Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) (2851 Views)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! / This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by KingZaddy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
It took me some months because I got a tight schedule, it's not been easy managing the activities and the writing but good news is that it's finally here in PDF and Word, Over 110 pages wink

[b]Warning!The content of this book is highly sensitive and so I plead with you not to misuse it especially guys who want revenge on girls that hurt them. Lol. Please this is not a revenge book to take advantage of ladies. This book is written solely for matured minds who want to be superior. This book is a complete pack of relationship, sex and sexual enlargement.

Here are some of the things to expect in this book
* How to overcome fear of talking to women
* The 14 days confidence builder that works like magic
* Why you fail and bad guys succeed
* Differences between bad guys and alphas
* Why she ignores your chat and how to make her anticipate your reply
* How to make her attraction for you go from 0 to 100
* The right way to talk and chat
* The right way to touch her and make her pull your clothes hungrily
* How to last longer in bed
* How to enlarge your dick with No stupid pills
* The synonym pattern
* Why she friendzoned You and how to get out
* How to date two hot girls and make them live comfortably with each other

I decided to save you the stress of having to buy multiple books on building sex life, so I packaged relationship, sex and dating in one book, this is a study book and very straight to the point, born out of experiences and mistakes and experiments, you will have to take your time to digest its content.

Peace brothers! [/b]

The book will on Amazon from next week for 3k but those you chat me up directly on WhatsApp or email will get it for 2k

08166781946 WhatsApp

Email: kngzaddy@gmail.com

The prices won't change, just chat me up if you need it.

3 Likes

Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by KingZaddy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
DiracRex BlackSheep10 multiMe faradexs09 newman0017 emkin futurevizi Iykman042 lincsnuel Dpsychologist KingsJohnson chiunlimited

1 Like

Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by illicit(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good job.
More pussy to ur kpekus
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by IamPlato(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
illicit:
Good job.
More pussy to ur kpekus
mad People grin

2 Likes

Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by IamPlato(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
My Lord! See Breasts! cry

Anything Less Than These I Wont Date You.

UyaiIncomparabl send Me Those Boobs pictures On Whatsapp For Examination Process ASAP
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by IamPlato(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
How To Date Two Girls And Make Them Live Comfortably with Each Other... I Like That One.

Just As I Have Captured Analqueenluci and UyaiIncomparabl, together In My Bang Trap wink
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by IamPlato(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bro E Go Hard You To See Buyers Here, my Book Wey Be 1k sef e Be Like one Million To People. Just Use Amazon Jeje
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by KingZaddy(m): 3:48am On Jun 06, 2020
IamPlato:
Bro E Go Hard You To See Buyers Here, my Book Wey Be 1k sef e Be Like one Million To People. Just Use Amazon Jeje
Actually it's about helping people not just the selling, I cut the price to help nairalanders so that guys who need it can get it
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by IamPlato(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2020
KingZaddy:
Actually it's about helping people not just the selling, I cut the price to help nairalanders so that guys who need it can get it
I believe you boss
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by paulolee(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2020
pls i nid a link to download the soft copy for free...am a branch Chairman of Vaseline crew in my hood and my face show for nairaland...abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by IamPlato(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2020
paulolee:
pls i nid a link to download the soft copy for free...am a branch Chairman of Vaseline crew in my hood and my face show for nairaland...abeg..
hahahaha. Zaddy See What I Am Talking About?

2 Likes

Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by paulolee(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2020
IamPlato:
hahahaha. Zaddy See What I Am Talking About?
gee Y are u casting ur fellow bro na? dts a fail going by d guys code...wey u go help me beg am, u de cast me...na wah oo
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by Eberechi24(f): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Same repackaged materials.

You guys are funny, instead of empowering your bros with wealth code, you just want to rip off the little one they manage to save.

Fact-check

Majority of red pill wannabes are broke, you guys should something about it.

