Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151809 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Liliantalks: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
stanliwise:
Like I have been saying your goal to advise people is not to save them from destruction but to create awareness. Not all people indulging in bad things are always bad. Some are just ignorance and full of youthful exuberance.
Creating awareness could help give a better mindset and maybe just maybe a change would happen.
just shut it , that young lady is 21 years and knows exactly what she’s doing . She knows the difference between good abd bad , There r many girls like her , she got her own friends and family . No one is poking nose in her business. Learn to mind ur business before it lands you in trouble
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Liliantalks: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
stormborn28:
thank God you are also seeing it from my perspective. It is not that I don't advice like you advocated but over the years of my experience with girls... The moment you give them advice especially teenagers to stay away from relationships, you automatically become their number one enemy.. They will even stay away from you. Na day
you are definitely an enemy cause no one tells you how to live ur own life , beside she’s 21 and not a teenager. So advising her over her personal affairs is 100% wrong
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Liliantalks: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
codeKart:

A minor is a person under the age of full legal responsibility.

In Nigeria, only people UNDER 18 are classified as minors. Once you're 18+, you're an adult. You can vote, be voted for and, if you commit a crime, be sentenced to Prison.

The girl in question is 21. She's an adult and her employer should learn to treat her as such. She's not his child and he has no other obligation to her other than to pay her salary. Anything else is extra.

Abi, how is her sex life tied to the number of sales she's making? As a country, we need to stop focusing on things that don't matter and learn how to focus on what matters. Especially when it has to do with someone else's private life.
No I expect him to write on he’s sign post , vacancy needed , not more than 2 body counts and no abortions . Yeye Dey smell

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by luluosas(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2020
To him that knoweth how to do good and doesn't do it, to him it is a sin, talk less of a prostitute
codeKart:

Sorry o. What is the "lowest of all" here? That she's having sex? With different people? Really??

95% of Nigerian adults, both Christians & Muslims, are doing it. Even a lot of married folk (especially men) commit adultery. The girl did not steal. She did not lie. She did not commit any crime. Na penis she dey collect.

That she goes to Church and then later fornicates is between her and God. It is not anybody else's concern.

Make we no dey swallow Panadol for another man headache
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by luluosas(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2020
You are right, hence the need for the Op to counsel his wayward staff so that she could become a responsible person.
Grandmeister:

It's not even the Christianity angle...let me play a scenario (which has happened all too often) that has led many innocent men to jail..
1. The girl dies during an abortion
2. The grieving family will ask questions and demand answers.
3. They will involve the police.
4. The police will want to know the known male acquaintance(s) of the deceased girl.
5. They will obviously come to the Op as a male the deceased comes in contact almost daily.
6. They will invite the Op to the station for statement (e don enter police matter like play)
7. He might be detained for further information( now he has become a suspect in accessory to murder)
8. The media might get the gist and it will read '21 YEAR OLD SALES GIRL DEAD AFTER ABORTION, BOSS IMPLICATED'.....
It will take a very good lawyer to extricate the Op from such legal ditch...if you have been to the prisons you will know this is an all too familiar story.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stanliwise(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Liliantalks:
just shut it , that young lady is 21 years and knows exactly what she’s doing . She knows the difference between good abd bad , There r many girls like her , she got her own friends and family . No one is poking nose in her business. Learn to mind ur business before it lands you in trouble
I am gonna ignore your first sentence.
People knowing what they are doing is bad is very accurate but not everyone knows so well about the after-effect of their actions in the future. When we were younger we took actions that appeal to our pleasure but as we grew older we refrain from some them because we now understand better that if something wrong happen it pose a greater threat than any pleasure we can ever experience. And look deeply into the previous comment I made. I said “Not Everyone”.
Some people are evil and have made being evil their mandate and legacy they want to leave behind. But many other are based on being naive, ignorant and lack of proper exposure.

I am a counselor incase you like to know.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ginomel(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2020
Liliantalks:

You are a fool for being so rude.

The girl needs to be advised. it's not good to be left like that.

A neighbour could be the nearest brother she could have.

So if she is your own sister, would you love her to waste her life.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Liliantalks: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
stanliwise:
I am gonna ignore your first sentence.
People knowing what they are doing is bad is very accurate but not everyone knows so well about the after-effect of their actions in the future. When we were younger we took actions that appeal to our pleasure but as we grew older we refrain from some them because we now understand better that if something wrong happen it pose a greater threat than any pleasure we can ever experience. And look deeply into the previous comment I made. I said “Not Everyone”.
Some people are evil and have made being evil their mandate and legacy they want to leave behind. But many other are based on being naive, ignorant and lack of proper exposure.

