Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned (5096 Views)

How Comes Southern Guys Are Against Teen Girl Marriage But Wil / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by ThePussiologist: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Guys if a guy promises a girl and later abandoned her because of one or two reasons come marry another girl. if she curse him will it work?
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2020
Upgrade your CV and land your dream job
Check my signature for my contact
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2020
ThePussiologist:
Guys if a guy promises a girl and later abandoned her because of one or two reasons come marry another girl. if she curse him will it work?
Guy, I pity you oooo

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by HotPoundedYam(m): 6:35am On Jun 05, 2020
ThePussiologist:
was she a virgin when he made the promise?please answer me

. E get why.
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Aboks(m): 6:44am On Jun 05, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

Guy, I pity you oooo

If na the girl misbehave no cause for alarm but if na you disappoint her
Especially if na you disvirgin her

You don Bleep free toto finish come dey run

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by donbachi(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2020
U took advantage of her,using marriage.and she fell for it.u come dey knack front and back,without condoms,that was accompanied with aborted pregnancies...paddyman,make i tell u the truth.e go work.and for u to ask dis kind question wen u never brush ur mouth.e be like e don dey see the signs.

13 Likes

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Futuragetty: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2020
ThePussiologist:

Dear girls,
an agreement to marry is viewed as a binding legal contract, and if a party can show that there was in actual fact an existence of a promise to marry , and one party reneges, then a civil claim can be made.

and as far as I am concerned, Curses only work in our Nollywood dramas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Oluromantic: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2020
If the reasons are genuine like if you find out that you're both AS or your parents are not in approval or some things are to be done in ur culture which she doesn't find proper. Then no cause for alarm

But if you deceived her, took advantage of her when u have someone else in mind especially after plenty abortions, d curse go stick. Because dating to a Nigerian woman is like life investment. It's d greatest achievement they envisage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by yanabasee1(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2020
Aboks:

If na the girl misbehave no cause for alarm but if na you disappoint her
Especially if na you disvirgin her

You don Bleep free toto finish come dey run

No curse will hold you if you don't let it come to you....

Na today people the deflower girls? Must you marry all the girls you deflowered??

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by cooooooks(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2020
I think you can sue him for that. Especially if you spent money on the relationship.
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by phelonrays: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2020
You are in hot soup brah,

It's ain't gonna be magic, but clear reality, don't fall a victim of promising young girls marriage just to enjoy free pvssy.......

If na Calabar girl, I'll advice you got in touch with Queen of the Coast for outright cleansing undecided
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2020
What's your reason for the abandonment?
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Chikpat(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2020
E no dey work anything. Free your mind and live your life. It's only God that controls the universe not your ex bitch shit

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Hypnotise: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2020
ThePussiologist:
It may or may not work but she'll surely accuse him of rape.
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by SaintHilary(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2020
phelonrays:
You are in hot soup brah,

It's ain't gonna be magic, but clear reality, don't fall a victim of promising young girls marriage just to enjoy free pvssy.......

If na Calabar girl, I'll advice you got in touch with Queen of the Coast for outright cleansing undecided
OP and oda guys, take the bolded seriously..If na Calabar/Akwa ibom girl, Hmmmm

I dey come first
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by phemmyfour: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2020
ThePussiologist:
If the reason is a good one, it will not work
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by SHEAU(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2020
Diabolically if her curse doesn’t work, spiritually karma will catch up with u for deceiving her?

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Uyi168: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2020
ThePussiologist:
If curses were effective, don't u think all of our leaders would have been dead by now??
It's not big deal, if u decide to back down after promising a lady marriage..

4 Likes

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by fabuloz1(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Uyi168:
If curses were effective, don't u think all of our leaders would have been dead by now??
This one is potentially different. You were never in contact or have any direct dealings with our politicians but this girl in question, you people have bounded bodily and spirituality through sex. If she curses you especially if she was a Virgin, your case is OYO

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Tillatalk: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2020
If curse work must of these politicians who been dead

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Uyi168: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2020
fabuloz1:

This one is potentially different. You were never in contact or have any direct dealings with our politicians but this girl in question, you people have bounded bodily and spirituality through sex. If she curses you especially if she was a Virgin, your case is OYO
Oga forget it..nothing, I repeat, nothing will happen..
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by MedicH: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2020
marriage is not a thing you promise anyone, it is not a gift nor a favour. Any woman that lives on the premises that a man serious with her should promise her marriage and stick to it is utterly useless and stupid. Come to think of it marriage is not for everybody.
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by fabuloz1(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Uyi168:
.. Oga forget it..nothing, I repeat, nothing will happen..
It happens o, Karma is real
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Aboks(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2020
yanabasee1:

No curse will hold you if you don't let it come to you....

Na today people the deflower girls? Must you marry all the girls you deflowered??

Wen dem do your daughters like that no complain o
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Uyi168: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2020
fabuloz1:

It happens o, Karma is real
Karma is crap..
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by sunshineV(f): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nothing will happen I repeat nothing will happen even if u took advantage of her and promisedher marriage and then rape her nothing will happen then when she naked and curse you nothing will happen but if she report u to the authorities with solid proof a lot if things will happen
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
ThePussiologist:
If she has never done u wrong guy no try am.. but if she iz one gold digging mumu girl u have been enduring for a long time nothing will ever happen to you..

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by MyOleSolksjaer: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
I have a question NLs and I need answers.

What if there is a pregnancy or baby involved in the picture?
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by ThePussiologist: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
I dont believe in curse either its a make believe shit.
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by ThePussiologist: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
Guy, I pity you oooo
why do you pity?
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by ThePussiologist: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
MedicH:
marriage is not a thing you promise anyone, it is not a gift nor a favour. Any woman that lives on the premises that a man serious with her should promise her marriage and stick to it is utterly useless and stupid. Come to think of it marriage is not for everybody.
your statement is valid, marriage is not for everyone.
Re: If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned by ThePussiologist: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Uyi168:
exactly, after all what happens to guys that promises ladies marriage and the lady later leave them and marry another guy? de girls dem de die so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This / Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? / He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.