Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me (10220 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Casandra25: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
I have been with this guy for 2 years. In the beginning, the sex was just okay but just as it does it started to fade off. He got mad about it. He made this huge wahala about it at the time and it really changed the way that I saw sex in the relationship it went from a natural expression to a task I had to fulfill. I tried doing it just to make him happy, but he didn't want it unless I wanted to which was not going to happen every day like he wanted. Something you should know is that I have never had an orgasm with him at all Asin at all at all.
He can have me like 3 times a day and always sleeps after. Therefore, whenever I go to visit him all he wants is just me having sex with him all day and napping in between which is not fun for someone with a brain and feelings. He sees the fact that I want to go out and do things with him as something that friends do and not partners. I feel really used since sex is so one-sided. I have gone to doctors for my new low libido, but they are not helpful. He is not as talented in bed as he claims and says how he has never had any issues with other girls. He just doesn't want to listen to me and my needs, but gets very angry every few months by claiming I am making excuses for not wanting to have sex. I truly am tired because I have a full life with a lot of responsibilities. The last thing I want to do at the end of the day is to deal with this and the pressure. I just want to relax and not have the pressure of someone touching me and asking me for sex all the time. What do I do? How do I close this massive orgasm gap with someone unwilling to change?

cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by matrix199(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
You guys are sexually discordant.

Well, since you're not legally tied, you have two choices. Either you endure in the relationship if you love him, or you call it a quit and move on with your life, hoping to meet someone sexually mature for you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Juell(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmm.... Since he's not ready to listen to you, just take a break. A real man should be instested in his partner's feelings, can't just treat her like a sexdoll na angry

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2020

First thing first, ask your parents about trying any mutilation on you, who know they might have compromise your vaginal anatomy through genital mutilation that eventually earned you inability to have orgasm

By the way,Dont put a blame on the guy,it your fncking orgasm,dont just lay on bed like a log of wood,work for it,climb him,rock,twist,twerk on his manhood like your life depend on it,tell him to moan for you,even tell him to eat your ear duct............

Work for your hecking orgasm

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
He has never given you an orgasm, and at the same time he's unwilling to listen and try to change things and you still don't know what to do.
People just run to SM these days for every little problem, that one doesn't even know what's fiction and reality again.
This same old recurring issue of lack of sexual satisfaction everywhere.

One legend used to say;
"If you ain't cumming, you should be going"

Find a better schlong. Hopefully, this underwhelming experience will make it easier for you to be satisfied.

Disclaimer: what I just delivered isn't expert advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Enwhen(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Talk to him , that's the only way forward , tell him your heart , what u really feel and the way forward that he should try to understand , mostly for future purposes...if he doesn't , better leave him.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Casandra25: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Enwhen:

Talk to him , that's the only way forward , tell him your heart , what u really feel and the way forward that he should try to understand , mostly for future purposes...if he doesn't , better leave him.

I have talked to him alot, at some point I even cried but he still won't listen
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by zexy2030(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
if u have told him and he doesn't care, get your own space and explore yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by hashtagged(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Huh i thought sex was for married peeps only huh, what have my children turned into.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by pyyxxaro: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olumo rock fall on both of you undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Enwhen(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Casandra25:

If you are ok with it stay but if no , leave him....don't force yourself on him...you also need to feel the relationship...it's not a one way thing, else marriage would become boring to u in future , that's if he even have such plan for you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by truthfulperson: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
enya , i can feel your pain , you are really hurting so much. I dont wish you to mourn any more or cry over a one minute man. You will do well by sending me ur phone number , we need to meet up. I promise u multiple orgasms .
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na sex be this one problem grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Renida: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Massive orgasm gap
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by dingbang(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
So orgasm is now your problem in life.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by instinct57vm(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Casandra25:

