Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? (704 Views)

I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? / How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by zionmmv: 1:26am On Jan 22, 2011
[b]Folks,Please I need your help urgently.I am so confused and don't know what to do.

I caught my best friend's wife with another man in bed at a hotel in Abuja,where I went to meet our business partner.My best friend Kenny (not real name) has been friends with me since our university days.He is happily married to this beautiful lady,and we have a joint oil servicing business together.He is the senior partner so to say.We are at the point of securing a major oil project deal which brought me to Abuja.There at the hotel,I saw my mate's wife with some big shot in an uncompromising situation.Kenny loves his wife so much and cold do anything for her.It hurts so bad that such a wonderful mate could have a wife like this as he doesn't deserve this treatment.

The problem is that I'm so pissed with her right now,(She knew that I saw her) but worried that if I tell Kenny,who suffers from HBP and occasional depression,this may affect his health so badly, Am sure he may not survive it as he loves his wife to bits,and telling him again may ruin our business.And if I don't tell him,I will live with the guilt that my best mat's wife is cheating,which am 100% sure,and do nothing about it.

What do I do?Please give me an honest and objective answer.

Thanks.[/b]
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by MrCork17: 1:36am On Jan 22, 2011
just nyansh her and keep it quite. I would wink
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by Osama10(m): 1:41am On Jan 22, 2011
If I were you I would definitely say what I saw to him.
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by aminalib(f): 2:09am On Jan 22, 2011
you owe it to him as a friend to tell, if he finds out u knew all this time and never told, u might just spoil ur friendship and business.,,the guy will not die, im sure it's not the first time a woman has cheated on him.
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 22, 2011
I would tell my friend.
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by denzel2009: 2:20am On Jan 22, 2011
Someone just watched unfaithful with Diane Lane and Richard Gere.
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by likeme(m): 3:10am On Jan 22, 2011
U have to be mindful of the atmosphere and the timing. I would inform him indirectly to watch out.
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by Sparkle777(f): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2011
since ur friend has health issues its better you dont aggravate it.just talk to the wife,ensuring she doesnt seduce you too.try find out why she behaves like that, then give ur candid advice.pls dont threaten her abt the matter.hopefully she will learn from it.
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by Ibomade1: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2011
I have been asking myself this same question for years since I saw a movie with this story line and still I don't know what I will do in such a situation. Yes I know that I owe it to my friend to tell him the truth but of what use is the truth if it ends up killing him or making him unhappy?
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by savanaha: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2011
How did your business trip grant you access to the bedroom where this supposed friends wife was supposedly in bed with another man. 1+1 = 2 and your story is not adding up. Are you fibbing?
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by misanho: 7:06am On Jan 22, 2011
Talk 2 d wife nd ask her wat d problem is, den if she tellz U, go 2 d husband nd indirectly advice him about his marriage n maybe he sud take a leave or go on a family holiday 2 spicing up wtz left,

Anyway @ poster seen dis story line in a yoruba movie,
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by MMM2(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2011
live with de dilemma all de dayz of ur life.
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by Areaboy2(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2011
@ poster, Just wait a few days (for its official release) and watch "the dilemma". u should know what to do

same ssituation u are in, or maybe u made up the story from there shocked
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by gbanikiti(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2011
Did she see u?
If she didnt, tel u frnd y didnt he tel u he (kenny) came 2abuja witout tellin u? Dat u saw his wife ,meaning he shud b ther wit his wife.
Else he mite knw abt her movt.
If nt tel him u saw him (kenny) &his wife holding hands in d hotel,dat he shudnt lie 2u.
Then end it ther,u hv directly told him. It wrks bro.
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by blank(f): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2011
This Zionmmy and his super stories. First, his friend slept with a ghost now this one. Its obvious d guy does copy n waste. Won't waste my time on it.
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by Orikinla(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2011
It is a pity your buddy married the wrong woman.

Never marry a woman you cannot satisify.
Re: Am In Dilemma!should I Tell Him? by admindim: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
download on your xbox,psp,ps2,ps3, one game cost #500 each
list of games avilable
pes 2011 2010
fifa 11 winning 11
grandtheft auto
wrestling
mortal combact
street fighter
god hand
god of war 1,2,3
metal gear
spartan total warrior
terminator

up to 100 games avilable just tell us the game and we download it direct to your console playstation 2,3,psp and xbox180 and 360

brand new downloading flat playstation 2 up for sale with 5 games downloaded on console pes 2010, mortal compact ,god of war , wrestling ,car race and street fighter prize 31,000 notice it can only play original c.d please it can not play pirated onless it has being hacked

brand new ps 3 console flat 120gig to 250 63,000 to 80,000 thank for your patronage for more information call 08166117634 thanks god bless

brand new playstation 1 flat up for sale 14,000 each thanks

home delivery also avilable for download of games on ur console psp ps2 ps3 xbox thanks for ur patronage god bless u all bye happy weekend

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If Your In A Relationship Or Not? / Ending Your Relationship / All Honest Men Are Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.