Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election (29254 Views)

Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by moderatedguy: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
AkhereOkaka:

He was on channels television programme politics today With Seun some time late last year or early this year. Search on YouTube you will find the it
Read ur write-up ...can u see d contradiction
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Ademolaaderemi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
I really like the way the site its
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Kido90(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
IkalaiyeLOTO:
This same man was on channels TV some weeks ago, abusing Adams oshiomhole while vigorously defending actions of obaseki on the Assembly logjam. I fear politicians! grin

You are absolutely correct. But when you get close to his Cabinet members, they also complain that Obaseki doesn't take care of them. No incentives whatsoever for working for him.

Obaseki is a goner.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by moderatedguy: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyXlstlFzbs Guess this is what @IkalaiyeLOTO said.
Video is unavailable...Scam
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by coputa(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
oyeb15:
I see Obaseki as a political novice. He ought to have decamped to PDP and muster support from grassroot.Align with Tambuwal and Wike together with d faction of APC that's with him.
There are some fight you lose as a member of a family but will win if you are not in that family.
His fall is imminent. The Oshiomole camp will win Edo even if they will leave Ondo for d Fayemi Camp.
you 're a good political analyst:obaseki has been sleeping with strange bed fellows all this while.They 've given him a bad name so that they will hang him,The only way out for him now is to support another political party(PDP) and fight dirty.Since the certificate issue has already killed his political career.he should drag them(APC)along with himself.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Androidlic: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
ok
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Chimookigwe: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mires:

He's not a novice like you pointed out. He has thought of the move and found it is not his best bet. About 30% of Edo people are Moslems for your record. As it stands today, there's politics of religion played in Nigeria besides ethnicity. An average moslem believes APC is his party irrespective of who is field.
If he has detected to PDP, he will lose woefully.

Muslims believe Apc is their party but in Sokoto the headquarters of Islam in Nigeria, PDP rules there. I don't know why some Igbos like you are so stupid like this. Just be disgracing others with your foolishness.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by oyinlekan1: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stop lying he wasn't on Channels,if you insist pls go to Channels tv archive to retrieve d interview for us to view.

please check this link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JwByBKFCdo
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by ubcandid(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
LibertyRep:
People like this are dangerous and the other camp too might be weary of him

You can't wine and dine with someone for close to four years and then ditch him for the 'enemy's' camp at the most crucial time, it's unfair.

similar trend with Ambode. It's not strange within our political niche.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by samdaisi: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Obaseke is a mediocre politician
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Upworkwriter007(f): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
moderatedguy:
Go to YouTube and type Ize iyamu is the least of our worries........Channels has a setting that does not allow you to stream outside YouTube.,............
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Xscape1993(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked The unknown battle won is more deadly than the known dear.

Obaseki is in

When I pass Ikpoba river this morning I noticed some on unusual change in d river then my instinct told me that someone is about to get drown

The worst thing Obaseki did is to fight a hand that once feed him.
Oshiomhole has never fought nd loose any battle
He fought Obasanjo as NLC chairman nd won.
He fought PDP in court to claim his mandate he still won.
He fought Osunbor nd still won
He fought Tony Anenih nd Igbinedion nd won.
He fought Pius Odubu his former deputy nd he won
He fought John Oyegun to clinch APC national chairman nd he still won.
He fought Saraki nd still won.

I doubt if Obaseki will win this fight
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Chikpat(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

I am fascinated by your judgement. No man ever won all the wars he fought. You win some, you loose some.
Oshiomhole will loose this one to show you that he is not God. Else you start venerating him like a God....this is a man that was nearly sack as party chair and was barred from entering his office for weeks. When a man is saved by grace, he should not be bragging like it's by his own power.

Win Obaseki, Win!
Win for your people!
It's not your right to be the governor; it's your privilege.
Your people need development and as Governor, the once poor Oshiomhole chose to develope his personal mansion over the state.
Win Obaseki, Win!!!!

Obaseki is in

When I pass Ikpoba river this morning I noticed some on unusual change in d river then my instinct told me that someone is about to get drown

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Chikpat(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Obaseki is in

I am fascinated by your judgement. No man ever won all the wars he fought. You win some, you loose some.
Oshiomhole will loose this one to show you that he is not God. Else you start venerating him like a God....this is a man that was nearly sacked as party chair and was barred from entering his office for weeks. When a man is saved by grace, he should not be bragging like it's by his own power.

