Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. (2093 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Bozopan: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
I don't have a daughter yet, but I know that one day I will. When I do have a daughter, I hope she turns out to be a lesbian.

I'm sure most people reading this will be shocked at the title of my thread. Some would think I'm just fishing for attention or trying to troll. But they'd all be wrong. With all seriousness I hope my daughter would turn out to be a lesbian, and if there is anyway I can make that possible, I will jump at such opportunity.

I'm a man and I've had my fill of relationships and sexual experiences with different women. I can say this without a doubt that naturally, heterosexual women are created with a very stupid desire to want to be controlled and dominated by men. In essence their lives revolve around men. It's like these women cannot be happy without a man in their lives. And the nature of men is to want to own and control women.

A heterosexual woman has a natural tendency to fall for any man that plays his cards well, irrespective of whether he has bad intentions for her. All any man needs to gain entrance into the heart of a heterosexual woman is to act in a certain way and show off certain attributes and that's all that's required. it doesn't matter how smart a heterosexual woman is, she is vulnerable to the wiles of a man who comes prepared.

When a heterosexual woman falls in love with a man her sense of reasoning evaporates and she becomes his slave. The man can push her buttons whichever way he wants and she'll respond.

I don't want this sort of life for my daughter. I don't want her to be a slave to any man. I don't want her life to revolve around men. I want her relationships to be one where she doesn't have to be submissive to a man to be happy. I want her to have an equal, reciprocal level of respect from her partner. This can only be attained if she isn't naturally attracted to men.

Lesbian relationships are in my opinion the most healthy. None of the partners feel naturally obligated to control the other or to be submissive towards the other.

I want my daughter to be a lesbian so she wouldn't be shackled by nature's programming of submissiveness to men. She wouldn't feel a natural desire for a partner who is physically and emotionally stronger than she is. She wouldnt need a partner that is more financially capable than she is. These things won't matter to her. She will only want a partner who would love her. This is what relationships should be based upon not the stupid yearning heterosexual women have for men that are better off than them in every department.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by ademasta(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by KenBen217: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
the woman you'll marry if she's a lesbian she go gree to marry u give u pikin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Justbehave(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
SMH
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by illicit(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
You haven't been around lesbians....
One dominates the other, that's how it works

13 Likes

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Ningen(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
It's all about upbringing and core principles.

Gay or not; if you “brainwash” your daughter into believing that her life revolves around men as a woman, she'll chase after them for acceptance.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
You cant WANT her to, but you cannot FORCE her to.
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by donbachi(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Madam stop forming man...what u make of ur daughter is nobody's business..let dis sink into ur head.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by HQuadreal: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lesbian's do face cheating and heart breaks too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Such a stupid thread.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by themaestro08(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bozopan:
I don't have a daughter yet, but I know that one day I will. When I do have a daughter, I hope she turns out to be a lesbian.

I'm sure most people reading this will be shocked at the title of my thread. Some would think I'm just fishing for attention or trying to troll. But they'd all be wrong. With all seriousness I hope my daughter would turn out to be a lesbian, and if there is anyway I can make that possible, I will jump at such opportunity.

I'm a man and I've had my fill of relationships and sexual experiences with different women. I can say this without a doubt that naturally, heterosexual women are created with a very stupid desire to want to be controlled and dominated by men. In essence their lives revolve around men. It's like these women cannot be happy without a man in their lives. And the nature of men is to want to own and control women.

A heterosexual woman has a natural tendency to fall for any man that plays his cards well, irrespective of whether he has bad intentions for her. All any man needs to gain entrance into the heart of a heterosexual woman is to act in a certain way and show off certain attributes and that's all that's required. it doesn't matter how smart a heterosexual woman is, she is vulnerable to the wiles of a man who comes prepared.

When a heterosexual woman falls in love with a man her sense of reasoning evaporates and she becomes his slave. The man can push her buttons whichever way he wants and she'll respond.

I don't want this sort of life for my daughter. I don't want her to be a slave to any man. I don't want her life to revolve around men. I want her relationships to be one where she doesn't have to be submissive to a man to be happy. I want her to have an equal, reciprocal level of respect from her partner. This can only be attained if she isn't naturally attracted to men.

Lesbian relationships are in my opinion the most healthy. None of the partners feel naturally obligated to control the other or to be submissive towards the other.

I want my daughter to be a lesbian so she wouldn't be shackled by nature's programming of submissiveness to men. She wouldn't feel a natural desire for a partner who is physically and emotionally stronger than she is. She wouldnt need a partner that is more financially capable than she is. These things won't matter to her. She will only want a partner who would love her. This is what relationships should be based upon not the stupid yearning heterosexual women have for men that are better off than them in every department.

