Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts (86415 Views)

Michael Goguen Kept Spreadsheet Of 5,000 Women He Had Sex With / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Roon9(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
jaxxy:

I understand Smtn people take sentiments and emotions too far. U need to break it down to dem small small or cut them off ur contact or status list completely.

I did that already. Honestly I thought we were all cool o. All three girls playing victim card. One of whom is even doing way way better than myself in the US sef

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
light099:
This case is obviously ganged-up blackmail and a case of some frustrated hoes and gold-digging losers, who felt so stupid after discovering a smart player has successfully shined their congos in succession, one after the other.

By the way, most Nigerian ladies do not know the difference between rape, hardsex and consensual forced sex. That is why 90% of Nigerian ladies who have had sex before always ignorantly claim to have been victims of rape at one time or the other. They always have fake stories to tell. Chasers of cheap clout.

You are not okay at all, people like you go about raping women, I spit on you.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Prudency045: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
sharap there ,rapists apologist,your cup go soon full ,preverted animal!,spits on your big head !

grin grin grin. E don pain am. Mind you my head is small.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
dawnomike:
There could be an iota of truth in this... But on a second thought, it could all be false allegations
24 women cannot he lying at the same time, even his cousin.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Tominix(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
PMJOSEPH:
Keep rationalizing rape because it has not come to your doorstep. Who shines with rape This calls for investigation. We have a culture of shutting up victims in this country; that perpetuates the evil.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by jaxxy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Roon9:

I did that already. Honestly I thought we were all cool o. All three girls playing victim card. One of whom is even doing way way better than myself in the US sef

Hmmm I guess that’s women for you. I get ur point here.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Lightangel64: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tominix:
haha 24 ladies dem jux want to shine , who will buy this sh*t , lala i have hustle to get to fp wIth ur topic don't turn me down.

modified::fp tinz dancing lalalalala LALA fall on me as i hussle reach fp LALA fall on me SMH WASTED DESTINIES SOME GALZ SHA

I agree with you just this once, cause its a trend every lady wants to claim rape

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
This thing resemble lie die. Idiotic opportunists want to use the death and rape of a poor girl to settle scores and trend.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by IamHonourable1: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
You all women are really funny.How could someone have raped you and you're just coming out now?I don't believe this crap.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Lightangel64: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
adedayoa2:
24 ladies just want to shine?

They may not even reach 24, but they are lying on his head cause its a trend does not mean ruin a persons life with false accusations

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Ladycewhy(f): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Prudency045:

grin grin grin. E don pain am. Mind you my head is small.
ok then ,I spit on your small head .

Someone was raped ,any sane human being should be pained, oh I forgot ,you are a preverted psycho.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Joycekkh:
You trust too easily. Human beings are cruel, selfish and evil. I have seen when a large crowd of people accused someone for a crime he did not commit so yes they may be lying, I am against what happened to uwa and that other girl that idiotic policeman beat and raped but nna ehn some of these allegations ain't real.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Offpoint: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
gringrin "I can't waste my airtime on you'" when mtn don tell you 1 minutes remaining

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by shogsman(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
The problem now is that false accusations will trump the real people that are facing this problem

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by TruthHurts100: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Mumu. Can't you see that they were heartbroken by him? They were played by the handsome guy, and the only way to revenge was to accuse him of rape. Some girls would have stabbed him.
Some girls just keep disappointing me.

And you had to start your intelligent response with an insult.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by dawnomike(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Joycekkh:
You are right about that
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Chrisdolz1997: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Look I never will support and condone raping but this thing should be made both gender thing and men need to drop that fucking ego and start speaking out and getting back the way this ladies falsely accuse men
A lady can just wake up one morning and boom destroy your image and it all goes boom cos she's a girl and you a guy and guys wouldn't do shit about it
Does a lady not know that rubbing a guys chest or even touching him anyhow is an offense
Since some ladies, I quote some take this rape thing to another perspective and just want to jeopardize life of innocent people
Just the same way a lady does domestic abuse of slapping and hitting a man and no one questions it but let it be sideways boom, it's all over the internet and man ends up in jail
We have always accepted this trend for long and I feel better men do something about this before babe wey you break her heart was do you bad accuse you of rape, e go rugged o

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by SirLakes: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
dayveed1:

We normalize(d) "Tapping current" as young boys. That's what many has taken into adulthood in the form of molestation ; even rape.