I am a counselor incase you like to know.
bottom line is she’s a adult and will grow and learn in her own , if u are not her father or sibling, it’s not ur business. She will get wiser eventually . She’s 21 and not a child .

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Grandmeister:

It's not even the Christianity angle...let me play a scenario (which has happened all too often) that has led many innocent men to jail..
1. The girl dies during an abortion
2. The grieving family will ask questions and demand answers.
3. They will involve the police.
4. The police will want to know the known male acquaintance(s) of the deceased girl.
5. They will obviously come to the Op as a male the deceased comes in contact almost daily.
6. They will invite the Op to the station for statement (e don enter police matter like play)
7. He might be detained for further information( now he has become a suspect in accessory to murder)
8. The media might get the gist and it will read '21 YEAR OLD SALES GIRL DEAD AFTER ABORTION, BOSS IMPLICATED'.....
It will take a very good lawyer to extricate the Op from such legal ditch...if you have been to the prisons you will know this is an all too familiar story.
so they just going to arrest op without first establishing a proof that op is having a sexual relationship with his salesgirl? As useless as nigerian police can be they can never be reckless as such except they find out op is involved with his salesgirl.naija police don dey get sense small cos they know if they rough handle you when they know u innocent u could put the human rights watch on their tail.they will only rough handle op if he has something to do with his salesgirl.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stanliwise(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Liliantalks:
bottom line is she’s a adult and will grow and learn in her own , if u are not her father or sibling, it’s not ur business. She will get wiser eventually . She’s 21 and not a child .
The man in question said she was working for her. So if she gets pregnant he has to go looking for another sales girl. You advice anyone who cares to listen not because they are your children or because they are related to you.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stormborn28(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Liliantalks:
you are definitely an enemy cause no one tells you how to live ur own life , beside she’s 21 and not a teenager. So advising her over her personal affairs is 100% wrong
and that is why I said I don't bother... I believe you saw the person I was having this conversation with. I simply ended it by telling him, those who fails to heed advice will go the way of Pharaoh. And also the wages of sin is death
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Lilytalks: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
stormborn28:
and that is why I said I don't bother... I believe you saw the person I was having this conversation with. I simply ended it by telling him, those who fails to heed advice will go the way of Pharaoh. And also the wages of sin is death
oh please , something must kill a man , u don’t even know how u would die . Let’s continue to mind our business.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stormborn28(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lilytalks:
oh please , something must kill a man , u don’t even know how u would die . Let’s continue to mind our business.
before nko? But the way anyone dies has a lot to tell. Simple
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Lilytalks: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ginomel:

You are a fool for being so rude.

The girl needs to be advised. it's not good to be left like that.

A neighbour could be the nearest brother she could have.

So if she is your own sister, would you love her to waste her life.

Be guided.
as I said before u are a bigger full for insulting ur head when I didn’t mention you . Learn to mind ur business. If she’s my sister I will advice her if she’s not I won’t ..

And to the bastardized he goat that banned me ,, may injustice kill u and ur family members, cause u obviously saw when the guy insulted me first when I wasn’t talking to him . Feel free to do ur worst .
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ginomel(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lilytalks:
as I said before u are a bigger full for insulting ur head when I didn’t mention you . Learn to mind ur business. If she’s my sister I will advice her if she’s not I won’t ..

And to the bastardized he goat that banned me ,, may injustice kill u and ur family members, cause u obviously saw when the guy insulted me first when I wasn’t talking to him . Feel free to do ur worst .

You are a senseless skunk. Yes you are right. I am a bigger "full " of wisdom than a wretched soul like you.

You can't even write good English. Stupid illiterate.

You are even more senseless than I thought. You can only advise your own sister but not another person near you ,doing something destructive that could indirectly affect you.

Do you know if your brother will marry her in future and her childlessness due to multiple abortions could cause your brother's death and your mother dies out of heartbreak too.

I have really confirmed that you don't have sense and replying you is to belittle my unmatchable standard.

Anuofia. Dirty thing.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ginomel(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
stanliwise:
The man in question said she was working for her. So if she gets pregnant he has to go looking for another sales girl. You advice anyone who cares to listen not because they are your children or because they are related to you.

Leave that fool. She doesn't have sense.

Stop wasting your energy.She is brainless
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Lilytalks: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Ginomel:

You are a senseless skunk. Yes you are right. I am a bigger "full " of wisdom than a wretched soul like you.

You can't even write good English. Stupid illiterate.

You are even more senseless than I thought. You can only advise your own sister but not another person near you ,doing something destructive that could indirectly affect you.