I would like if you elaborate more. However, I think it makes no difference whether male or female, she will still be controlled by someone, so what you are saying doesn't makes sense.
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by themaestro08(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
illicit:
You haven't been around lesbians....

One dominates the other, that's how it works

My point exactly, the girl will still be dominated by someone however he tries to spin it

1 Like

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by illicit(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
themaestro08:

My point exactly, the girl will still be dominated by someone however he tries to spin it

exactly

and lesbians are more domineering, mad and jealous than regular guys

1 Like

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by ElasmoBranchii(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
So in summary, you want her to be a feminist?
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by DammyLucy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by ff0000(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
You see when I say all men are rapists (generalizing) every man here starts to act like possessed dolls.

Now the op is doing the same thing here (generalizing).

Not all women want to be dominated by men, not all women can't live their lifes and be happy without men there are exceptions, although they are in the minority, they are growing daily.

I would blame the society and the unwritten rule on marriage and the vital non negotiable need to have a man by their side that has been instilled into the heads of every woman for generations.

Even in my culture, a woman who is not married is viewed as less and thus making those women desperate and vulnerable.

Making your daughter a lesbian will not help matters because even in lesbian relationships there are tops and bottoms except if your daughter will be a top and dominate her fellow women.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nothing when i no go see 4 nairaland.
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by callmeRichie(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Bozopan post=90345011]

Stupid SELFISH Nigerian man forming British!
If your wife had been a lesbian would you have given birth?
tueeehhhh

1 Like

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by marlow1962(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Am already disappointed in you immediately i saw the headline
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bozopan:

This is not true at all. How did you come about this ? You don't know that a lot of lesbian relationships are unhealthy. Oversubmissiveness, overdominance, leeching, cheating, abuse, are very common
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
I fear who no fear this OP shocked
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Norman4real(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bozopan:

very ignorant post... For any long term relationship to exist there needs to be a power dynamic in which one person assumes control and superiority over another. U may think that just because they're the same gender then they live and treat each other equally but that's not true. That's why even among lesbians there's the manly one and among gays there's the ones who act like women. It's not a question of gender but that's just the dynamics of a successful long term relationship.
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by LedRock: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Wetin concern us with what your daughter becomes? undecided undecided
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by rosy1992(f): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lesbianism is not the right solution.
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by tonymyke4life(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
So shall it be
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Tango123: 12:22am On Jun 06, 2020
Bozopan:

Sir, u need to do more research on the dynamics of relationships among lesbian couples.

Have u not come accross wicked women. Or do u think the tendency to dominate and control is reserved to men?

My only advice to u is to read up on research into domestic violence among lesbian couples. U will be surprised
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by cooooooks(m): 4:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Is the point of marriage childbirth??

Is that it?

KenBen217:
the woman you'll marry if she's a lesbian she go gree to marry u give u pikin
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by scoundrel(f): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Lol. It's the same power dynamic in lesbian relationships. At the end of the day human bondings of all sorts consist of a submissive and master/mistress.
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by MedicH: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Ardar:
You see when I say all men are rapists (generalizing) every man here starts to act like possessed dolls.

Now the op is doing the same thing here (generalizing).

Not all women want to be dominated by men, not all women can't live their lifes and be happy without men there are exceptions, although they are in the minority, they are growing daily.

I would blame the society and the unwritten rule on marriage and the vital non negotiable need to have a man by their side that has been instilled into the heads of every woman for generations.

Even in my culture, a woman who is not married is viewed as less and thus making those women desperate and vulnerable.

Making your daughter a lesbian will not help matters because even in lesbian relationships there are tops and bottoms except if your daughter will be a top and dominate her fellow women.

was you mother ever forced at gun point to marry your rapist dad?

just a yes or no answer will do

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by babatundey5: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2020
My nigga u don scatter babes, u don Bleep all sorts of Amaka and Tosin even yarinya sef u don shift her paynt. Alaye karma go come meet that ur daugther na only BBC go dey come her way. Werey
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by DeRay98(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2020
themaestro08:

I would like if you elaborate more. However, I think it makes no difference whether male or female, she will still be controlled by someone, so what you are saying doesn't makes sense.

It's the anti-men brainwash that 3rd wave feminists are doing to them but they're too myopic to look beyond the surface.
Let dem go ahead one day, their eye go clear...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? / If You Have A Sexual Appetite That Can Last You 2hrs During Sex, Come In / I Want Children Without Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.