Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (88991 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AZeD1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aaronsrod:

Wha-- shocked shocked Are you for real?

So Donald Trump can't be a bad person or else God wouldn't have let him be the POTUS?

I'm not joking when I ask you: is this how you think the world really works
Bro
Please save yourself the headache.

There's a reason why Nigeria and Africa is backwards.. We have no values and can't reason logically.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by michoim(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Watch how the ignorant gullible so called Christians will rush to this thread

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol
P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil
He's part of their evil plans
Don't be easily distracted by his so called Christian Life lol

Trump , the greatest scammer of the lukewarm church
Fake
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackking98(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aaronsrod:

Wha-- shocked shocked Are you for real?

So Donald Trump can't be a bad person or else God wouldn't have let him be the POTUS?

I'm not joking when I ask you: is this how you think the world really works
why didn't you mention my whole post? Mtchewww. You're a Retar*d. Why ignore the fact the he has the Lowest unemployment rate among blacks in decade's even when you accused him of racism. Stop being an emotional id*iot in my mentions.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Lombardi: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Youruba Muslim cheesy cheesy is pained

You only hate this man because he is a stumbling block to Obama's subtle Jihad ..Obama sponsored ISIS and the mass migration of Muslims into Europe and Trump came and stopped it ..Ask yourself why suddenly ISIS is finished and North African Muslims are no longer using giant inflatable rafts and dinghys to cross into Europe ..what changed ?

You Aba made Jew. What the hell are you talking about! Trump is a piece of doodoo. Keep fooling yourself falling over your asses thinking he cares about you or your Ilk. Trump doesn't give a damn about you. Get that in your thick skull.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol
P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil

omniknower
keep ur thoughts to yourself
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lombardi:

You Aba made Jew. What the hell are you talking about! Trump is a piece of doodoo. Keep fooling yourself falling over your asses thinking he cares about you or your Ilk. Trump doesn't give a damn about you. Get that in your thick skull.

He doesn't care about me neither do you Muslims ..now gerrout
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Blackking98:
why didn't you mention my whole post? Mtchewww. You're a Retar*d. Why ignore the fact the he has the Lowest unemployment rate among blacks in decade's even when you accused him of racism. Stop being an emotional id*iot in my mentions.

You need to leave Calabar to know what anti-black racism really means.

And you need to be older than 22 to know that life isn't measured just in naira and dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Hongkongfukid(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
do you also believe that a white can ever protest for black ? They are racist mother Fvckers . They had other intentions for this riot. This is not just for floyd .
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by olax02(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Blackking98:
Read your Bible and you won't be asking these questions. Who gives a hoot about two state policy? If Saudi Arabia or a Muslim country was to be world power do you think they'd be even kind enough to allow Jews close to Jerusalem. stay there And be forming civilized with wicked people

The real wicked people here are the illegal apartheid state of Israel killing Palestinians and illegally expanding and occupying lands

And yes I'm a Christian
Which gives me the obligation to say the truth.

Israel, especially since Netanyahu became leader has become a human rights abusing apartheid crininal state

Two state solution is the only thing that will bring peace to the Middle East.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackking98(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

The real wicked people here are the illegal apartheid state of Israel killing Palestinians and illegally expanding and occupying lands

And yes I'm a Christian
Which gives me the obligation to say the truth.

Israel, especially since Netanyahu became leader has become a human rights abusing apartheid crininal state

Two state solution is the only thing that will bring peace to the Middle East.
mtchewww no wonder you don't like Trump. Type all you like, isreal will reclaim Jerusalem as it is supposed to be, face your fulani herdsmen that are killing people and annexing land with blood.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Faithful4real:

Sorry to ask but are you a Christian?

I am.

Which gives me the obligation to say the truth

Israel is over reaching

Trump siding with the over reaching side is a big stain on his presidency.

Is he more Christian than George Bush who was smart enough to know the IMPLICATIONS of that action and kept the embassy in Tel Aviv?

Trump is a demagogue
A lot of Nigerians love demagogues

So I'm not surprised

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by ABBAkyari: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
And some Nigerian nonentities will say Trump is better than Buhari. If Buhari does this they will say he is a tyrant, a dictator. PDP will call for his head. Ipob will call him an ethnic bigot, Amnesty international will report him to UN, Old Haggard women will strip themselves naked, Many will threaten to report him to this same mad Trump e.t.c

You're deranged, get a life dimwit
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by titusmichael27(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sometimes i'm worried about a lot of things we say and do as human. just a year ago, Mr Donald Trump was really worried about the killings in Nigerian by boko haram. None of those victims were white, but he told mr president (mohammadu) about the consequences that could come as a result of killing Christians in Nigeria. This man has always stands up for Christians where ever they may be but today you named him a racist because he did something you didnt understand the meaning. instead of you to humble yourself and ask for the meaning of that gesture, you went ahead for some reasons and said he came out to take a photo. Are you really serious? So you can open your mouth and tell your kids that he came out to take a photo shot. shame on you. As for you christians here, i just want to remind you about the incident in the desert with the children of Israel and moses. Being a leader is not that simple. Moses was not able to enter into the promise land because of the habit of Israelites towards their God.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by regginy: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

At least his so called Christian life is more Righteous than your Full Holiness Life
He is not a Christian Mr. Man

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Blackking98:
mtchewww no wonder you don't like Trump. Type all you like, isreal will reclaim Jerusalem as it is supposed to be, face your fulani herdsmen that are killing people and annexing land with blood.

