nation's capital forcefully cleared young men and women gathered legally in a public park on a sunny evening, all of it on live television.
My error corrected pardon i actually misinterpreted you
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Goldmaxx(f): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
lol i am a christian but u are very correct on ur observation sir. Some people are just so gullible. That trump man is a master actor. And i wonder why his so called'trump is a man after God's heart' crew fails to acknowledge that he's a racist.
Any proof of him being a racist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Jokerman(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
cy4cent:

Keep seeking my attention, I don't dignify 5 year olds with responses.

Lol... Fake Cynthia grin grin grin grin grin... I thought you'd ask how I knew your name though grin

Support Trump for a better world. Creepy joe has nothing to offer rather than usher in Satanists and their ilks....

You don't even know if I'm your next door neighbor grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by bolicks: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
I love this man TRUMP.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by TrippleEEE: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
The media is obviously anti Trump. If Trump is truly the lie they propagate, he would have been impeached from office.

The media is full of crap. There are people controlling the info that goes viral. Be careful of what you believe.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
kunmiiii:

What a lurid dunce, did you watch the protesters that conveyed at W.H park? They all raised their hands up and were calm, no projectiles, no pushing, it wasn't a rancor like IL, Baltimore, or Chicago, the debris that were laying around were tear gas canisters and rubber bullets from when they were violently dispersed because Trump wanted a photo op.
You obviously have a knowledge gap about that particular protest, so shut up, watch the video and shove your mentions son.

They will watch the White House beatings and gassing of INNOCENT & PEACEFUL protesters and they WILL. NOT. CARE.

In fact most will rejoice exceedingly to see their earthly Lord's foot-soldiers beating defenceless people.

Our biggest problem is our inability to recognize Trumpanzees utter depravity. But Trump can see it and he calls them unto him to worship.

And they obey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by blowjohn(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
WaywardSon:
The American Media is the worst thing that has ever happened to this earth. Their power and ability to push narratives is unparalleled.

Donald Trump is what happens when a normal person without the Deep indoctrination of politics is given The seat of power over a country so volatile like America.

Both Sides of America left and right keep pushing narratives and there's almost no moderates again.

It takes only a clear mind to see that all these is just for politics, nobody really cares for any of the things they claim to support.

Trump has never read a passage of that Bible even though he claims to be a Christian

Democrats like Obama had 8 yrs to fix the police and yet they gave them military weapons plus other stuff they couldn't achieve.

Remember!
Feb 2020 - Pls stay indoors to help our #beloved health care workers. #stayathome

June 2020 - Let Your Voice be heard!!!

American media chaii!! grin

I wish I could knock ur head from here.
Trump that I watched preach a while back to the amazement of the entire country
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by LifeChoices: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS president Donald John Trump!

GOD Preserve and Protect President Donald John Trump!

Keep Going Trump! Triumph in the Midst of your haters and Adversaries..

GOD is not a Respecter of Persons! Those that Honor HIM , HE Honors!

Very irresponsible act to Go Destroy A church..

We Humans are the Problem of ourselves

You have a good message. Pass it correctly using the appropriate cases at the right places so that you don't turn people off.

Some ignoramus may start copying your bad style of writing to their chagrin.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Freezby2020: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
On d contrary, you are the ignorant, the obtuse infact you are the dopey. Here is a President that is not ashamed to lift the words of God(BIBLE) up, not giving a damn to what hutes and hypocrites like you will say.

Trump has always lifted the name of Christ up, not for Trump, Christianity in United States of America would have been five decade backward.

He might be raw and brute in some of his decisions and position concerning an issue, yet he is the best candidate for the job.

quote author=YorubaKinging post=90229605]Watch how the ignorant gullible so called Christians will rush to this thread

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol
P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil
He's part of their evil plans
Don't be easily distracted by his so called Christian Life lol

Trump , the greatest scammer of the lukewarm church [/quote]
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackking98(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
.sir i nid not to cross check my christianity because dere is no such word in God's heart. When God created the world- he created it without religion but wit love. No christian no muslim no nothing. He created us all as his own. We are all equally loved by d father. And on d judgement day we wil b judged by d work of our hands not by our religion. God is love and we are all mandated to love.
can you quote any part of the scripture that taught you this nonesense for us to see?

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is why I want to stop coming on nairaland. I simply can't handle this level of ignorance anymore. The stupid ones here actually believe trump is their lord and savior. No wonder thier pastors scam them non stop! Foolsss.

Does anyone know how to deactivate nairaland account?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
kayjay69:
God created you a human being with a brain, the least you could do is use it rather than outsource your thinking to Fox News and InfoWars.

I have been using my brain and that's why I am a dollar millionaire and you are not ...do I look like someone who goes to Infowars ..I am led only by the Holy Spirit.... You want me to support ISIS funding Obama instead of the man that stopped ISIS ? You must be joking
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:
God bless President Trump... Obama sponsored terrrorist cell Antifa went and torched a historic church very reminiscent of how his thugs ISIS went about unchallenged torching churches and historic sites in the middleeast till Trump stopped them ...Make no mistake this is not just a fight against Trump but a tight by the professional anarchist called Obama to Destroy capitalism..

Watch the Modus Operandi of ISIS then and that of Antifa now and you will see the same mind is behind both of them ... Y'all remember how Obama was trying to flood Europe with Muslim migrants from North Africa that year
You have problem with hatred for Muslims. Repent because are meant to live together

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.