Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,660 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi (7470 Views)

Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) / No Political Figure Has Disgraced Nigeria Internationally Like Tinubu / Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
engrchykae:
a day will come,your question will be duly answered

What happened to your ancestor should serve as a lesson to your generation, violence is not always the answer, that was how you sacrificed 3m innocent souls for nothing
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by engrchykae(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

What happened to your ancestor should serve as a lesson to your generation, violence is not always the answer, that was how you sacrificed 3m innocent souls for nothing
a day will come when all the generation on both sides who experienced the war will be no more.
It will be a new war,don't worry yourself, ipob is on standby,in less than 30 years it will happen.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by jimyjames(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

If Kanu is truly dangerous as you claim, let him set foot on africa not even Nigeria

You see how dull you sound ? Nnamdi KANU has built a wall of protection around him by staying abroad, Nigerian government can't touch him over there , and he is busy fighting the war without touching a gun. Those noise you people claim he makes online are weapons of destruction , Nigeria is not united like before, by 2023 war will break out if care is not taken .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by SonOfEl(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You can taunt our dead ones if you wish.
Genocide against 6million Jews when the Jews had no nation of their own didn't stop them from forging ahead into realizing an independent nation of their own.

Coward

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

You can taunt our dead ones if you wish.
Genocide against 6million Jews when the Jews had no nation of their own didn't stop them from forging ahead into realizing an independent nation of their own.

Coward

Jews were innocent, Biafra were not, your ancestor were the aggressor from the beginning. I'm not making jest of the dead (rip) I'm just telling not to choose their destructive path.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by SonOfEl(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Jews were innocent, Biafra were not, your ancestor were the aggressor from the beginning. I'm not making jest of the dead (rip) I'm just telling not to choose their destructive path.

Blockaded and starved 2 million children, raped and killed women and elderly along with the asaba massacre are the ones you call GUILTY?

You are a bast*rd

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by fireback: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
cry cry baby you want to see your mummy,,, how're you,,,, shaammee!!!... Nigeria presidency.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

Blockaded and starved 2 million children, raped and killed women and elderly along with the asaba massacre are the ones you call GUILTY?

You are a bast*rd

Biafran soldiers killed men children and women too, Biafran soldiers rape minorities women too, what happened in Asaba was a reprisal attack by minorities themselves. You see Biafrans were not innocent. I've two thread to give you if think I'm wrong

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Jostoman: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Federal government have been having a sleepless night Ever since the news of the ambasonia broke out this week, they are now running from pillar to post because of Biafra.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by SonOfEl(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Biafran soldiers killed men children and women too, Biafran soldiers rape minorities women too, what happened in Asaba was a reprisal attack by minorities themselves. You see Biafrans were not innocent. I've two thread to give you if think I'm wrong

Again, for your intent to lie and insult the memory of our lost ones, You are a bast*rd

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by awgumayor: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
The minority Christians Ipob is trying to protect will still turn and attack Ipob. Igbos should stop being naive in Nigeria. Igbos should understand that Igbo hatred is what is keeping Nigeria one not oil or gun as some people think. As long as Igbo is sidelined Nigeria is good for everybody. Awolowo, who describe Nigeria as a geographical expression wanted a separate country for yoruba, but when the opportunity presented itself he joined Nigeria government just to punish the Igbo out of hatred and yoruba will still do same today. Adaka Boro wanted a separate country known as Niger Delta Republic for his ethnic Ijaw nation, but when the opportunity presented itself he joined Nigeria government just to punish the Igbo out hatred. Till today his people are still suffering from the effects of one Nigeria. I still believe that this mentality is prevalent in Nigeria and Igbos should be careful about it. They are not happy with all your achievements and investments that littered all over the country and they are waiting for any opportunity to joined the enemies as it happened in 1967 without minding the unworkable Nigeria and fulani menace.
I'm for Biafra and I support any organization that will make it a reality, but we should watch our back and be very careful with the people we think they are with us in this fulani cage because they can easily change like Amazon weather.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by fx45(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
helinues:
Idle presidency
Presidency don fall your hand big time grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

Again, for your intent to lie and insult the memory of our lost ones, You are a bast*rd

Noted, I know your kind, you are quick to abuse and insult.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Tranquillity360: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C. Okonkwo
Okonkwo said that.

What do you as someone that hate igbos say?
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Okonkwo said that.

What do you as someone that hate igbos say?

I don't hate igbos
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by ahaz: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
SLAP44:
Nigeria has lost this battle, when you see a whole presidency descending low enough to fight propaganda wars with a unit of the country, the leadership has lost the fight.

It's only a matter of time before everything caves in.
The truth if the matter is,was the campaign against the Nigerian state true or false? Christians are been killed daily in Kaduna,plateau and Benue SBD yet no one is been held accountable for all this henious crimes.
if not for ipob the world wouldn't have known what is going on in Nigeria..every christian in Nigeria should be grateful for kanu for dragging the attention of the us to Nigeria cis its obvious the Fulani's wants to wipe out the Christian race in Nigeria s d they are not bidding there intentions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by ahaz: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C. Okonkwo
see the shameless goat so you have the guts to talk when your ogas at asio rock were almost crying..unrepentant zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Guestlander: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Let the Biafrans go. Their exit must not be unilateral like in the 60's. They shouldn't go with a single village that doesn't want to go with them. I propose their current five states.

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by basybasy: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
ZZ22:
A time would come when Nigeria will kneel and beg IPOB for negotiation but it'd be too late by then
What does Ipob get that will bring Nigeria on its kneel? Ojukwu your leader that was bragging eventually prostrated for the Nigeria. Nobody is taking you people serious again. 2023 will come and go, nothing will happen. Have it in your mind, 2023 presidency will never go to an IBO man.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Ezmans: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
donbachi:
They are destroying the image of nigeria,internationally..solution;

Let them go.
Fire on the mountain, them go hear am grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Tranquillity360: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I don't hate igbos
You love to hate them abigrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by basybasy: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Guestlander:
Let the Biafrans go. Their exit must not be unilateral like in the 60's. They shouldn't go with a single village that doesn't want to go with them. I propose their current five states.
We will be happy if Biafra goes. We are tired of the noise makers. Let's give them their five states and allow them to go, pls.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by caleboxylic: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
basybasy:

We will be happy if Biafra goes. We are tired of the noise makers. Let's give them their five states and allow them to go, pls.
Are you a thief? Why do you want to steal igbo land in the other states?

Why are you against igbo unity?
Stop looking like a parasite.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by SonOfEl(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Noted, I know your kind, you are quick to abuse and insult.

1. I only told you the truth about yourself, it's not abuse.

2. You were the one who first insulted the painful memory of the dead.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

1. I only told you the truth about yourself, it's not abuse.

2. You were the one who first insulted the painful memory of the dead.

You called me Bastard twice bro
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by awgumayor: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Guestlander:
If you want Biafrans to go you must know the map of biafra. If you want Igbos to go you must know the map of Igboland. There are no tribe that has only five states or tribe that called Sout East.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by SonOfEl(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
caleboxylic:

Don't them him, we know their type.

No single inch of Igbo land in Delta and Rivers will be ceded to them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tranquillity360:
You love to hate them abigrin

True I don't hate, I just find some of their behavior silly, not all tho. They are like my brothers, I've many of them as friends in SS
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by SonOfEl(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You called me Bastard twice bro

for insulting the painful memory of the dead TWICE

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by awgumayor: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
caleboxylic:

They lost Illorin and they are fighting hard for Igbos to lose theirs which is impossible.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Will Deliver On Our Manifesto In 2021 – APC Governors / Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. / List Of Boko Haram Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.