Win Obaseki, Win!
Win for your people!
It's not your right to be the governor; it's your privilege.
Your people need development and as Governor, the once poor Oshiomhole chose to develope his personal mansion over the state.
Unlike him, you have chosen the state over your personal mansion.
Win Obaseki, Win!!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by ADEBAZ95(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mires:

You are just trying to be sarcastic. The states you mentioned, find out the reason why APC lost. For instance, the people of Oyo state wanted to teach Ajimobi (the self acclaimed constituted authority) to be humble. Oyo people were at peace with the APC candidate, Mr. Adelabu . It was unfortunate that he was riding on Ajimobi"back". It was not as if they really wanted GSM.

Are you citizen of Oyo state? Oyo state was against Ajimobi government not majorly is personality. Ajimobi failed woefully in his second term.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by descartes400: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
You guys calling Obaseki a technocrat are exaggerating right? How can you look at the person of Obaseki and call him a technocrat...please do not belittle the word as he is no where near being a technocrat...he is just a Dundee...wrapped in fine clothings.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by akus6060(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Resignation or no resignation

Obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election Day
this guy u are still living in the dark. can't u see the hand writing boldly written ?
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by encryptjay(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
They should have nailed Oshiomole completely to the cross months back. I recall how he became humble when they wanted to boot him out from his party chairman position. Obaseki should have kept flogging him. Someone who was rigmaroling about looking for soft landing grin
Obaseki messed up by removing his leg from the pedal, he should have continued, you don't deal with someone like Oshiomole with soft gloves.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Pusyiter(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chai, you make brain die
It is clear to say Obaseki has never been a politician but instead of him to learn, he is feeling too big.
Philip Shaibu, is one of his greatest undoing. The guy wey Oshio Baba pay his school fess in the days of NANS in UNIJOS, ends up betraying him.
All I can say, Oshio Baba has never lost any battle till date.
Arabiandude:

Lol, nor vex boss...na we enter street, they go house to house and even quarried with our friends and family just to sell Obaseki to Edo masses because till today we still have firm believe in Oshiomhole and since he asked us to support Obaseki, we had to and what did we got in return in terms of development and continuing the developmental strides Oshiomhole started, nothing. Instead after making him governor, he started abusing us and telling the world that we asked him to share Edo resources and we are fighting him because he refused.
See, upto recently I had to opportunity to work as a PA to a member of EDHA, but I refused because I am too big to be doing boy boy, running after politicians just for peanut and I am too young to devoit my whole life to politics and been a politician, when the world hasn't known me as a wealthy private sector business man, so, I and so many others that made Obaseki governor has never demanded a dime from him.
So, na we go still remove am.

And mind you, till today in Edo State, there are still lot of persons that sees Oshiomhole as their political mentor, his grassroot supporters and love him genuinely, me inclusive, but same can't be said of Obaseki. Obaseki is only enjoying the privilege of a Governor, no grassroot or young politician can collect a bullet for him.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by FGonline: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
IkalaiyeLOTO:
This same man was on channels TV some weeks ago, abusing Adams oshiomhole while vigorously defending actions of obaseki on the Assembly logjam. I fear politicians! grin
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Yebosola(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
encryptjay:
They should have nailed Oshiomole completely to the cross months back. I recall how he became humble when they wanted to boot him out from his party chairman position. Obaseki should have kept flogging him. Someone who was rigmaroling about looking for soft landing grin
Obaseki messed up by removing his leg from the pedal, he should have continued, you don't deal with someone like Oshiomole with soft gloves.

U don't mean it, Obaseki to flog APC chairman, just like that, u are a baby in politics, do u know the people behind Oshio at all? Obaseki no fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mires:

He's not a novice like you pointed out. He has thought of the move and found it is not his best bet. About 30% of Edo people are Moslems for your record. As it stands today, there's politics of religion played in Nigeria besides ethnicity. An average moslem believes APC is his party irrespective of who is field.
If he has detected to PDP, he will lose woefully.

