Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts (86412 Views)

Michael Goguen Kept Spreadsheet Of 5,000 Women He Had Sex With / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Viicfuntop(f): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2020
light099:
This case is obviously ganged-up blackmail and a case of some frustrated hoes and gold-digging losers, who felt so stupid after discovering a smart player has successfully shined their congos in succession, one after the other.

By the way, most Nigerian ladies do not know the difference between rape, hardsex and consensual forced sex. That is why 90% of Nigerian ladies who have had sex before always ignorantly claim to have been victims of rape at one time or the other. They always have fake stories to tell. Chasers of cheap clout.

You sound like one
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by teemotee: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2020
FirstbornWds:

It's very possible that all of them are lying. It could be some sort of ganged-up conspiracy
unless the one that said she is his cousin lied about being his cousin
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Tallesty1(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2020
makydebbie:
In Nigeria 3 out of 5 women have been sexually assaulted its not even funny again. You people don't even know what consent is.
Look at the rapists and rape apologists in this thread. Your time is coming.
Please can you refer me to where you got this?

I really need it for what I am writing on this rape issue.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Shegzy8(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Let them come out more, but should stop this anonymous accusation. You can't accuse someone of such grieving act and still want to be unknown. Justice should be served if found guilty. #SayNoToRape

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by ehmmy11(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2020
ModestGal:

Common excuse of a rapist
Even if she lie down on your bed with her cloth removed by herself, once she's not consented and forcefully have carnal knowledge if her, IT IS RAPE. Get that into your skull

why on earth will a girl lie down on my bed naked?? If you do this you are worst than evil spirits

5 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by DrDax: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Chithauri:
I hate rape, how can you put a bone in a dog mouth and complain it ate it.

it's not worth it.

No point arguing.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by FirstbornWds: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2020
teemotee:
unless the one that said she is his cousin lied about being his cousin

Anything is possible bro. Even sisters accuse brothers wrongly. Daughters accuse Fathers and Mothers abuse sons.

Please, I'm not justifying rape. I am a gentleman and I'm proud of that. But in a world where siblings now have and share sexual fantasies, you'd agree with me that anything is possible. Including rape and false rape accusations.

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Ibrahiimo(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Who SEX help"

If MEN could be like ME, sex will not EXIST in the world, WOMEN will be on their own, MEN would be on their own.

Nothing will be happening between MEN and WOMEN, Boyfriend and GIRLFRIEND will not exist, PROSTITUTES will not exist because they will not see any CUSTOMER.

The QUESTION now is, can MEN be like me to solve WORLD'S greatest problem, which include RAPE.

Can MEN really have my MINDSET, but unfortunately they CAN'T, that is the only PROBLEM.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by DrDax: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

good luck proving your "No means No" statement in court when the No you said couldnt even be proved but you spreading your legs and visiting a guy is well proving

Dear Potential Rapist,

Leave the "proving" to a competent court of law.

Rape is Rape.

Let that sear your conscience first.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Acidosis(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2020
teemotee:
He definitely raped some of them. All 24 cannot be lying.

Certainly. He should be called for questioning.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by pocohantas(f): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Sterope:
These allegations seem authentic, though.

The VN puts some credibility to this one, however, I can’t say same for every other 23 accusations. I also won’t put it past our wonderful brothers.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Ladycewhy(f): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2020
womenareapes:
theoretically speaking,
what you are trying to say is that your father rape your mother to produce you, hence your statement "consensual sex and Nigerian men are two parallel lines" undecided

coming from someone who theoritically says his mother is an ape grin. Now I can see why you reason like an ape,you got it from your mother's DNA grin grin.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Ladycewhy(f): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Prudency045:

Please can you educate us on consensual sex? So we can be properly guide.
if you don't know the meaning of consent by now ,you need to refund your parents every dime spent on your school fees.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Exc2000: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2020
DrDax:

Dear Potential Rapist,

Leave the "proving" to a competent court of law.

Rape is Rape.

Let that sear your conscience first.

Dear potential rape victim... do the world a huge favour and stop visiting sexually starved people of opposite sex thinking your "No means No" is an executive order and a special magic to wand away rape

atleast my comment faces reality and would prevent many sensible ladies, yours clearly shows your head is still stuck in the sand to think "No means No" stop anything

8 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Tallesty1(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

See bro, they've taken this rape thing to a new level. A girl will still claim rape when you want to have sex with her and she said NO or resist only for her to later raise her waist up properly for you to successfully remove her pant or she covers her face and allow you have your way. At the end of the sex , they will still come out to say you raped them lol.

BBWLOVER
That's more than enough reason to let her go and warn her to never come back.

Lack of self control is what will get a lot of guys into this rape accusations, true or false.

Do your best to protect yourself because once accused, you will never be the same again.

Once accused, women will believe it as you can see clearly in this post.

It is just their words against him and these ladies already want him imprisoned. They get emotional and pass judgment without asking questions.

When I was into these dating and stuffs, I met few women from the internet and I didn't for once initiate sex when they visited. I do this for myself and I don't move with little girls that can't initiate sex when they need it.

I was inside my room watching movies few weeks ago when 5 small girls(all below six) and 3 boys came in and was like "bro Dogo, please put cartoon for us"

They are kids of my next door neighbors.

Initially wanted to refuse for my own safety but when I looked at their happy faces and imagined what saying NO will do to them, I agreed.

Switched to kids channel, locked the centre door that connects my sitting room to bedroom and went outside.

I will rather miss my program than explain to angry mothers what I know nothing about.

Protect yourself and make it difficult for Delilahs to accuse you.

NO is NO, whether or not she meant yes is immaterial.

