Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts (86413 Views)

Michael Goguen Kept Spreadsheet Of 5,000 Women He Had Sex With / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Jamesilvar(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Abeg, make una relax all these black lives matter and rape mata for now abeg.
The bastards you elected just approved $5.5bn loan and gave the crooks that approved it N27bn to renovate their building while cutting health and education budgets.

This is your future and the future of your unborn children being carted away but no one seems to be talking or protesting about it.

Na to dey twitter dey make noise up and down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by pongwa(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
#Yangytherapist: A Babcock student, identified as Godknows Adolphus Owhor aka Yangy is under fire after being accused of raping 24 women.

A twitter user, Angie @caramelangiee posted this allegation on Twitter and more people opened up.

Angie wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/caramelangiee/status/1267718304933740547

https://mobile.twitter.com/caramelangiee/status/1267837075384041473

Meanwhile, the Yangy guy posted a video defending himself and claiming he didn't rape that he was supposed to date the girl but that he later dumped the idea.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chidaddy_/status/1267976886610808837
Technically, every Nigerian guy is/was/have been a rapist. The system needs a complete overhaul
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Realhommie(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2020
makydebbie:
In Nigeria 3 out of 5 women have been sexually assaulted its not even funny again. You people don't even know what consent is.
Look at the rapists and rape apologists in this thread. Your time is coming.
I'd like to see proof, just anything tangible that validates your statement up there.. Please

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Chithauri(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2020
Fake stories! dont believe all this girls
in naira Marley voice dey are a puta.
how come he raped a good 24 and non of them reported to police until now that this is trending. they will say emotional trauma but no single one of them reported. am just pained that they will now use this Omozuwa matter to push their own agenda. That of his cousin is the only believable one and they should probably investigate that.the guy doesn't look so innocent BTW

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2020
....Let them go to court and proof the allegations. SAY NO TO RAPE.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by oluwoleife: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2020
I bet he likes it in the 'shade of grey'
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Blackking98(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2020
omoadeleye:
The guy was a player and broke their hearts, hence the retaliation with false accusation.
correct

5 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by yankison(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2020
The Hoes are just bunch of losers and lying piece who thought they could get steady money from billing the guy and alot of grocery shopping ,fast foods ..Ole girls .. how can you claim to go to meet a guy in his house and claimed to be raped when it's not an hostel , even if they were raped for real I know damn well they would go straight to the School Authority or The police station ... They are just clout chasers ...Now they seem to be taken advantage of uwa's case ...ole girls

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Realhommie(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2020
BBWLOVER:
there is nothing specal about your toto, dont sound like the toto is too special. 8 out of 10 naija girls toto smells like rotten fish
She's not even Nigerian, she's Ghanian.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by FunkyJustice(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2020
I pity most naija young girls they don't think productively,,now that government seems to give ear to the rape issues.

You see oloshos coming up to give fake stories to punish guys or exes they have issues with,,before you know they will turn this movement to a joke and it gets abandoned becos the polity is heated and almost overwhelmed.

The real victims will not be heard then becos of these irresponsible oloshos that go about sexually harrasing men by their shitty dress code,make up, attitude,plus wat dey smoke and drink.

How they come out trying to make people believe that they were raped or molested make me think that is either they are daft or they have lost touch with reality,meanwhile they initiated every idea of intimacy but you see them trying to turn the table around,i pity men that are tools in the hands of these Jezebel's.

5 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Seriously! angry

You need to change your mindset otherwise you will blight your future.

Just advising you undecided

light099:
This case is obviously ganged-up blackmail and a case of some frustrated hoes and gold-digging losers, who felt so stupid after discovering a smart player has successfully shined their congos in succession, one after the other.

By the way, most Nigerian ladies do not know the difference between rape, hardsex and consensual forced sex. That is why 90% of Nigerian ladies who have had sex before always ignorantly claim to have been victims of rape at one time or the other. They always have fake stories to tell. Chasers of cheap clout.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by DrDax: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

haba only him 24

not justifying rape oo, but when a guy ask you out say No, if you dont want him and cut him off immediately.. no point visiting him in a secluded place like his house or his bedroom

i remember the court case my mum always used to warn my sisters about rape... A foolish girl lost the rape case in court when she replied a lawyer during cross examination, that she pulled off her shoes by herself and couldnt give a concrete explanation as to how a tight Jeans trouser came off her body

how can you prove that a guy had sex without your consent, when you visited his house and used your leg to walk into his bedroom without him forcing you with a weapon or druging you, you even agreed to having a relationship with him

I will excuse your ignorance this once.

Even if she gave you the come-on and pulled off her clothes by herself.
Even if she spreads her legs wide and still tells you NO.
It is rape!!!!!!!!!

NO means NO.

Is that clear? or should I spell it to you?

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by LINTUNE(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2020
simplepee:
May all rapist die a painful death.

That Becky girl though ' How can someone be so fresh and be a rapist' . Fish brain, that's why he keeps getting the girls na as they won't stop flocking around him. Once some girls see fine boy dem no wan know whether he get sense join or not undecided
but lets be realistic here..guys like that have so many pussies arround..he is not just fresh but also rich...dont judge matters with emotions, we all know what u gals are capable of when heartbroken..these are obviously false accusations, take it or leave it...im sure when i blow,one or 2 gals will also say i raped them,its in u gals nature..pukes!

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Realhommie(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2020
MadeMan01:

If you women do not report rape cases, how did you arrive at the statistics? This is why you women aren't taken seriously.
I was stunned reading her post. Look how she confidently made the assertion like she has some sort of proof to back her statement.

