Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts (86411 Views)

Michael Goguen Kept Spreadsheet Of 5,000 Women He Had Sex With / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by adedayoa2(f): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Tominix:
haha ladies 24 dem jux want to shine
24 ladies just want to shine?

5 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Amberon: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Stupid people saying how could he rape 24 women like he raped them all in one day.

12 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Tonyreal49(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Lol currently waiting for a nairalander
Rap scandal
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by gambia(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Rapist don dey yapa ooo
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by olaNL: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by foleskay(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2020
Very soon now, people would stop disregarding all these unverified rape stories. Its now turning
to cheap thrills,most of the girls would start calling consentious sex, rape now because a guy dumped them or didn't not pay them after d sex. Make we hear word abegii undecided

26 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by KingAzubuike(f): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2020
Many girls will use this opportunity to settle scores with innocent souls.. even if she had sex with you with consent but refused to pay her or take her shopping afterwards as you promised, she will say you raped her.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by pocohantas(f): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2020
foleskay:
Very soon now, people would stop disregarding all these unverified rape stories. Its now turning
to cheap thrills,most of the girls would start calling consentious sex, rape now because a guy dumped them or didn't not pay them after d sex. Make we hear word abegii undecided

As much as you have a point, lot of you do not even know what is consensual sex in Nigeria. You only learn when you enter America.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Hmmm

That picture makes no sense.
People still think like this?
You can do better grin
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by segebase(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2020
when the tin no food ...some tin way u no for 4hrs...
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Abdulabduln(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2020
Hmm this one na master.... embarassed
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by GeneralPula: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Fear Delilahs among women!

6 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by manuel4real(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Is like this June an rape go trend o
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Justbehave(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2020
They should prosecute him in court and if found guilty,let him pay for his sins Enough of all this social media judgment.

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Kdon2: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
#Yangytherapist: A Babcock student, identified as Godknows Adolphus Owhor aka Yangy is under fire after being accused of raping 24 women.

A twitter user, Angie @caramelangiee posted this allegation on Twitter and more people opened up.

Angie wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/caramelangiee/status/1267718304933740547

https://mobile.twitter.com/caramelangiee/status/1267837075384041473

Meanwhile, the Yangy guy posted a video defending himself and claiming he didn't rape that he was supposed to date the girl but that he later dumped the idea.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chidaddy_/status/1267976886610808837

I think this yangy guy is a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Ladycewhy(f): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2020
dayveed1:
Legend
in crime?
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Mawex(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2020
This guy as he innocently look, hahaha this world is funny you alone bro 24 women you no get heart ni.

Anyway guys needs to get hard on their game because this girl are tryna send many people to jail for uncommitted crimes, watch out and help your brothers even though rape is not something to joke with but sometimes the girls makes it hard to differentiate between the crook and the innocent just because most of them falsely accuse their exs for something they didn't do.

Girls please don't accuse someone of rape because you want payback, it'll damage anything he's ever struggled for.

5 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by makydebbie(f): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Davash222:
I don taya for women matter.

You're tired of women's matter? I don't see any woman's matter here. It's a man's matter. It's a man that is raping girls. No you can't be tired of the man's matter na, na the woman's matter you'll be tired of. Rape apologist.

10 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2020
we don't know what to believe again sef,rape everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by makydebbie(f): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Coldie:
24womem. For a boy if this age, are u sure it was rape or all the girls fell for him.

After the heart break they took it personal

You're clearly stupid. Very clear.
Why is there a vn of him begging the girl to say it was not rape? His own voice against him.

7 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Davash222(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2020
makydebbie:

You're tired of women's matter? I don't see any woman's matter here. It's a man's matter. It's a man that is raping girls. No you can't be tired of the man's matter na, na the woman's matter you'll be tired of. Rape apologist.
Debbie, you see me for your dream last night

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Skillsnigeria: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2020
I don't even take Nigeria women serious,I don't even like them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Ladycewhy(f): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

As much as you have a point, lot of you do not even know what is consensual sex in Nigeria. You only learn when you enter America.
consensual sex and Nigerian men are two parallel lines na when them travel out dem dey get brain reset.

7 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Why are they all speaking now?? Na wao shocked

5 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by GeneralPula: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Coldie:
24womem. For a boy if this age, are u sure it was rape or all the girls fell for him.

It is what Delilahs among women can do.. Taking advantage of the moment..

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by joseph1832(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Rozz:
we don't know what to believe again sef,rape everywhere
I believe it's now a common occurrence whenever rape is trending on social media.

It happened in Timi Dakolo's wife case against that pastor where a woman came to accuse T.B Joshua of rape only for T.B Joshua to lay waste to her claim.

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Odion2016(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Jack bauer baba..I hail oo...lmao

5 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2020
My problem with ladies is why wait till so many years after before calling the bastards out.. Her first victims could have saved others lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by foleskay(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

So if a girl and I agreed to have sex, then we later broke up, that's not consensual, or I did not pay her fully after d whole thing, that is not consensual?? Pls give me one instance of sex that's not consensual, if I did not force her.

13 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by horlarwereleh(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Coldie:

God bless you bro
How old is he that he would have raped 24 ladies!!!
Hahaaa

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
consensual sex and Nigerian men are two parallel lines na when them travel out Dem dey get brain reset.

Sadly, it is very true. That is why they walk on eggshells abroad. They know that the things taken as joke here- would land them in jail there. THEY KNOW!!!

foleskay:

So if a girl and I agreed to have sex, then we later broke up, that's not consensual, or I did not pay her fully after d whole thing, that is not consensual?? Pls give me one instance of sex that's not consensual, if I did not force her.

Go back and read that post- with understanding this time. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.