Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This (5094 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by EFULEFU1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Can u imagine
We made love only three days ago
And she says she is pregnant and that I am responsible
How?
We did just MouthAction
And annal
How can she be pregnant
What should I do
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by BaddieFreak(f): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't believe your story

6 Likes

Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by EFULEFU1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Bros I am serious
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Bennysam: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Carry your cross with this ur fake story

7 Likes

Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by tnerro1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Better repeat what you did 3 days ago to be sure you are the one responsible

1 Like

Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by baralatie(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by talktrue1234: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Hey where is soulstalker ?
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
talktrue1234:

Hey where is soulstalker ?
did u just summon my spirit?

And why asking her? Bros no think reach that side o, cus she never give me location..
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by talktrue1234: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
soulstalker:

Yeah I have being wondering where BaddieFreak kept you
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by talktrue1234: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
soulstalker:

And why asking her? Bros no think reach that side o, cus she never give me location..

Ah why now BaddieFreak weitin dey happen now
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
talktrue1234:

Yeah I have being wondering where BaddieFreak kept you
she has not given me location jare..
I don't knw why it's taking so long
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
talktrue1234:

Ah why now BaddieFreak weitin dey happen now
my nigga help me beg her oo
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by talktrue1234: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
soulstalker:
she has not given me location jare..
I don't knw why it's taking so long

It's okay bro, maybe she get man offline
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
talktrue1234:

she's not opening up. I sincerely hope she can look into my matter oo
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by SILENTandSMART2: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Bros I am serious

this gat me laughing hard grin

buhahahaha grin

krakrakrakra grin

hehehehehe grin

moreover ,for the case you brought the gods are having nice time with you by 2075 they will be done with you wink grin
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by talktrue1234: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
soulstalker:
she's not opening up. I sincerely hope she can look into my matter oo

If she's not cooperating leave her
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Franktom247(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Op na thin line divide you and the name eleribu cc SILENTandSMART2
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Godsfavour78: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
talktrue1234:

or maybe she be man offline.
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
talktrue1234:

If she's not cooperating leave her
ok bro, thanks.. Hope u are doing well?
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by SILENTandSMART2: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
Franktom247:
Op na thin line divide you and the name eleribu cc SILENTandSMART2

lol grin

hahahaha grin
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by talktrue1234: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Godsfavour78:
or maybe she be man offline.

Another angle
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by talktrue1234: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
soulstalker:
ok bro, thanks..
Hope u are doing well?

Sure, how about you?
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
talktrue1234:

Sure, how about you?
enjoying my boring life
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Robinho22: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Learn one of the most effective and powerful secret to use HONEY AND THYME to know if you are dating the right person or a player and to make your Relationship Love more Strong.
Married Couples who fights, quarrel always is recommended to create peace ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tovz60pKXo&t=3s

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button for more Powerful videos
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by idahme(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
EFULEFU1:
Can u imagine
How?
We did just MouthAction
And annal
How can she be pregnant
What should I do

Hahahahaha, take responsibility. U no go kill person.
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by idahme(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
EFULEFU1:
Can u imagine
How?
We did just MouthAction
And annal
How can she be pregnant
What should I do

Hahahahaha, take responsibility. Funny dude. .
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by talktrue1234: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
soulstalker:
enjoying my boring life

Lol bro it might be difficult but you have to learn how to enjoy your life alone, it's very important
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Orjioorji(f): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
EFULEFU1:
Can u imagine
How?
We did just MouthAction
And annal
How can she be pregnant
What should I do
don't allow her tie you down bro tell her you are not responsible for her pregnancy. Just three days she been looking for whom to tie the pregnancy to before she meet you
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
You're indeed an Efulefu just as your moniker says angry

1 Like

Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by hashtagged(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Bros I am serious

Really, then tell her to get the fvck out of your sight even illiterates would know that can't get you pregnant.
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by helicoptarr: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Only marriwd people make love. Unmarried people simply have sexual intercourse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Does This. / Yahoo No Dey Pay Again Na Girls Dey Use Their Head Dey Carry Am Now / I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.