Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor (34734 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by ramatintin(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
What I do know is, if Obaseki doesn't win the primaries, he'll decamp to pdp and because of his familarity with the terrain (Edo state), he'll be made the party's primary candidate. When the guber. election comes, Oshomole will want to rig the election and that's when he'll see the full wraught of Obaseki who will be waiting for any nonsense from Oshomole. After he wins, I expect Oshiomole to be barnished.

I laughed when I saw Tinubu supporting Oshomole, Edo no be Lagos that will allow god fatherism.

what i do know is, obaseki wins either ways and let's face it, Oshomole is currently doing more harm than good. People said they don't want godfatherism but you're imposing yourself upon them against their wish.
Edo no be Lagos yet obaseki is running from pillar to post looking for indirect primary.park well abeg

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by festusforchrist: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
What I do know is, if Obaseki doesn't win the primaries, he'll decamp to pdp and because of his familarity with the terrain (Edo state), he'll be made the party's primary candidate. When the guber. election comes, Oshomole will want to rig the election and that's when he'll see the full wraught of Obaseki who will be waiting for any nonsense from Oshomole. After he wins, I expect Oshiomole to be barnished.

I laughed when I saw Tinubu supporting Oshomole, Edo no be Lagos that will allow god fatherism.

what i do know is, obaseki wins either ways and let's face it, Oshomole is currently doing more harm than good. People said they don't want godfatherism but you're imposing yourself upon them against their wish.

This is how you people clap and boasted about Atiku. Instead of praying for peace to reign in Edo state, you are boasting. Go and pray for the peace of the land for there lies your own peace.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by ogbonti: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
ddippset:
Obaseki and Oshiomole fight is like Biggie and Tupac.

Lines have been crossed, rules of engagement have been broken.

They will fight until one or both go down.

info reaching me is that Obaseki f ck ed Oshomole wife Iara - how true this is I don’t know

but I am beginning to believe that’s why Oshomole wan dye for the matter grin
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by ogbonti: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
nickxtra:
You are blind to the issues on ground in Edo State. Obaseki has only told Edo people lies by saying the problem between him and the governor is that of godfatherism. Are you aware that over 70% of the top APC politicians in Edo has issues with Obaseki? Is it because they want to become godfathers too? In politics all over the world, you settle stakeholders who have worked and helped to a political position, and not fighting them immediately they helped to climb the ladder. Even in America, there are political patronages.
If I may ask you, does Chris Ogiewenyi wants to become a godfather too? Do Pius Odubu (former Deputy Governor), Chalrse Arhiavbere, Samson Osagie(former Senator), Patrick Obaiagbon(former House of Rep Member) Francis Inegbeneki, Hon. Abubabar Momoh(former House Rep Member), Osaro Obaze, Captain Hosa Okunbor, Ehigie West Idahosa(Former House of Rep Member), Lucky Imasuen ( former Deputy Governor) and many top APC members want to become godfathers too?

you think if all these people you mentioned above were given 100 million naira each from 4 years budget of the state - they will be fighting Obaseki today ? I seriously doubt

you think they are fighting to have their ideology come into play or they are fighting for their pockets? Damn it - their pockets it is

listen let me tell you - Donors in American politics do not ask for the treasury doors to be opened wide for them to share money like the individuals above want - they only want policies that will favor them to be implemented once their candidate wins

Republican donors for example want tax breaks or tax reduction so they can keep more of the money they make from their own business venture that’s why they donate to support a candidate that will favor reduction in taxes and remove government regulations that is anti- business

democrats donors too have similar interest in social services that enable them thrive

NO AMERICAN POLITICIAN HAS THE POWER OR CAPACITY TO OPEN THE TREASURY TO GIVE THE LIKES OF TONY KABAKA MONEY TO SHARE FOR ILLITERATE STREET URCHINS - so never mention or compare US politics to the poo called politics that Nigeria is practicing
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Sunnyja: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Good!

Obaseki needs to be taught a lesson he will never forget
Who is going to do the "teaching"?! Is it the confused Oshiomole?!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by AllenSpencer: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sunnyja:
Who is going to do the "teaching"?! Is it the confused Oshiomole?!

Relax!

The master plan is already in ground.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by nickxtra(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
ogbonti:

you think if all these people you mentioned above were given 100 million naira each from 4 years budget of the state - they will be fighting Obaseki today ? I seriously doubt

you think they are fighting to have their ideology come into play or they are fighting for their pockets? Damn it - their pockets it is

listen let me tell you - Donors in American politics do not ask for the treasury doors to be opened wide for them to share money like the individuals above want - they only want policies that will favor them to be implemented once their candidate wins

Republican donors for example want tax breaks or tax reduction so they can keep more of the money they make from their own business venture that’s why they donate to support a candidate that will favor reduction in taxes and remove government regulations that is anti- business

democrats donors too have similar interest in social services that enable them thrive

NO AMERICAN POLITICIAN HAS THE POWER OR CAPACITY TO OPEN THE TREASURY TO GIVE THE LIKES OF TONY KABAKA MONEY TO SHARE FOR ILLITERATE STREET URCHINS - so never mention or compare US politics to the poo called politics that Nigeria is practicing
Oga, you don't share money. Even as family man, you don't just share money. You use a task to spread the money. For instance, certain categories of contracts that usually fetch 30 to 40 percent profit can be awarded and structured to yield only 10 to 15 percent profit. Sir, politicians worldwide make a living on political patronage, either by appointment into position or by giving contacts to do. No one is asking anybody to open up treasury to politicians
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Peacecoy19: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:

You don't know anything , infact you are super wishful thinker.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by ogbonti: 2:36am On Jun 08, 2020
nickxtra:
Oga, you don't share money. Even as family man, you don't just share money. You use a task to spread the money. For instance, certain categories of contracts that usually fetch 30 to 40 percent profit can be awarded and structured to yield only 10 to 15 percent profit. Sir, politicians worldwide make a living on political patronage, either by appointment into position or by giving contacts to do. No one is asking anybody to open up treasury to politicians

In Nigerian politics? you are really a learner!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by chanseroo(m): 2:48am On Jun 08, 2020
W.H.OPalliative care.
Palliative care is an essential part of cancer control, both for adults and children. In 2014, the first ever global resolution on palliative care, World Health Assembly resolution WHA67.19, called upon WHO and Member States to improve access to palliative care as a core component of health systems, with an emphasis on with an emphasis on primary health care and community/home-based care.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by chanseroo(m): 2:49am On Jun 08, 2020
Palliative care
Palliative care is an essential part of cancer control, both for adults and children. In 2014, the first ever global resolution on palliative care, World Health Assembly resolution WHA67.19, called upon WHO and Member States to improve access to palliative care as a core component of health systems, with an emphasis on with an emphasis on primary health care and community/home-based care.
Click below to get started
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Minjim: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
Why whom? Oshiomole? Is he the governor you stupid fool.
Lol!
He pain am.

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by romenna: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Oshio was allowed to govern edo for 8 years in peace.
What are reasons for fighting the present gov.?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by blackgold90(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
If those big guys including Buhari and the Oba cannot settle this matter,then this case is truly hopeless. grin Las Las Oshiomhole will be shamed

it is obaseki that is in tight helpless situation now
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by RuggedSniper: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.