Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi (7474 Views)

Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) / No Political Figure Has Disgraced Nigeria Internationally Like Tinubu / Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

for insulting the painful memory of the dead TWICE

How
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by SonOfEl(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

How

Read the post I responded to by call you a bast*rd
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Guestlander: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
awgumayor:
If you want Biafrans to go you must know the map of biafra. If you want Igbos to go you must know the map of Igboland. There are no tribe that has only five states or tribe that called Sout East.

The map says igboland, not SE.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Jman24(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
How can presidency descend so low like this? God have mercy
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

Read the post I responded to by call you a bast*rd
I wish you well, you can't take the truth
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by SonOfEl(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I wish you well, you can't take the truth

I don't take half-baked truth.... a half-baked truth is a lie. it's even more dangerous than a lie.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Guestlander: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
awgumayor:
They lost Illorin and they are fighting hard for Igbos to lose theirs which is impossible.

The Yoruba people in Ilorin and the majority of the Yoruba people in the whole Kwara are not in doubt about their heritage, even at that where they want to belong will ultimately be decided by them. No one should be coerced to join anything.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by ZZ22: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
basybasy:

What does Ipob get that will bring Nigeria on its kneel? Ojukwu your leader that was bragging eventually prostrated for the Nigeria. Nobody is taking you people serious again. 2023 will come and go, nothing will happen. Have it in your mind, 2023 presidency will never go to an IBO man.
Where did you see president or presidency in my post? are you that daft? I shouldn't have replied you but I have to so that everyone can see your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by SonOfEl(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Guestlander:

The Yoruba people in Ilorin and the majority of the Yoruba people in the whole Kwara are not in doubt about their heritage, even at that where they want to belong will ultimately be decided by them. No one should be coerced to join anything.

Their philosophy differs from ours.

Secondly, stop telling our brothers in Delta and Rivers State that they aren't Igbo. Your divide and rule tactics are stale. Nobody tells or sponsors propaganda telling Yorubas in kwara that they aren't Yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Guestlander: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

Their philosophy differs from ours.

Secondly, stop telling our brothers in Delta and Rivers State that they aren't Igbo. Your divide and rule tactics are stale. Nobody tells or sponsors propaganda telling Yorubas in kwara that they aren't Yoruba

I have met a lot of people from Kwara state, they are Yorubas like any other Yoruba no difference sir. I don't understand the philosophy you are talking about.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by saaron(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jostoman:
Federal government have been having a sleepless night Ever since the news of the ambasonia broke out this week, they are now running from pillar to post because of Biafra.
Exactly! That's why they're running about like headless chicken trying to discredit the Truth about their FULANIZATION Agenda and persecution of Christians for Fulani occupation.
Bloody terrorist regime.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Guestlander: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
saaron:
Exactly! That's why they're running about like headless chicken trying to discredit the Truth about their FULANIZATION Agenda and persecution of Christians for Fulani occupation.
Bloody terrorist regime.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

Biafra Must Be Free.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Wuuworld(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
I thought you said IPOB members are just Facebook miscreants... The ember of their fire is now heating the zoological Republic on a very high frequency.

What is happening in Southern Kaduna is kinsmen power tussle I guess.

Lies from pit of hell!!
America and UK envoys should hear us out oo!!!.
The Fulani cabals sponsored terrorists, herdsmen and bandits are killing Christians and non Muslims on daily bases in large numbers here.

It is a religious war against Christians and the body of Christ.

Stop them now before they kill us all.
They have vowed to rule forever despite not bringing anything positive to the table of the economy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by NNWAGOD: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
After reading this press release from the "PRESIDENCY" I now know how powerful "that little boy Nnamdi Kanu" is. He has finally collapsed Nigeria with truth just as he promised. But again. is Garba Shehu trying to deny the fact that Nigeria is the grave yard of Christians since the late Muhammad Buhari was rigged into power by Obama and has continued even after the FULANI supporter of APC recruited JUBRIL EL SUDANI to be impersonating the late Buhari ? Even though Jubril El sudani also has died, President Aisha Buhari, has continued to advance the FULANI supporter of APC JIHADIST AGENDA of her late husband. So, this denial by Garba Shehu cannot fool any serious observer .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders / Niger Delta Under Internal ‘Colonial Rule’ / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.