Biggest mistake.

Time to re-educate the "Boy child"

Copied.

Lol to Tapping current"
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Tominix(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lightangel64:

I agree with you just this once, cause its a trend every lady wants to claim rape
Thanks. . . . Erm for the insults. . . . I dnt knw what came over me. . . Re we cool now
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Alaganature(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Joefat:
Keke drop me here,
why many people gathered here,
what's going on here. grin

Keke wait for me oo, I wan sharply do AMEBO small, na my last card I give u so, make I no use leg waka from Ketu to Egbeda. grin grin

You be egbeda Akowonjo product?
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Lightangel64: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tominix:
Thanks. . . . Erm for the insults. . . . I dnt knw what came over me. . . Re we cool now

Yes
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
espn:
One thing I know is we have lots of rapist and the government need to adopt stricter laws to deal with them. But my fear is that many people will be accused of rape falsely just to settle scores...
Which govt? Na govt dey rap..e you first every day sef.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by ModestGal(f): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Please, I adjoin you not to play with fire.

Feminism doesn't really have a say here in our country. and even it does, there's no probability that the "victim" will win this case.
So you think it's feminism when you are told not to rape a girl because she's not intrested and she's not with her cloth on? You are part of the problem
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by OdefaGirl(f): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
espn:
One thing I know is we have lots of rapist and the government need to adopt stricter laws to deal with them. But my fear is that many people will be accused of rape falsely just to settle scores...

You nailed it....
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by FirstbornWds: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
ModestGal:

So you think it's feminism when you are told not to rape a girl because she's not intrested and she's not with her cloth on? You are part of the problem

Keep quiet please and stop playing this "rape" card continuously.

Why would you go naked in a guy's house knowing fully well that he's attracted to you?

It's not as if you are his sister or related by blood (even at that, it's still not right).

If any of these happens, it's obvious the "acclaimed" victim is a seductress, abuser and has ulterior motives.

It'll take more than discipline to allow such slide.

Nevertheless, I am still an advocate to #SAYNORAPE
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by seanwilliam(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
It is high time I took my vaseline serious

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by ModestGal(f): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Keep quiet please and stop playing this "rape" card continuously.

Why would you go naked in a guy's house knowing fully well that he's attracted to you?

It's not as if you are his sister or related by blood (even at that, it's still not right).

If any of these happens, it's obvious the "acclaimed" victim is a seductress, abuser and has ulterior motives.

It'll take more than discipline to allow such slide.

Nevertheless, I am still an advocate to #SAYNORAPE
Hypocrite, you are an advocate of no to rape but a rapist apology. You are deceiving yourself.
Why a girl would go naked in a guys house is her business, if the guy doesn't want he should call the police for assault or report her for molestation, push her out of his house, not forcefully rape her. Nothing Justify rape

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
joseph1832:
24 women? shocked

It's very prudent to investigate this matter before accusing anyone of rape. Rape is despicable. Accusing a person without even hearing his own side of the story speak volumes.

What's that say again... "innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law".

I wonder who counted d 24 women
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by tammie24: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
KenBen217:

shey you have already condemned him...and also...before I didn't use to see the sense in "why didn't you speak up when it happened"...but I'm beginning to see it now
But you have also concluded that the girls are lying

But I pray it doesn't happen to someone dear to you

Then you'll understand
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by bsanya(f): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
How did this lady got to know that they were actually 24 ladies that the guy raped?

The cousin included, has she being contacted/questioned?
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Yankee101: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
And his cousin too he raped at 14 was consensual abi?

You are part of the problem

light099:
This case is obviously ganged-up blackmail and a case of some frustrated hoes and gold-digging losers, who felt so stupid after discovering a smart player has successfully shined their congos in succession, one after the other.

By the way, most Nigerian ladies do not know the difference between rape, hardsex and consensual forced sex. That is why 90% of Nigerian ladies who have had sex before always ignorantly claim to have been victims of rape at one time or the other. They always have fake stories to tell. Chasers of cheap clout.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Esteemval(f): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Angie dear, this one they're promising you one round, avoid them and stay safe o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.