Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts (86414 Views)

Michael Goguen Kept Spreadsheet Of 5,000 Women He Had Sex With / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by makydebbie(f): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2020
In Nigeria 3 out of 5 women have been sexually assaulted its not even funny again. You people don't even know what consent is.
Look at the rapists and rape apologists in this thread. Your time is coming.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Fredoallan: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Nonsense post. We are all bored and jobless at the moment, let’s continue fooling ourselves. Some people will still come here to tell us how buhari raped dem. Fear women buh fear your ex gf more. It’s more importanter grin grin

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by rosieflower2(f): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Mad ooo cheesy
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by ReignDigitals(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Rape everywhere no more covid19?

We are doing promo on website design.
Hurry now! Former price N75,000 Promo price N20,00
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by KingAzubuike(f): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2020
makydebbie:

You're clearly stupid. Very clear.
Why is there a vn of him begging the girl to say it was not rape? His own voice against him.
Keep quiet , tht could have easily been doctored.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2020
it is well
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by FlordFlorez(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Every unpaid sex is now rape. Im not a rape apologist.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by levi2(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Girls are evil, but some could be true while others just want to see u burn...you have to be careful of girls nowadays they always come to beg for money and then turn it into something else..no doubt this yangy could be a rapist but #everyonedeservesAfairhearing ..but women should stop blaming parents as the cause of while boys rape..so should we blame parents are the cause why we have so many runs girls in Nigeria...it has to do with an individual nothing more...with all the rituals and raping are girls no still flooding men's houses looking for what they did not keep. I believe if you wanna fight rape you have to first fix many things in Nigeria, especially the police and judiciary and girls need to be trained on entitlement mentality while boys needs to know raping is a serious crime.
People needs to understand that there is a right way to doing things not just jumping and capitalising on peoples ignorance to organize demonstrations on rape..haven't they been seeing constant raping of minors from the north, south and west daily...now they know it's serious because they want to use it to cash out for their organisation, they pay people money to come demonstrate. Nigerians always gullible. Have they ever demonstrated extra-judicial killings or the rise in prostitution amongst young girls in the country aka online hookers..abegeee we need to get our priorities right .

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by IYANGBALI: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Since we dey season of rape allegations for Nigeria now, make me too kuku accuse our landlord of raping me, though the thing dey very rough when him dey do am but e sweet me die

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by KenBen217: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
tammie24:
24 and no justice?

I kind of believe this guy did it

It's not like he's a celebrity or something

And the girls were really young
shey you have already condemned him...and also...before I didn't use to see the sense in "why didn't you speak up when it happened"...but I'm beginning to see it now
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by KingAzubuike(f): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
makydebbie:
In Nigeria 3 out of 5 women have been sexually assaulted its not even funny again. You people don't even know what consent is.
Look at the rapists and rape apologists in this thread. Your time is coming.
Pls keep quiet abeg else I make sure you find yourself in prison.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by omoadeleye(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2020
The guy was a player and broke their hearts, hence the retaliation with false accusation.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Niorte: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2020
May God punish ALL RAPISTS

May God punish ALL Those who also dress PROVOCATIVELY.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by barrypro: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Some bittered girls will start accusing there ex of rape. There are genuine rape cases out there. Im just watching how this is gonna play out.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2020
joseph1832:
I believe it's now a common occurrence whenever rape is trending on social media.

It happened in Timi Dakolo's wife case against that pastor where a woman came to accuse T.B Joshua of rape only for T.B Joshua to lay waste to her claim.
people take advantage of anything that trends but for some it's an avenue to speak out
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Ladycewhy(f): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Sadly, it is very true. That is why they walk on eggshells abroad. They know that the things taken as joke here- would land them in jail there. THEY KNOW!!!

Go back and read that post- with understanding this time. wink
Exactly, it takes them time to adjust to lawful and sane country because they can't try their many animalistic behaviors they do and get away with over there, na jail straight.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by SenecaTheYonger: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2020
There are a lot of rapist in the govt and senate too. It's why they won't pass a death bill for rapist.
espn:
One thing I know is we have lots of rapist and the government need to adopt stricter laws to deal with them. But my fear is that many people will be accused of rape falsely just to settle scores...
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2020
He can deny that he is no more yangy and life goes on as usual. But he will never deny his father's name, his full name and Birth name. Let those names be posted. Agbero, fayawo, touts and thugs dey bear yangy.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by otokx(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2020
BABCOCK university may need to change its name.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Isoduwa(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2020
You fit make me disappear enter Canada without flying airplane ✈?
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by dayorich: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2020
But why e be say all Edo governors always na ugly worwoh all of them be

SamOyovwi:
The accusations are too much

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by tillaman(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2020
E don set
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by christm386: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2020
This what am afraid of the most, all my exes ganging up against me to accuse me of rape. Fresh guys like this always have pussies as many as we want, no derm reason to rape no one, make una read meaning of rape first oh, he forced him self on u, no be when u said no @ first and later let him remove ur clothes while u cover ur face, u went to his house and now u are accusing him of rape, say no to rape, say no to false accusations of rape. Quote me if u like, I won't read it anyways

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by KingAzubuike(f): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2020
BBWLOVER:
all these rape allegations is just olosho gold digging gone wrong.
Exactly. When you fail to fufill your own end of the bargain , they'll start claiming you raped them.

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by GeneralPula: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Mawex:
This guy as he innocently look, hahaha this world is funny you alone bro 24 women you no get heart ni.

Anyway guys needs to get hard on their game because this girl are tryna send many people to jail for uncommitted crimes, watch out and help your brothers even though rape is not something to joke with but sometimes the girls makes it hard to differentiate between the crook and the innocent just because most of them falsely accuse their exs for something they didn't do.

Girls please don't accuse someone of rape because you want payback, it'll damage anything he's ever struggled for.

You don't have to beg them. They'll get perished by Nature's grace!

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by fr3do(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2020
this conversation is immaterial, the accused didn't even make a complete sentence

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by MadeMan01(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
My problem is why do they wait so long before talking. Why didn't she talk same day it happened

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Arturitoroman: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Guys beware of the type of ladies you play with o...any small thing dem go table person matter before you know you go see your self for twitter...

This is gangup na

What I see here is that this yangy might be a player and he ve broken those girls heart.
And the ladies are trying to get back at him..

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by joseph1832(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2020
Rozz:
people take advantage of anything that trends but for some it's an avenue to speak out
Hmmmm
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2020
I just checked twitter and i saw that he has made it to the pages of newspaper with his picture boldly printed. On top just accusation o! shocked shocked

This is totally wrong! What if he is innocent?

To the guys that foolishly support any rape news you hear, calm down and verify if it's true first. You never can tell it might be false accusation. Remember you are also a guy and might be accused wrongly too o.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51