Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151818 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:

Omo, e do dn nah
No e never do!

Thing is most of you hardly comprehend or comprehend selectively but rather than ask, you jump on posts to react.
I asked him that question in a joking way but with the aim of drawing his attention to his feelings. Like a sensible person he picked both messages and reacted as expected but you and your other half will rather pass judgement on things beyond your comprehension.

And how easily I could sway you into thinking I intended a joke shows how rooted you two are, not deep at all! Please learn to read and comprehend sir, it will do us all especially you a lot of good. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nezzjnr: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2020
izzou:

How you go challenge mod to ban you? grin

Why you dey like this, oh ye scummy? grin
I was obviously joking na cheesy

It won't be bad if I get to meet her outside cheesy
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Justbehave(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Ariza:
No e never do!

Thing is most of you hardly comprehend or comprehend selectively
Why can't you just leave the guy alone or are you interested in him?

8 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by izzou(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I was obviously joking na cheesy

It won't be bad if I get to meet her outside cheesy

You already blew the chance

But try send some mails. Mention her and see if you can shoot your shot

I'd like you to date a mod, you know cool
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by 1030(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Is her life style affecting her performance,If No.Please allow her be.

6 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nezzjnr: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
izzou:

You already blew the chance

But try send some mails. Mention her and see if you can shoot your shot

I'd like you to date a mod, you know cool
I've sent mails... She dey form Agidi for me cheesy

I believe she'll succumb cheesy
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by IHate9jerianss(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
"Don't save her"

"She don't wanna be saved"

"Don't save her"

"She don't wanna be saved"

-J.Cole-No role modelz

7 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Blackmoran(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
I will do the same thing if I were in your shoes, op don't feel guilty about that... We are all inquisitive in nature we love to solve mysteries... I can bet those typing why it is bad to check her message will do exact same thing you do.... My problem with you is after finding out who she is why you bothered so much, it seems you have a kind of emotions for her, if she is good at her job I don't think you have anything to worry about.. Its are personal life.....

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BillKapri96: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ariza:
No e never do!

Thing is most of you hardly comprehend or comprehend selectively but rather than ask, you jump on posts to react.
I asked him that question in a joking way but with the aim of drawing his attention to his feelings. Like a sensible person he picked both messages and reacted as expected but you and your other half will rather pass judgement on things beyond your comprehension.

And how easily I could sway you into thinking I intended a joke shows how rooted you two are, not deep at all! Please learn to read and comprehend sir, it will do us all especially you a lot of good. Thanks.

You said it's was a 'Joke', I agreed and lay the matter to rest but you are still here writing an essay about comprehension.

Jowo sora, mase ge were mi.

7 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
Yes I'm interested in giving him an online comprehension orgasm cheesy. You need it too but wouldn't bet a penny on you getting better. cheesy
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by zexy2030(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.
Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.
After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.
I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter? Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
1. Pretend like u knew nothing.
2. Monitor ur business more closely as evil begats more evil.
3. Be stricter with her, avoid non-chalance with her.
4. Be ware of her seductions too.

5 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BillKapri96: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:

Bros help me ask am o
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:

You said it's was a 'Joke', I agreed and lay the matter to rest but you are still here writing an essay about comprehension.

Jowo sora, mase ge were mi.
Talo ni werey? grin grin Oya mu so

Arakunrin o nilo Alawiye Yoruba tabi Queen Premier ti ede Geesi tongue
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by izzou(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I've sent mails... She dey form Agidi for me cheesy

I believe she'll succumb cheesy

Succumb ko, Succulent ni

Other babes dey Nl na. Try your luck with them

The mod no fit agree again. E don burst
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BillKapri96: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ariza:
Really? cheesy cheesy

Did I? Did I? grin

Is that not what you said?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Justbehave(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ariza:
Yes I'm interested in giving him an online comprehension orgasm cheesy. You need it too but wouldn't bet a penny on you getting better. cheesy
You re the one who need the offline orgasm more to reset your p or b.

5 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BillKapri96: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
She never said so. She meant the op joked over it.

Anyhow o, na she know

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nezzjnr: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
izzou:

Succumb ko, Succulent ni

Other babes dey Nl na. Try your luck with them

The mod no fit agree again. E don burst
Naaaaah

Most of F monikers with appealing pictures are guys with hairy balls..

It's better I stick to my Lover mod cheesy
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
You re the who need the offline orgasm more to reset your p or b.
Sex! The only thing in their brain!

Shey won fi sepe fun yin ni? grin

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BillKapri96: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ariza:

Online orgasm WTF?...not interested, thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Justbehave(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ariza:
Sex! The only thing in their brain!

Shey won fi sepe fun yin ni? grin
No sex is not in your brain but you rushed to tell op that he is interested in having affair with the said girl and that is the reason he was not happy with what he saw. Tell me what was on your mind for saying it if not sex.

7 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by OritaIbadan: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Blackmoran:
I will do the same thing if I were in your shoes, op don't feel guilty about that... We are all inquisitive in nature we love to solve mysteries... I can bet those typing why it is bad to check her message will do exact same thing you do.... My problem with you is after finding out who she is why you bothered so much, it seems you have a kind of emotions for her, if she is good at her job I don't think you have anything to worry about.. Its are personal life.....

You see because of her good attitude toward work and her costmated godly lifestyle we had make an attempt of assisting her to further her education before the lockdown. So I was seriously discouraged.

7 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BillKapri96: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ariza:
Talo ni werey? grin grin Oya mu so

Arakunrin o nilo Alawiye Yoruba tabi Queen Premier ti ede Geesi tongue

jowo, je ki a pari
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by chatinent: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Many reasons I hardly trust girls.

7 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BillKapri96: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

You see because of her good attitude toward work and her costmated godly lifestyle we had make an attempt of assisting her to further her education before the lockdown. So I was seriously discouraged.

Sir, talk to her about it and help her

7 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:

Online orgasm WTF?...not interested, thanks anyway
Oya you and JustBehave come and be going...

You are boring..... tongue
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by izzou(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Naaaaah

Most of F monikers with appealing pictures are guys with hairy balls..

It's better I stick to my Lover mod cheesy

Lol
grin grin

Be blessed, as you listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HkL8GuU9_0
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Justbehave(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ariza:

SHATAP.Always supporting evil.

4 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BillKapri96: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ariza:

Them you say I be entertainer before? Abeg dey your dey

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nezzjnr: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
izzou:

Lol
grin grin

Be blessed, as you listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HkL8GuU9_0

Izu you're seriously high cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
SHATAP.Always supporting evil.
I said ,"Go away". You are offing clothes.. you sure say you well so? grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.