Obviously you are still a kid

Trump's disastrous policies left right and centre is the .main reason why I am no fan of his

His Israel policy is just one of the many many disasters

His Saudi policy is even worse undecided

Helping the illegal regime in Saudi kill innocents in Yemen, and commit genocide there

As for your Israel statement
Lets see how they will drive the Palestinians from their ancestral lands (their own side of Jerusalem)

Jerusalem is split in two for a reason

Let's see how the Israel state will dislodge the Palestinians from their own end of Jerusalem

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackking98(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

Trump's disastrous policies left right and centre is the .main reason why I am no fan of his

Helping the illegal regime in Saudi kill innocents in Yemen, and commit genocide there

Lets see how they will drive the Palestinians from their ancestral lands (their own side of Jerusalem)

Let's see how the Israel state will dislodge the Palestinians from their own end of Jerusalem

slowly and surely they will. It's prophecied to happen as a sign of end time's, read up Revelations, unless you're not a Christian then keep arguing.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by lesson44: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
It now obvious to me why Nigeria end up with bad leaders. I can't understand why Nigerians are buying into Trump bullshit.
He is the worst president in Western world history besides aldolf Hitler. If we take a poll in Nigeria about Trump,he will get a 70% , that give you idea about our values system.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

America racism problem is a systematic one, it is not based on a particular president..... Racism has infiltration the Constitution, police acts and other key institutions in the USA.
When the protesters shifted the blame from institutional failure to protect them (such as police act, Constitutional amendment and judicial baise) to Donald Trump speeches, I immediately know that the protest was quickly hijacked by Democrats..............., Obama was a black man and a good orator but more blacks were killed in his administration than any other president.
The problem is not the president but the system.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a the Tweeter owner, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential tweet or address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Tweeter would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... The tweeter owner would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups

Person wey no respect himself people go insult am nah. If you respect yourself people go respect you too.

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
lesson44:
It now obvious to me now why Nigeria end up with bad leaders. I can't understand why they are buying into Trump bullshit.
He is the worst president in Western world history besides aldolf Hitler. If we take a poll in Nigeria about Trump,he will get a 70% , that give you idea about our values system.

That's why I say all the time

Even in a free and fair elections
Africans (Nigerians in particular) will vote the wrong leader

Simplistic thinkers abound in Nigeria

Now to think that the Democrats have fixed the election for trump by fielding Joe Biden undecided is really shameful

Couldn't they have fielded a better candidate?

That said
Trump is gonna falter in the next few months so bad that Joe might just get a narrow win.

When Q2 numbers get out next month

The figures will be damming for the president

And elections are too close for him to perform magic

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by ojobek: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
God of Iran and Muslims world is punishing AMERICA for there evil deed towards mankind,destruction of AMERICA is fast approaching. IF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN USA IS GOING ON IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, TRUMP WOUND HAVE ISSUED MULTIPLE OF STATEMENTS CONDEMNING THE GOV .OF THAT COUNTRY THAT THEY ARE CLAPPING DOWN ON PEACEFUL PROTESTERS AND THERE BY VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHT.Hypocrite everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

sir dont bother yourself arguring. They wil always tell u dat it was prophesied. I had dis same argurment with my step dad and he told me i nid delieverance.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackfriday: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS President Donald Trump
Continue!... nothing is expected from people like you, who hid under the guise of religion to exhibit their ignorance.

Can you one name church (denomination), Trump attends or it's a member?.... Baptist, Presbyterian, Adventist, Roman Catholic, Lutheran etc... None. How do you qualify him to be a Christian?.... because he uses a national disaster, for some cheap photo ops by carrying a Bible, he knows sycophants like you, will fall for his gimmicks. You encourage him to use brutal force to quell the unrest in America at the moment shows how shallow minded you are as a Christian you claim to be.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by EASTERNPOL: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Before you comment on this , go to the1 Cor 15:50 -52 then you will understand who we have as the current US President
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by sweetdude001(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I have been using my brain and that's why I am a dollar millionaire and you are not ...do I look like someone who goes to Infowars ..I am led only by the Holy Spirit.... You want me to support ISIS funding Obama instead of the man that stopped ISIS ? You must be joking
Millionaire in dollars? Baba funmi lowo
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by jasman1: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
The church was never vandalized and the peaceful protesters were not even around the church. I was one of those peaceful protesters forcibly moved for Trump photo op. Looks like your job is to disseminate propaganda. Just shot up and worry about the problems there.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by gbale1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
lol i am a christian but u are very correct on ur observation sir. Some people are just so gullible. That trump man is a master actor. And i wonder why his so called'trump is a man after God's heart' crew fails to acknowledge that he's a racist.

You are a fake Christian
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Esteemval(f): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Donald Trump should never be compared to buhari. At least he made himself available even when he didn't say much but our president that refused to address us on May 29 have we died.

oh sh!t Nigerians have suffered
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
gbale1:

You are a fake Christian
Okay
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by stayclearofme: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:
God bless President Trump... Obama sponsored terrrorist cell Antifa went and torched a historic church very reminiscent of how his thugs ISIS went about unchallenged torching churches and historic sites in the middleeast till Trump stopped them ...Make no mistake this is not just a fight against Trump but a tight by the professional anarchist called Obama to Destroy capitalism..

Watch the Modus Operandi of ISIS then and that of Antifa now and you will see the same mind is behind both of them ... Y'all remember how Obama was trying to flood Europe with Muslim migrants from North Africa that year
Where do you live?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by stayclearofme: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

It was never about Floyd , it has been hijacked by Democrat funded professional communist anarchist who want regime change
All these slowpokes on NL.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.