I have been with this guy for 2 years. In the beginning, the sex was just okay but just as it does it started to fade off. He got mad about it. He made this huge wahala about it at the time and it really changed the way that I saw sex in the relationship it went from a natural expression to a task I had to fulfill. I tried doing it just to make him happy, but he didn't want it unless I wanted to which was not going to happen every day like he wanted. Something you should know is that I have never had an orgasm with him at all Asin at all at all.
He can have me like 3 times a day and always sleeps after. Therefore, whenever I go to visit him all he wants is just me having sex with him all day and napping in between which is not fun for someone with a brain and feelings. He sees the fact that I want to go out and do things with him as something that friends do and not partners. I feel really used since sex is so one-sided. I have gone to doctors for my new low libido, but they are not helpful. He is not as talented in bed as he claims and says how he has never had any issues with other girls. He just doesn't want to listen to me and my needs, but gets very angry every few months by claiming I am making excuses for not wanting to have sex. I truly am tired because I have a full life with a lot of responsibilities. The last thing I want to do at the end of the day is to deal with this and the pressure. I just want to relax and not have the pressure of someone touching me and asking me for sex all the time. What do I do? How do I close this massive orgasm gap with someone unwilling to change?

cry

One thing you need to understand in life is that you can’t always eat your cake and have it. you probably had a guy who pounds you alot more than him before you met him and you’re struggling to adjust. You can’t have everything you want in one guy!
I also disagree with you that you’ve had sex with someone for 2years without having orgasm.
You Ladies twist things alot to suit your audience.
some of you ladies expects to have sex with a guy with the same energy always and that’s not realistic.
It’s okay to breakup with him but remember you’ll not always eat your cake and have it.
If you meet another guy who wouldn’t pound you everytime the way you envisaged, you gona walk away too right? Most of you ladies who complain about orgasm are not busy mehn

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Gaggii: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Casandra25:

cry

Tell him to suck your vagina before inserting his di*k

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Cassandra, come my way na. No be orgasm? Fifty shades of Grey dey learn for where I dey o, just come, where be your location

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by paulolee(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
hmmm...both of una pairing no be am..na e be things
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
You need some aphrodisiac.
Also, do know that you might not be part of those who orgasm via penetration, some women need to be fingered in the clitoral region. Get you some natural aphrodisiac and try out what I said.
If you feel used then communicate it with him, if he fails to change then find someone else who would want your happiness.
Btw I sell natural aphrodisiacs grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Zabiboy: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2020

NL sha..
OP, this your guy you described has brokeness written over him...
A guy that has sex 3 times a day and sleeps in between just shows he's not even useful to himself...
These same NL "f" monikers that broke shame guys here still end up with the real broke men....
Anyways all i can say is YOU'RE A REPLICA OF THE PERSON YOU ARE WITH"...
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW...
If you really had something useful to do with your life like you claimed, you dont even need anybody to tell you what to do
GL cool

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by luminouz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lies

Lies every time undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
angry angry
truthfulperson:
enya , i can feel your pain , you are really hurting so much. I dont wish you to mourn any more or cry over a one minute man. You will do well by sending me ur phone number , we need to meet up. I promise u multiple orgasms .

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by SweetCunt97(f): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Casandra25:

cry
Simply buy a Vibrator and use it while having d sex... That should make ur kini more sensitive to attain orgasm easily ko matter how poor he is in bed... Take that orgasm by force, don't wait for him to perform magic.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by FlordFlorez(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Of all the problems plaguing humanity, na sex be ur issue. Awon eyan toto dike.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Saintmary(f): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Casandra25:

Are you sure this guy is not using yyou for sex?
You cried over sex?

1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Obsession4u: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wetin sex go cause ehn
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
you have never had an orgasm with your boyfriend,he naps when he is straffing you,my question here is ,what is wrong with you?what is keeping you in a selfish relationship?if you cant tell yourself the truth i don't think anyone else could do it better.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2020
Casandra25:

cry
So this long story is just because you want to cum....oya come let me make you cum grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by Deckline(m): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2020
A guy is behind this monicker! Beware guys!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by PrinzCarter(m): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Warlord2012:

So this long story is just because you want to cum....oya come let me make you cum grin grin grin grin
bros I was here b4 u see my number na just stay behind me after I make her cum u go nd do urs
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me by PrinzCarter(m): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2020
Deckline:
A guy is behind this monicker! Beware guys!!
. Me I hv ntin to lose my own is to comment if na boy na him loose if na gal hallelujah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) How Age Gaps Kill Women. / Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) / Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.