Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election (29252 Views)

Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by mallamk1: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Good For Obaseki, By this time next week he be alone, How can you fight everybody at a time, well June 22 is the Day of Judgement in which we Edo State APC registrated members will send him to his village and by November 12 straight to Prison.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Noerection: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Why didn't yoruba muslims say that when you prayed to Allah for Trump to lose his impeachment bid so you can mock IPOB?

grin
what concern IPOB with Trump?
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by olajizz01(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

Waow, no wonder PDP won in Bauchi, sokoto and Oyo. Christians dominate those three states die. grin grin grin
Hahaha...............,you have sense die,I too saw the rubbish submission, I just waka.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by therajah: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
therajah:

I believe you! You make a lot of sense!
I once lived in idah's neighborhood.. oshiomole came there often!!
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
This was what pdp did to Jonathan in 2015, this people who are walking away from Obaseki will be the people that will fight against him in the primary election. The enemies that will bring down your downfall are not far from you. In fact they are within you. Obaseki is not in a good shape right now.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by AhoadaRivers: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Noerection:
what concern IPOB with Trump?

You no ask the same question when you dey ejaculate during Trump impeachment saga when you dey claim say 'who Ipob support go always lose'. grin

Myopic yoruba man with congenital amnesia. grin
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Correcto: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
So you mean Obaseki should just surrender like coward Ambode? It is better to fight than surrender, especially when he is the governor. If Obaseki plays the game well he will be re- elected as APC or PDP governor.
Arabiandude:
Let me make it clear for those who isn't aware but come online to boast of how Obaseki will defeat Oshiomhole in this political battle. Majority of those in Obaseki government were once with Oshiomhole and they are die-hard Oshiomhole foot soldiers, including Osaro Obazee that picked nomination form and Osaigbovo Iyoha (Gbovo) that's Obaseki PA. Now this is the secret, so many persons would have wondered why Obaseki has been going on with this battle like a political novice, the person advising him on this is Chief Osaro Idah, he is Obaseki political adviser, he was also Oshiomhole political adviser and foot soldier, lastly, he was and still part of Ize-iyamu clique. So he has been advising Obaseki wrongly just to finish him politically. Expect more defection before the primary, the kind of defection that will surprise and shock Obaseki.
Hon Paul Ohonbamu was a member of Edo State House of Assembly and one of those that stood by Oshiomhole during the time EDHA had issues with PDP and Goodluck. He was personally compensated by Oshiomhole to run for HOR representing Ikpoba-Oka/Egor Federal constituency but lost to Hon EG Agbonayima in 2015 and because of his loyalty to the course, Oshiomhole personally recommended him to Obaseki as a commissioner...is this this same person that will end up betraying Oshiomhole when the die is cast? Someone should please tell Obaseki to go and sleep because he would have totally dissolved his cabinet and appoints new people when the battle with Oshiomhole started, but rather he continued using Oshiomhole and now also Ize-iyamu cliques and expect to win. So sad of him
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by joshjc(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
The same people who are supporting obaseki now were those who were against him in 2015,oshiomole has a very strong grassroot support
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by bluecircle470: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
oyeb15:
I see Obaseki as a political novice. He ought to have decamped to PDP and muster support from grassroot.Align with Tambuwal and Wike together with d faction of APC that's with him.
There are some fight you lose as a member of a family but will win if you are not in that family.
His fall is imminent. The Oshiomole camp will win Edo even if they will leave Ondo for d Fayemi Camp.

See Mumu analysts
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Autotech312(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Resignation or no resignation

Obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election Day

What are your statistics? don't be blind my friend. It's clearly written.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by adekolaelect(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
LibertyRep:
People like this are dangerous and the other camp too might be weary of him

You can't wine and dine with someone for close to four years and then ditch him for the 'enemy's' camp at the most crucial time, it's unfair.

but it is fair for Obaseki to relegate Oshiomole for the long periods of time of their relationship? You can go and replace the resigner sorry you are just online warrior supporter

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by SIONKPO1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fasindo post=90303047

[color=#550000:

Obaseki is in

When I pass Ikpoba river this morning I noticed some on unusual change in d river then my instinct told me that someone is about to get drown

The worst thing Obaseki did is to fight a hand that once feed him.
Oshiomhole has never fought nd loose any battle
He fought Obasanjo as NLC chairman nd won.
He fought PDP in court to claim his mandate he still won.
He fought Osunbor nd still won
He fought Tony Anenih nd Igbinedion nd won.
He fought Pius Odubu his former deputy nd he won
He fought John Oyegun to clinch APC national chairman nd he still won.
He fought Saraki nd still won.

I doubt if Obaseki will win this fight[/color]
*But he lost against Yari in zamfara
*He lost 2 senatorial seats in Edo state
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Wiseman2y(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Time will tell,....... Gogfaderism hinders true democracy . And when there's no true democracy citizens are doomed. Nigeria when will you see the light of true democracy?
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Unik3030: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Correcto:
So you mean Obaseki should just surrender like coward Ambode? It is better to fight than surrender, especially when he is the governor. If Obaseki plays the game well he will be re- elected as APC or PDP governor.
we know where u from,u are from the tribe that knows for sure they will lose n still go ahead to fight a senseless war only to come back n claim victim... .......obaseki a technocrat wants to fight a politician
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Yankee101: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wait, Edo people no dey fine abi wetin?