Don't roll with people who can't say yes when they need yes.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Acidosis(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Come to my house...come to my house, na so rape dey start. I hope these ladies are learning some lessons. When you go through the profile of those accused so far, they all have one thing in common and, unfortunately, that's what so many of these ladies are after - showbiz, money, social media fame, clout, trend.

Yesterday, we read about a 17 year old victim of rape. She was probably raped at 15 or 16. Question is what is a 16 year old girl looking for on Instagram, replying and sending DMs to boys, booking appointments not with a school counsellor but a so called Facebook comedian?

To tell ourselves the truth, majority of the big girls like Tiwa and co have made themselves terrible and bad examples to these young girls. How do you tell a 16 year old girl to quit visiting young boys alone in their house when Tiwa is her role model?

We all need to go back to the basic, embrace morality cos this fast-path we have chosen for ourselves will continue to lead to destruction. 24 women to 1 guy says a lot. We are on the pathway to destruction.

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Mjpem23(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
we are in rape week.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by teepain: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:
:

how can you prove that a guy had sex without your consent, when you visited his house and used your leg to walk into his bedroom without him forcing you with a weapon or druging you, you even agreed to having a relationship with him

You have many acquaintances and friends who you trust but that does not mean that they can't harm you.

We have read severally about people that were beheaded by acquaintances or friends - and in some cases, family members - for ritual killings and what not.

Would you blame the beheaded people for going to visit their so called friends and relatives who ended up killing them?

Only people with low self esteem would go about raping ladies. As a young man, back then, if a lady said no to my advances that was the end of it. How do men even get it up when you can see that the lady doesn't want it as much as you do?

There is no difference between rapists and armed robbers; they both forcefully take what they have not been given!

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by dmgr(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2020
#SAY NO TO RAPE #SAY NO TO WRONG ACCUSATION OF BEING RAPED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Exc2000: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2020
just as it is stated in laws of UAE and many GCC countries, as bad as rape is, visiting a non family member of the opposite sex for any reason be it trust or friendship should be discouraged especially among our teenagers

according to marslows law, need for sex or sexual urge and need for food are both involuntary needs that people must satisfied whether they like to or not, as human many of us can surpress such needs why some just cant, so the common thing to train our kids with is stay off secluded area like rooms with other people of opposite sex and dont trust your self on "No means No"

teepain:

You have many acquaintances and friends who you trust but that does not mean that they can't harm you.

We have read severally about people that were beheaded by acquaintances or friends - and in some cases, family members - for ritual killings and what not.

Would you blame the beheaded people for going to visit their so called friends and relatives who ended up killing them?

Only people with low self esteem would go about raping ladies. As a young man, back then, if a lady said no to my advances that was the end of it. How do men even get it up when you can see that the lady doesn't want it as much as you do?

There is no difference between rapists and armed robbers; they both forcefully take what

they have not been given!
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by sesameq: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2020
idiots, continue to be walking naked on the streets and be shouting, they rape me, don't worry they will rape your corpse too.

you don't want to be raped and you are wearing only pants and bikini on the streets of Lagos?

don't worry all the guys will use your yansh for masturbating.

On the other hand, our laws need to be enforced about sexual offenders and rapists, where there is no law there is no offense, our law makers need to up their game!!

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by makydebbie(f): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Pls keep quiet abeg else I make sure you find yourself in prison.

Please I want you to make sure I'm in prison.
It's only online that you can talk.
Stupid rapist.

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Prudency045: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
if you don't know the meaning of consent by now ,you need to refund your parents every dime spent on your school fees.

Unfortunately, I didn't go to school. That's why I need an explanation to the meaning of consensual sex. Since you are educated and you didn't waste your parent's money going to school, kindly explain to us.

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Casemiro(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2020
light099:
This case is obviously ganged-up blackmail and a case of some frustrated hoes and gold-digging losers, who felt so stupid after discovering a smart player has successfully shined their congos in succession, one after the other.

By the way, most Nigerian ladies do not know the difference between rape, hardsex and consensual forced sex. That is why 90% of Nigerian ladies who have had sex before always ignorantly claim to have been victims of rape at one time or the other. They always have fake stories to tell. Chasers of cheap clout.

;
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by makydebbie(f): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2020
sesameq:
idiots, continue to be walking naked on the streets and be shouting, they rape me, don't worry they will rape your corpse too.

you don't want to be raped and you are wearing only pants and bikini on the streets of Lagos?

don't worry all the guys will use your yansh for masturbating.

On the other hand, our laws need to be enforced about sexual offenders and rapists, where there is no law there is no offense, our law makers need to up their game!!

Your fellow rapist raped a fully clothe girl. Continue giving excuses on why you rape girls. Your time is coming.

https://www.nairaland.com/5900208/justiceforbarakat-barakat-bello-raped-killed

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by makydebbie(f): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2020
All these rapists and rape apologists in my mentions. You think I have time for rapists? Keep crying there, your time is coming.
Stupid fvcks.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2020
light099:

If she said No, either weakly or strongly & you still went ahead to penetrate, NA RAPE. There is no sugar coating it
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Empiregoodboy(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2020
I don't believe, maybe the guy don looseguard and this guys won treat him fvck up,.
#feargirls

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Etinosa1234: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2020
DrDax:

I will excuse your ignorance this once.
Even if she gave you the come-on and pulled off her clothes by herself. Even if she spreads her legs wide and still tells you NO. It is rape!!!!!!!!!
NO means NO.
Is that clear? or should I spell it to you?
No means No but u opened ur legs wide...The court will tell u that u are deceiving ursef
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by cryptotech: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2020
makydebbie:

You're tired of women's matter? I don't see any woman's matter here. It's a man's matter. It's a man that is raping girls. No you can't be tired of the man's matter na, na the woman's matter you'll be tired of. Rape apologist.

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.