I have asked her, let her come and tell us when she carried out the research or census of almost a 100million women to arrive at such bold conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Chithauri(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2020
DrDax:

It is rape!!!!!!!!!

NO means NO.

I hate rape, how can you put a bone in a dog mouth and complain it ate it.

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Realhommie(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigga Shut the fvck up you goofyass modafuka
You too should just hook up and get married. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by kushme: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2020
LesbianBoy:
I just checked twitter and i saw that he has made it to the pages of newspaper with his picture boldly printed. On top just accusation o! shocked shocked

This is totally wrong! What if he is innocent?

To the guys that foolishly support any rape news you hear, calm down and verify if it's true first. You never can tell it might be false accusation. Remember you are also a guy and might be accused wrongly too o.

Chei.. Seriously... Na wa oh.

See the reply I give one guy wey dey shout death penalty by hanging worldwide.

Hey, relax the emotions there and be very careful what you wish for..

Do you know that the same worldwide, many women have used the power of false rape to send many innocent men to jail. Next time, think things through with your head and not with your emotions of revenge before you say them.

Now, hear this, observe it and let it sink in your head, because it is going to guide you.

SOCIETY SEES EVERY MAN AS A POTENTIAL RAPIST.

So, my friend, do not think your Love Jesus would be on your side the day one wicked girl or girls wey no like your hair style or see you as a stingy man who don't like giving girls money(their entitlement) begin use the power of false rape to sentence you to DEATH BY HANGING.

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by wman(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2020
I don't believe 24 different women will gang up against a man.

Even his cousin accused him.

The guy has been silent and he has even attempted to scrub off his social media posts. If you check his Twitter posts, a lot of them are weird/rapish in nature.

A lot of Nairalanders are rape apologists in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by ModestGal(f): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

haba only him 24

not justifying rape oo, but when a guy ask you out say No, if you dont want him and cut him off immediately.. no point visiting him in a secluded place like his house or his bedroom

i remember the court case my mum always used to warn my sisters about rape... A foolish girl lost the rape case in court when she replied a lawyer during cross examination, that she pulled off her shoes by herself and couldnt give a concrete explanation as to how a tight Jeans trouser came off her body

how can you prove that a guy had sex without your consent, when you visited his house and used your leg to walk into his bedroom without him forcing you with a weapon or druging you, you even agreed to having a relationship with him

Common excuse of a rapist
Even if she lie down on your bed with her cloth removed by herself, once she's not consented and forcefully have carnal knowledge if her, IT IS RAPE. Get that into your skull
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Segzy19: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Bro, this one na 24-count charge o. How can the guy prove himself free of all of them if they a decide to come forward, including his cousin too.. Anyway, let investigations be done and justice to served rightly.
Ladies should also be careful and guys too should always be led by their senses, not by their 3rd leg
joseph1832:
24 women? shocked

It's very prudent to investigate this matter before accusing anyone of rape. Rape is despicable. Accusing a person without even hearing his own side of the story speak volumes.

What's that say again... "innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law".
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Realhommie(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Davash222:

Obviously, you're sex starved.
You need to help her out and do it quick. Obviously there's no love lost between you two. Lol
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by ModestGal(f): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2020
light099:
This case is obviously ganged-up blackmail and a case of some frustrated hoes and gold-digging losers, who felt so stupid after discovering a smart player has successfully shined their congos in succession, one after the other.

By the way, most Nigerian ladies do not know the difference between rape, hardsex and consensual forced sex. That is why 90% of Nigerian ladies who have had sex before always ignorantly claim to have been victims of rape at one time or the other. They always have fake stories to tell. Chasers of cheap clout.

Even if she lie down on your bed with her cloth removed by herself, once she's not consented and forcefully have carnal knowledge if her, IT IS RAPE. Get that into your skull
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Exc2000: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2020
DrDax:

It is rape!!!!!!!!!

NO means NO.

good luck proving your "No means No" statement in court when the No you said couldnt even be proved but you spreading your legs and visiting a guy is well proving

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by holalekan22(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2020
light099:

Ahswear, I pray you go do all good things in this world...

Some folks even enjoyed the guy after they had the sex they called rape... I can't imagine somebody trying to spoil this guy... morrafuka they are...

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Exc2000: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2020
ModestGal:

lol sentimental girl... go and be sleeping on peoples bed nakedly .. if you no get belle come and shoot me

6 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by FirstbornWds: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2020
teemotee:
He definitely raped some of them. All 24 cannot be lying.

It's very possible that all of them are lying. It could be some sort of ganged-up conspiracy

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Roon9:

Bros see, I'm getting married soon. When I posted my wedding IV on WhatsApp status the kind of messages I got from ladies scared me to my roots. Bros fear ladies Ooo

I understand Smtn people take sentiments and emotions too far. U need to break it down to dem small small or cut them off ur contact or status list completely.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by FirstbornWds: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2020
ModestGal:

Please, I adjoin you not to play with fire.

Feminism doesn't really have a say here in our country. and even it does, there's no probability that the "victim" will win this case.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Viicfuntop(f): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2020
espn:
One thing I know is we have lots of rapist and the government need to adopt stricter laws to deal with them. But my fear is that many people will be accused of rape falsely just to settle scores...

Then proper investigation should be conducted before conviction.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by themaestro08(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2020
light099:

So on point bro, a campaign by hoes and losers.

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Prudency045: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
consensual sex and Nigerian men are two parallel lines na when them travel out Dem dey get brain reset.

Please can you educate us on consensual sex? So we can be properly guide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.