Please use marriage and upgrade your children's future abeg

Mark you, no one is ugly. Just that we can be finer. Simple
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Chijiokem1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yeah good let him go more strategy for obaseki to conquer am watching the game let it unveil
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Miracle1991: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
LibertyRep:
People like this are dangerous and the other camp too might be weary of him

You can't wine and dine with someone for close to four years and then ditch him for the 'enemy's' camp at the most crucial time, it's unfair.

opposition is not enemity. don't do politics with emotions if you want to succeed.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by abeylee001: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Greedy people.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Correcto: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Low budget political analyst.
Unik3030:
we know where u from,u are from the tribe that knows for sure they will lose n still go ahead to fight a senseless war only to come back n claim victim... .......obaseki a technocrat wants to fight a politician
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
Arabiandude:
Let me make it clear for those who isn't aware but come online to boast of how Obaseki will defeat Oshiomhole in this political battle. Majority of those in Obaseki government were once with Oshiomhole and they are die-hard Oshiomhole foot soldiers, including Osaro Obazee that picked nomination form and Osaigbovo Iyoha (Gbovo) that's Obaseki PA. Now this is the secret, so many persons would have wondered why Obaseki has been going on with this battle like a political novice, the person advising him on this is Chief Osaro Idah, he is Obaseki political adviser, he was also Oshiomhole political adviser and foot soldier, lastly, he was and still part of Ize-iyamu clique. So he has been advising Obaseki wrongly just to finish him politically. Expect more defection before the primary, the kind of defection that will surprise and shock Obaseki.
Hon Paul Ohonbamu was a member of Edo State House of Assembly and one of those that stood by Oshiomhole during the time EDHA had issues with PDP and Goodluck. He was personally compensated by Oshiomhole to run for HOR representing Ikpoba-Oka/Egor Federal constituency but lost to Hon EG Agbonayima in 2015 and because of his loyalty to the course, Oshiomhole personally recommended him to Obaseki as a commissioner...is this this same person that will end up betraying Oshiomhole when the die is cast? Someone should please tell Obaseki to go and sleep because he would have totally dissolved his cabinet and appoints new people when the battle with Oshiomhole started, but rather he continued using Oshiomhole and now also Ize-iyamu cliques and expect to win. So sad of him

That's ur opinion tho
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Yebosola(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
encryptjay:

Oshiomole that went to Late ABBA Kyari to beg? He was just lucky to have survived it due to intervention from higher office. Gra Gra doesn't do the magic everytime, Obaseki has balls. Who dey behind Oshio, the gods?

U are contradicting yourself by saying he survived due to higher intervention, is that not what I said earlier? And same higher people are still intact, if u know u know .
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Unik3030: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Correcto:
Low budget political analyst.
we know u n your tribe,once u are supporting anyone d person should know fully well that he's heading for doom.

Atiku,Saraki,fayose,ambode,Adeleke,melaye just to name a few n then obaseki....let's see what becomes of him after support from igbos
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by encryptjay(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yebosola:

U are contradicting yourself by saying he survived due to higher intervention, is that not what I said earlier? And same higher people are still intact, if u know u know .
I'm not boss, there was something that made Oshio calm down months back, are you saying he was only reinforcing himself with a better plan? So APC governors and other players wanted his head. Let's see how it will play out though.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Correcto: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2020
Lol you have time to analyze rubbish. Thank God I am not only a Nigerian. Your reasoning is outdated.
Unik3030:
we know u n your tribe,once u are supporting anyone d person should know fully well that he's heading for doom.

Atiku,Saraki,fayose,ambode,Adeleke,melaye just to name a few n then obaseki....let's see what becomes of him after support from igbos
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Limperator(m): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

He's Waterloo is nearer than you think,,,, he is not god

Obaseki is in

When I pass Ikpoba river this morning I noticed some on unusual change in d river then my instinct told me that someone is about to get drown

The worst thing Obaseki did is to fight a hand that once feed him.
Oshiomhole has never fought nd loose any battle
He fought Obasanjo as NLC chairman nd won.
He fought PDP in court to claim his mandate he still won.
He fought Osunbor nd still won
He fought Tony Anenih nd Igbinedion nd won.
He fought Pius Odubu his former deputy nd he won
He fought John Oyegun to clinch APC national chairman nd he still won.
He fought Saraki nd still won.

I doubt if Obaseki will win this fight
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Noerection: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

You no ask the same question when you dey ejaculate during Trump impeachment saga when you dey claim say 'who Ipob support go always lose'. grin

Myopic yoruba man with congenital amnesia. grin
mention somebody in Nigeria that IPOB have supported and won?
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by wonder233: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2020
Yoruba spineless stooge spotted. You know them with the way they write in all bold characters, laboriously trying to make a futile point of why godfathers should be worshipped and not fought against. Why do they do this?
Simply because they lack the courage to do what is happening in Edo state when a similar scenario played out in their region.
Arabiandude:
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by AkhereOkaka(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2020
AkhereOkaka:

He was on channels television programme politics today With Seun some time late last year or early this year. Search on YouTube you will find the it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory / Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.