Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,323 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Am Proud To Be A Pr0stitute - Lady Brags As She Reveals Her Achievements(vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Proud To Be A Pr0stitute - Lady Brags As She Reveals Her Achievements(vid) (705 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud To Be A Pr0stitute - Lady Brags As She Reveals Her Achievements(vid) by Pufpuffi: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
A lady has taken to her social media page to brag about being a prostitute and how it has afforded her the luxury of taking care of her family.

The self acclaimed Independent prostitute was slammed by several on social media after the video of her boasting on being a prostitute started going viral.

In the viral video she talked about her luxury life and how she has been able to take care of her family with the proceeds from prostitution emphasizing on how her mother lives a well fulfilled life without taking part in any stressful activity because the money is available.

She went on to encourage others in the business of sleeping with men for money not to be ashamed of their profession because it pays bills better than several other jobs.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDWCcNHaIg8
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Pr0stitute - Lady Brags As She Reveals Her Achievements(vid) by Justiceleague1: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Heehee, Osanobua lahor!!!! Wonakhina?!!!
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Pr0stitute - Lady Brags As She Reveals Her Achievements(vid) by Rhaspody(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
see her belle lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Indian Actor, Manav Of Sacred Ties Committed Suicide / Unilag / Which Is Better, Cuddle Or Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.