Na person wey see food chop, they form ego and pride. Dey select pussy.

1 Like

Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by IamPlato(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2020
paulolee:

gee Y are u casting ur fellow bro na? dts a fail going by d guys code...wey u go help me beg am, u de cast me...na wah oo
which One Be Guy Code?

Since My Life Began On Earth I Have Never Lived by Rules cause I Dont a Fvck About Rules
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by IamPlato(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Bedesipop
eldagodz@gmail.com
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by zexy2030(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2020
Eberechi24:

You guys are funny, instead of empowering your bros with wealth code, you just want to rip off the little one they manage to save.

Fact-check

Not all pussies a dick can ride.
if u have a standard for your dick, u would be OK. Some pussies are like grave yards or traps, who ever enters that hole dies there. If only men know how some women are fortified for dicks, then u would fear women who can take any dick.

1 Like

Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by Bedesipop(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bros i hail oh!
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by paulolee(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
IamPlato:
which One Be Guy Code?

Since My Life Began On Earth I Have Never Lived by Rules cause I Dont a Fvck About Rules
owkay if u say xo bt jus know that life is all about principles and rules bt forget sha....abeg if u get the soft copy drop the link make i download abeg...na dt wan matter most 4 now
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why sell something about sex if you are kind to mankind and humanity? undecided
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by IamPlato(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eberechi24:

Fact-check

This Was The Same Rubbish you People Were Saying when I Tried Selling Here. Why Not Just Shut Up instead And Stop Trying To Spoil things For Others

Have You Read His Book? Aunty please Be Quiet Let The Men Who Are Interested See front...

1 Like

Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by Notateflonguy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eberechi24:

Fact-check

Majority how?.... Who did the estimate for you??...spill what is right or don't just talk at all
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by KingZaddy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eberechi24:

Fact-check

Listen lady, I understand that the females here do not like anything that has to do with sexually advancing men and making them withstand the female emotional power. It's okay I understand that feeling of somebody stripping naked the power of the female strength but the problem is not that.

The problem is that you ladies have completely misread what I teach here, I don't educate men to take advantage of women but I educate men to be men women can never resist in this life and the next.

The second problem is that you must probably didn't think your post through because you felt it is cheap and all over the internet, the question you should ask yourself is that, do you think the content of that book was created from all information or trash on the internet, do you think I would gather up people's ideas from the internet into a book?

Do you think if the content of my book is littered all over the internet I would make a book out of it?

If you remove sentiments you would probably see that there is a difference here.

Peace girl

1 Like

Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by Eberechi24(f): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
IamPlato:
This Was The Same Rubbish you People Were Saying when I Tried Selling Here. Why Not Just Shut Up instead And Stop Trying To Spoil things For Others

Have You Read His Book? Aunty please Be Quiet Let The Men Who Are Interested See front...

I am not the source of your frustration. I had to quote you to tell you that.
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by IamPlato(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eberechi24:

I am not the source of your frustration. I had to quote you to tell you that.
Girl you aren't the source of anything at all so go suck up your bitterness
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by KingZaddy(m): 6:36am On Jun 07, 2020
you can now follow me on twitter @firstkingzaddy its going to be an eye opener over there
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by Adaibeku(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
IamPlato:
How To Date Two Girls And Make Them Live Comfortably with Each Other... I Like That One.

Just As I Have Captured Analqueenluci and UyaiIncomparabl, together In My Bang Trap wink
u no dey fear oo
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by Adaibeku(f): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Eberechi24:

Fact-check

nne idi wicked cheesy
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by IamPlato(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Adaibeku:
u no dey fear oo
I am a lion in bed, a liquid metal,, I am indaboski in bedmatics don't try me
Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Eberechi24, Reparkaged Materials.

Re: Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) by KingZaddy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Send a mail

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Receive Expensive Gifts From Friends While In A Relationship? / Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again / Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Desperately Ready To Marry One Man (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.