Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband (4709 Views)

We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Casalindal(f): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2020
So a lot of persons are coming out to speak about rape. This is really sad and heart breaking that some many girls have been in silent for long....... has we stand up to fight against this dehumanizing act I will also tell my own story of how my husband raped me (yes your husband can also rape you) it’s funny but that is the sad truth.

Quick question: is it even possible that your own husband can rape you?? Since the society (Africa culture) have made us believe it’s never possible. And that such accusations doesn’t owe water
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by illicit(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Your husband
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2020
You again? Everything has happened to you. Stop confusing people here ooo.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by McBrooklyn(m): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2020
angry STFU...

14 Likes

Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Casalindal(f): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2020
Meeyankee:

That is why it’s call life.. we don’t get to control what happen to us
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Mandela27: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Yawns,mtchew
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by chatinent: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2020
You hold any green bottle for hand?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Idiotmod: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Werey girl yi don come again

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Call police for him and take him to court. Hes a rapist
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Froshloaded: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:
So a lot of persons are coming out to speak about rape. This is really sad and heart breaking that some many girls have been in silent for long....... has we stand up to fight against this dehumanizing act I will also tell my own story of how my husband raped me (yes your husband can also rape you) it’s funny but that is the sad truth.

Quick question: is it even possible that your own husband can rape you?? Since the society (Africa culture) have made us believe it’s never possible. And that such accusations doesn’t owe water
I know its a dehumanizing act..
BTW, why you no drop pussy for him.
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:

This is sad to hear.

That means:
You are the wife of a rapist.
The mother of a potential rapist.
What do you expect to born when you married a rapist?

It is well.
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Confused cunt , you this you that.
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Exc2000: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2020
grin

everybody seeking attention just claim to be raped

that ILegnd attention seeker would still create his own thread to claim rape and write a book on how he was raped, the airforce2 guy would also create a post on how emoney had something to do with rape just for cheap likes

i thought part of marriage vows includes pledging your body and soul to each other for better for worse, isnt refusing your husband a direct breach of the agreement to pledge your body to him

Only in Nigeria would a prostitute and olosho have sex with 30 customers per day without any problem once they pay them, but soon when the same olosho marries she start seeing sex as a tool of manipulation denying her legaly married husband sex

7 Likes

Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by divineuk(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2020
Meeyankee:
lolzzz guy why?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by gbami(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Leave this bitch alone...Yeah spouses can rape each other...
But it seems all bad things happens to her...
Attention seeking bitch...
She gets off( orgasms) by people giving her attention...
Take away attention from her, she will be depressed...
Low self-esteemed LovePeddler
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Raeheemwayne: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
You're always a victim.
LOL!!!
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Unik3030: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:

That is why it’s call life.. we don’t get to control what happen to us
trailer go soon jam u
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Lightangel64: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:

Then its possible that you can finacially rape or rob your husband and its fraud and a crime too.
If you ask your husband for money and he says no, then you do something to threaten him into giving you its a crime. Same as marital rape

1 Like

Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Lightangel64: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
gbami:
Leave this bitch alone...Yeah spouses can rape each other...
But it seems all bad things happens to her...
Attention seeking bitch...
She gets off( orgasms) by people giving her attention...
Take away attention from her, she will be depressed...
Low self-esteemed LovePeddler

Girls cant survive without attention, thats why they form useless topics to get it, an average girl gets lots of attention daily, but take away that attention and they start to have low self esteem

1 Like

Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Realresk(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Meeyankee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin everything has happened to u.. .. people dey vex with their savagery oo

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by purples25(f): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sorry about it and i hope you heal.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Everrest9(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
purples25:
Sorry about it and i hope you heal.
Which wound? How can her husband rape her?... That's nonsense.
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
So why didn't you report the MOTHERFÚCKER
Now that you're telling us what the fúck do want us to do go and beat him.? angry
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Ilovebeer(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

I know its a dehumanizing act..
BTW, why you no drop pussy for him.
don't mind some women and their drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by fireback: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:

me too I was rape by this your useless stvpid post. because I don't see how a greedy wicked woman like you would not open her legs for her husband easly but allow him to beg for it. even after paying heavily for the legs... if he had used the money he used for your bride price to go for olosho, I bet he will not finish that money in his life time.
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Haywhymido(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
U dont meannit
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Realresk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin everything has happened to u.. .. people dey vex with their savagery oo
The thing tire me nah.
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
divineuk:
lolzzz guy why?
Me tire nah .. she Dey Dey always get something to complain about .
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Jacqueline22(f): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222
Come and see your crush lol grin
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Shormiey(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
If not for ban....I for give you back to back insult ok.... undecided
Re: I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by lanreabbey(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:

Beta go admit urself in a psyco hospital

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? / My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me / Is Honesty Always The Best Policy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.