Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,651 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi (7468 Views)

Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) / No Political Figure Has Disgraced Nigeria Internationally Like Tinubu / Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Rodwave: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:
I just wish for a restructured Nigeria.. where each region manage their resources and various administrators of each region held accountable. Accountability is very important to a prosperous nation. But unfortunately most Nigerians would rather chase shadows than holding their leaders accountable or attacking a freedom fighter from a particular race in Nigeria while eulogizing other freedom fighters in the world. Blacks are their own problem.

Nothing like a restructured Nigeria. The monkey Republic must be totally dismantled, it has outlived its usefulness. Say no to restructuring.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Kingspin(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2020
SLAP44:
Nigeria has lost this battle, when you see a whole presidency descending low enough to fight propaganda wars with a unit of the country, the leadership has lost the fight.

It's only a matter of time before everything caves in.
The propaganda war by FG will not work, already many Nigerians are conscious of the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by xcon: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Ipob is born to fail. In 20 years time they will be wailing about biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by PointB: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Just let them go; conduct the referendum before Nigeria image is completely trashed beyond redemption!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by PointB: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I understand your pain, then why do you have governors and senators if they can't fight for your rights? Nigeria is survival of the fittest, many projects in West, South South and North are done by deals, people in those region put their people first, they will rather collect project for their region instead of money, Igbos leaders are lacking in this aspect, and another thing is igbos don't want Nigeria to help them, they will shout leave us alone and they will still shout you're abandoning us, still there are sane ways you can use to register your complaint through your legal representatives like governors and senators
They are the one siphoning money meant of development and will rather collect money than projects

You're right we have governors and senators who should be fighting for our right. However, right from time, an average Igboman is used to fighting for his right as republicans. The senators/governors are there, per the laws of the Nigeria, but that doesn't stop me, and every other Igboman from voicing his concern in ways possible.

If the Nigerian system doesn't like the way the average Igboman is fighting for their rights, let them hold our representatives accountable, that may sound counter intuitive. As for me, I have my voice, and I won't wait for Uzodinma, Ikpeazu, or Omahi before I used them. It puts them, and everyone else under pressure. Look at the way the presidency is fretting because of IPOB, just imagine if every Igboman started generating similar( 'noise' as IPOB is doing?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2020
PointB:

You're right we have governors and senators who should be fighting for our right. However, right from time, an average Igboman is used to fighting for his right as republicans. They senators/governors are their per the laws of the Nigeria, but that doesn't stop me, and every other Igboman from voicing his concern in ways possible.

If the Nigerian system doesn't like the way the average Igboman is fighting for their rights, let them hold our representatives accountable, that may sound counter intuitive. As for me, I have my voice, and I won't wait for Uzodinma, Ikpeazu, or Omahi before I used them. It puts them, and everyone else under pressure. Look at the way the presidency is fretting because of IPOB, just imagine if every Igboman started generating similar( 'noise' as IPOB is doing?

Similar noise with less hate, and you have my full support
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by basybasy: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2020
ZZ22:
Where did you see president or presidency in my post? are you that daft? I shouldn't have replied you but I have to so that everyone can see your stupidity.
you must be stupid and idiotic. I don't think I insult u. U people are disregarding my people and I'm responding to u. You are very daft for abusing me.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by PointB: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Hate is relative; it's subjective. I see you going around the site spewing hate and bigotry, you should be among the last to have issue with hate.
Your support is prerogative, I never asked you for anything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
PointB:

Hate is relative; it's subjective. I see you going around the site spewing hate and bigotry, you should be among the last to have issue with hate.
Your support is prerogative, I never asked you for anything.

Example? Taunting is not hate.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by PointB: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

taunting
/ˈtɔːntɪŋ/

adjective
intended to provoke someone in an insulting or contemptuous manner.
"taunting comments"

Just like Miyetti Allah? Alright continue...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Area4Area: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
PointB:
Just let them go; conduct the referendum before Nigeria image is completely trashed beyond redemption!
Akiko n'egwu, nobody is giving anyone any referendum and you and I know that, only a change in the constitution can guarantee that.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by amuwo1980: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C. Okonkwo
Get the Bleep off, who is the us and the rest of them , see this aboki BMC passing himself off as Igbo

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by PointB: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Area4Area:
Akiko n'egwu, nobody is giving anyone any referendum and you and I know that, only a change in the constitution can guarantee that.

Well, they should get to work and change the constitution.