And average Christians believed PDP is the salvation party I guess.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by corkshell9090: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Obaseki said he helped Adams to be Governor and Adams in turn helped him, forgetting that your predecessor is always your Senior especially if he remains relevant in the scheme of things. Obaseki should beg now....he needs Adams.

Meanwhile If you have Bitcoin to sell, contact me,I buy at good rates. 09060808149

1 Like

Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
moderatedguy:
It is there.
Click the link.
I just watched it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyXlstlFzbs
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by egopersonified(f): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
The people who will vote obaseki are non Edo indigenes, Edo indigenes without voters card and those who will stay home Because they don't want stress. Do the maths.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by AhoadaRivers: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Noerection:
Just look at what IPOB miscreants have caused this Man with their bad lock?
We are expecting them to conduct online pool for Edo "erection" but they afraid

Why didn't yoruba muslims say that when you prayed to Allah for Trump to lose his impeachment bid so you can mock IPOB?

grin
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by joefelin2345: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Arabiandude:
Let me make it clear for those who isn't aware but come online to boast of how Obaseki will defeat Oshiomhole in this political battle. Majority of those in Obaseki government were once with Oshiomhole and they are die-hard Oshiomhole foot soldiers, including Osaro Obazee that picked nomination form and Osaigbovo Iyoha (Gbovo) that's Obaseki PA. Now this is the secret, so many persons would have wondered why Obaseki has been going on with this battle like a political novice, the person advising him on this is Chief Osaro Idah, he is Obaseki political adviser, he was also Oshiomhole political adviser and foot soldier, lastly, he was and still part of Ize-iyamu clique. So he has been advising Obaseki wrongly just to finish him politically. Expect more defection before the primary, the kind of defection that will surprise and shock Obaseki.
Hon Paul Ohonbamu was a member of Edo State House of Assembly and one of those that stood by Oshiomhole during the time EDHA had issues with PDP and Goodluck. He was personally compensated by Oshiomhole to run for HOR representing Ikpoba-Oka/Egor Federal constituency but lost to Hon EG Agbonayima in 2015 and because of his loyalty to the course, Oshiomhole personally recommended him to Obaseki as a commissioner...is this this same person that will end up betraying Oshiomhole when the die is cast? Someone should please tell Obaseki to go and sleep because he would have totally dissolved his cabinet and appoints new people when the battle with Oshiomhole started, but rather he continued using Oshiomhole and now also Ize-iyamu cliques and expect to win. So sad of him
For God's sake should this still be the trend in Nigeria 60 years after Independence and in the so called Progressive party? Y then criticizing late Baba Adedibu of Ibadan politics? The beautiful ones are not yet born indeed.It is a great day
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Caseless: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
IkalaiyeLOTO:
I was shocked when i saw that he's the one. He was politics today and on sunrisedaily. Fear politicians.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Caseless: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
moderatedguy:
Stop lying he wasn't on Channels,if you insist pls go to Channels tv archive to retrieve d interview for us to view.
stfu! Stop talking on what u know nothing about. I've seen this man on channels during this crisis. In one of the shows, they had him and pedro obaseki.
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by Arabiandude: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
joefelin2345:
For God's sake should this still be the trend in Nigeria 60 years after Independence and in the so called Progressive party? Y then criticizing late Baba Adedibu of Ibadan politics? The beautiful ones are not yet born indeed.It is a great day
You see, you can't remove Godfatherism from politics all over the world.
Hillary Clinton won the masses votes but Trump won the general election because he won the college votes, and who are these people that are regarded to have college votes? They are the Godfather's of America politics.
But, there are good godfather's, same way there are also bad godfather's, that's the difference.
In this case, I think we are talking about the lesser evil here, that's Oshiomhole, the good godfather, just like Tinubu.
Farewell!
Re: Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election by encryptjay(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yebosola:

U don't mean it, Obaseki to flog APC chairman, just like that, u are a baby in politics, do u know the people behind Oshio at all? Obaseki no fit.
Oshiomole that went to Late ABBA Kyari to beg? He was just lucky to have survived it due to intervention from higher office. Gra Gra doesn't do the magic everytime, Obaseki has balls. Who dey behind Oshio, the gods?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead / Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC / Hardship: Tinubu Adopted Solutions Promised By Peter Obi & Atiku — Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.