Do you know if your brother will marry her in future and her childlessness due to multiple abortions could cause your brother's death and your mother dies out of heartbreak too.

I have really confirmed that you don't have sense and replying you is to belittle my unmatchable standard.

Anuofia. Dirty thing.
oh you are Igbo lol , foolishness at its peak , so u never thought I wrote it on purpose ? Literate that doesnt know how to mind his business, stupid castrated baboon. Keep coming up with ur noolywood series , if he marries her nko ? What’s my own ? Please learn to face front . Mind ur business. Very soon u would get the beating of ur life poking nose in issues that dont concern you , which sense do u hv ? Mad he goat ? Tell me? Mind ur business, mofo .
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Lilytalks: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Liliantalks:
bottom line is she’s a adult and will grow and learn on her own , if u are not her father or sibling, it’s not ur business. She will get wiser eventually . She’s 21 and not a child .
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by maasoap(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2020
LastProphet:

Na wa for you oh, you blast me you come hail me again, ayam confuz oh

Now, I'm laughing. Funny response
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2020
lefulefu:
so they just going to arrest op without first establishing a proof that op is having a sexual relationship with his salesgirl? As useless as nigerian police can be they can never be reckless as such except they find out op is involved with his salesgirl.naija police don dey get sense small cos they know if they rough handle you when they know u innocent u could put the human rights watch on their tail.they will only rough handle op if he has something to do with his salesgirl.

People are in Nigeria prisons for the murders they never committed. I know it's far fetched but no one can predict the direction the issue might take
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ginomel(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Lilytalks:
oh you are Igbo lol , foolishness at its peak , so u never thought I wrote it on purpose ? Literate that doesnt know how to mind his business, stupid castrated baboon. Keep coming up with ur noolywood series , if he marries her nko ? What’s my own ? Please learn to face front . Mind ur business. Very soon u would get the beating of ur life poking nose in issues that dont concern you , which sense do u hv ? Mad he goat ? Tell me? Mind ur business, mofo .

Like I said you are more senseless than I thought.

So because I wrote in igbo, you concluded that I am one. Mumu.

I know you are very happy that I gave you undeserved attention which I know you crave for even in your real miserable life.

In real life, I won't even notice a lowlife like you beside me.

From your write up one could easily deduce that you are dirty looking and very ugly.

Consider this as my last reply, I have belittled myself enough for a repulsive skunk like you.

Don't get so frustrated because my attention is gone. Though I know you will because it's very obvious you have never gotten such an attention.

Let me use my precious time to prepare my presentation for my scheduled meeting today.

Like I said earlier, you dirty fool, if you don't see my reply, know that I have completely put you on ignore mode. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Lilytalks: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ginomel:

Like I said you are more senseless than I thought.

So because I wrote in igbo, you concluded that I am one. Mumu.

I know you are very happy that I gave you undeserved attention which I know you crave for even in your real miserable life.

In real life, I won't even notice a lowlife like you beside me.

From your write up one could easily deduce that you are dirty looking and very ugly.

Consider this as my last reply, I have belittled myself enough for a repulsive skunk like you.

Don't get so frustrated because my attention is gone. Though I know you will because it's very obvious you have never gotten such an attention.

Let me use my precious time to prepare my presentation for my scheduled meeting today.

Like I said earlier, you dirty fool, if you don't see my reply, know that I have completely put you on ignore mode. Idiot.
Lol attention from a nobody like you ?? grin what will an attention of a slowpoke like you do for me ? U are the one that mentioned me first calling ur generation a fool, and u are claiming attention, Oga go sit down. U are nothing to me as far u don’t pay my bills . See this bush animal calling me dirty . U smelling thing ? Mtcheww
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stanliwise(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ginomel:

Leave that fool. She doesn't have sense.

Stop wasting your energy.She is brainless
Thanks jare.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Liliantalks:
will u shut it , 21 years are married with kids , and u are saying 21 isn’t matured ? Rubbish talk
Look at this one..17 years are married with kids too..doesn't mean they are matured. If you are not Married at 21, then I can say you lack common sense . And . When you give birth and you don't allow your daughter to marry at 21 and u don't stop advicing your daughter Because you think she is not enough ..then are an Hypocrite in Advance. Not a Mother. Learn to help people. Don't know who named you that fine name " Lilian" your name suppose be "Mumu Girl"
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Onyi22(f): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by UniqueQueen12(f): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
I am suspecting some people here. Mind his business my foot!! Make I dey go jor
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sad
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Dorcasisaac: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2021
SegunAj:
alway learn to mind your business

Hello sir. I got your email message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.