Nigeria image has taken a battering for a long while and it's still being battered. It can do without IPOB's alleged #85k worth of monthly systematic onslaught. The damage IPOB is doing to brand Nigeria may become irreversible and even erode Nigeria's soft power in the international fora. Nigeria may not even recover from it or even defeat the ideology.

So best strategy is for Nigeria to deploy multi-facet approach to deal with the issues at it roots or die from a thousand cuts.

- Negotiation
- Restructuring
- Referendum
- Confederation
- Division, etc are all possible tools in the box to use.

Folding arms and wishing it away will not solve the problem. This is beyond IPOB. It's a 53 year old problem, just brought to fore by combination of ineffective and myopic administration, and frustrated and desperate citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by athaboi(f): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
You sound confused. Where do you stand?
can you even read, Abeg shift
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Justright34(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

not all afoja detest you guys and
stfu,not every yoruba is a zombie

any yoruba that support buhari and his led APC government are brainless yoruba Muslim

mark my word if Tinubu eventually won the primary election in 2023,i bet he will not have any yoruba's state pledges and overall votes

grin Omoale Igbo disguising for OSU people like yu

madness running in Igbos family

Go nd take ur drug
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
PointB:

taunting /ˈtɔːntɪŋ/
adjective intended to provoke someone in an insulting or contemptuous manner. "taunting comments"

Just like Miyetti Allah? Alright continue...
The ball is in your court
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
amuwo1980:

Get the Bleep off, who is the us and the rest of them , see this aboki BMC passing himself off as Igbo

The name of the writer is down below, are you that blinded with hate that you ignored it?
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by xtremecomedian(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by AsabaIjaww: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by AsabaIjaww: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Area4Area:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by AsabaIjaww: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

The ball is in your court
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by AsabaIjaww: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

The name of the writer is down below, are you that blinded with hate that you ignored it?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by AsabaIjaww: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by AsabaIjaww: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by chanseroo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Earn $25 to sign up for free and do a little task.click the link below and go through the images.

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Deebwebb: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Which freedom fighter that is revered / eulogized in other parts of the world lead 3 million of his people to perish, then dressed like a woman to escape the same fate. He didn’t love Biafra enough to die for it like revered freedom fighters do.

Below is an excerpt of a first eye witness account from an American soldier who was present during the war:

Ojukwu sent 3000 men to war without providing arms for them, that’s alarmingly wicked and a death sentence, why should he be eulogised by Nigerians?
what nonsense,stop this lies ojukwu never sent anybody to war,he was only defending the region,alot of easterners were been killed all over Nigeria,ojukwu consulted the leaders of each tribe and they advice him to declare Biafra.stop this useless lies it won't help you..I am sure you never heard about progrom,where killing of Igbo's and other easterners was legal..even the aburi accord he wanted Nigeria refused and attacked us.so stop making it seem like ojukwu attacked nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Pentagon007: 12:57am On Jun 10, 2020
Why is this piece not on Front page since two days ago? Admin please move to front page.

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by basybasy: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2020
basybasy:

you must be stupid and idiotic. I don't think I insult u. U people are disregarding my people and I'm responding to u. You are very daft for abusing me.
In God we trust.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by SonOfEl(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Deebwebb:
what nonsense,stop this lies ojukwu never sent anybody to war,he was only defending the region,alot of easterners were been killed all over Nigeria,ojukwu consulted the leaders of each tribe and they advice him to declare Biafra.stop this useless lies it won't help you..I am sure you never heard about progrom,where killing of Igbo's and other easterners was legal..even the aburi accord he wanted Nigeria refused and attacked us.so stop making it seem like ojukwu attacked nigeria

My brother ignore these fleas infesting nairaland

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Uchek(m): 3:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Go back to your hole and worry more about your ethnic nationality. Allow Ndigbo to worry about Kanu negative externality. .

MinorityOpinion:
The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C. Okonkwo
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Uchek(m): 3:43am On Jun 12, 2020
Kudos that you want a restructured Nigeria. Aburi Accord offered you a restructured Nigeria on a platter of gold! You rejected it.

Jman24:
I just wish for a restructured Nigeria.. where each region manage their resources and various administrators of each region held accountable. Accountability is very important to a prosperous nation. But unfortunately most Nigerians would rather chase shadows than holding their leaders accountable or attacking a freedom fighter from a particular race in Nigeria while eulogizing other freedom fighters in the world. Blacks are their own problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: Mushroom Political Parties Pick PDP Recalcitrants In Abia / Okowa Signs 2023 Appropriation Bill Of ₦‎571.6 Billion / Plateau: Tribunal Sacks 2 PDP Reps Members, Affirms Ajang (LP), Vincent (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.