Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons (10244 Views)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by JOBgame(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2020
[/color][color=#990000][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] they feel they pretties while we are just managing them,they feel even they cheat they are right, they are too proud of them self,they think they are always right they are too much
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by shagasha: 11:20am On May 11, 2020
It's not easy to be tall & beautiful. They r lovely sha

1 Like

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Dobson43: 11:20am On May 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by jawalis(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2020
Sadly. They are the best. Especially the light complexion ones. When a fair complexion lady is Tall and slim with nice ass. She’s close to perfection. If you never fvcked a babe like that, you are still in darkness. Actually I don’t do dark skin babes. Gosh! The cunt will stink.
Have you ever seen LALA ANTHONY or even BERNICE BURGOS in pictures or on movie stages? You’ll understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Mywd: 12:09pm On May 11, 2020
jawalis:
Sadly. They are the best. Especially the light complexion ones. When a fair complexion lady is Tall and slim with nice ass. She’s close to perfection. If you never fvcked a babe like that, you are still in darkness. Actually I don’t do dark skin babes. Gosh! The cunt will stink.
Have you ever seen LALA ANTHONY or even BERNICE BURGOS in pictures or on movie stages? You’ll understand better.

U no dark abi undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Mywd: 12:10pm On May 11, 2020
They are the best but they do have temper issues... I have been with about 4 of them... Me wey no get time for anybody i no even dey answer them again seff
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by jawalis(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2020
Mywd:

U no dark abi undecided
Get the fvck off my mention of you are dumb. But before you go; am not dark.

2 Likes

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Mywd: 12:28pm On May 11, 2020
jawalis:

Get the fvck off my mention of you are dumb. But before you go; am not dark.

I should gedifok off ur mention.. Juss look at u..
All Nairaland acc have mentions stop talking like na only seun fit enta ur mention... Ode

26 Likes

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by StarOnEarth(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2020
Them don do you strong thing shey?? grin grin
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Chanchit: 3:41pm On May 11, 2020
jawalis:

Bro, sorry to break the news to you, but you are the one in darkness. If you pussy ain't Black, ain't fvcking mehn!

14 Likes

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Walefunds: 3:46pm On May 11, 2020
You must be very pained bro but beautiful women naturally are always proud cause a lot of men rush them, it’s easy to make her loyal but first you must be rich. See my sig below
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by dukeprince50: 4:44pm On May 11, 2020
Mywd:

I should gedifok off ur mention.. Juss look at u..
All Nairaland acc have mentions stop talking like na only seun fit enta ur mention... Ode
lol, some people just get mouth

1 Like

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 11, 2020
whats wrong with tall girls with booty? dat she is tall is an added advantage nau
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Shormiey(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2020
Mywd:

U no dark abi undecided
Leave the were alone.....stu.pid go.at

1 Like

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Finstar: 4:56pm On May 11, 2020
jawalis:

I'm sorry to break it to you sir, your brain is bleached, and that's why you love bleeping bleached pussies. Try chocolate pussy and you won't remain the name. These kinda pussy will warm your life.

6 Likes

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by jawalis(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2020
Finstar:

I'm sorry to break it to you sir, your brain is bleached, and that's why you love bleeping bleached pussies. Try chocolate pussy and you won't remain the name. These kinda pussy will warm your life.
And you must insult me before you pass across your message. Continue bleeping your bag of beans.

1 Like

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Malawian(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2020
jawalis:
Funny thing, the two girls that ever stunk for me were fair skinned girls.

3 Likes

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by jawalis(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2020
Malawian:

Funny thing, the two girls that ever stunk for me were fair skinned girls.
You were unlucky to have the dirty ones. Chose your spec right and be watchful enough while choosing. I can bet Nancy Isime will never stink nor no one will say Damilola Adegbite does. So chose wisely.
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by jawalis(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2020
Chanchit:

Bro, sorry to break the news to you, but you are the one in darkness. If you pussy ain't Black, ain't fvcking mehn!
Haba. My brooother. Common let’s be blunt.
Black pussy stinks and we all know. It’s so irritating compared to light babes. Nna! Don’t you like Venita Akpofure.
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by 2buffagain(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2020
jawalis:

You know you are being silly, right?

The last 2 pussies I interacted with were beautiful, thick, dark skined babes and they always smell fresh like cocoa butter.
A girl's hygiene has nothing to do with her skin shade.
Dark skin is actually my preference. Light skin is overhyped.

6 Likes

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by engrchykae(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2020
Sometimes it's difficult to find a tall fine woman,they think they are doing you a favor.
Most of them are she devils
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by AfroKnight: 11:16pm On May 11, 2020
jawalis:

Your brain is paining you. Must you quote me? Go to hell with you concrete puss¥. If you like you can marry one of those hippopotamus roaming the city. It’s your life. Black babe stinks, and nothing can ever get me attached to them. Especially the fat ones. Puke (^_^)

E no go better for the white men wey colonise us. Just look at a supposedly educated man attributing cleanliness to skin tone. You reason like a slave whose yardstick for beauty is the physical appearance of his slave master.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

13 Likes

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Finstar: 11:31pm On May 11, 2020
jawalis:

And you must insult me before you pass across your message. Continue bleeping your bag of beans.

You deserve better insult nigga. You're the shit trying to make our black booties feel uncomfortable with their skin. Keep bleeping bleached hoes, but don't come here to spew trash about our sweet chocolates.

#TeamBlackChocolate

7 Likes

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 11, 2020
See them hoes, fvcking tall girls with tiny deeks. Y'all live to fvck. Fvck till your deek falls off. grin

1 Like

Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by yuswrld20(m): 11:46pm On May 11, 2020
they are proud expecially when they are taller than you
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by jawalis(m): 11:48pm On May 11, 2020
Finstar:

You deserve better insult nigga. You're the shit trying to make our black booties feel uncomfortable with their skin. Keep bleeping bleached hoes, but don't come here to spew trash about our sweet chocolates.

#TeamBlackChocolate
No qualms bro. You can keep continue bleeping your charcoal and smelly acclaimed chocolate Cunts. Puke
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by LovelyPoison(f): 11:54pm On May 11, 2020
jawalis:
Common d fact that you were unlucky with d dark babe u met doesn't give u a reason to generalize. For crying out loud a smelly vj has nothing to do with complexion, d lady's hygiene is d key. Being tall, slim and booty is just God's gift whether dark or fair duhh . So ur telling me d likes of Diane Russet irritate u right Geez!
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by jawalis(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2020
AfroKnight:

E no go better for the white men wey colonise us. Just look at a supposedly educated man attributing cleanliness to skin tone. You reason like a slave whose yardstick for beauty is the physical appearance of his slave master.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Weldon Mr Literate. You can actually teach me if you feel like. You are free to do so. But for your rotten brain. I never used skin tone as a yardstick to measure beauty. It’s just a component here. Btw; I have every right to use whatever I feel like as a yardstick for beauty.
But before you go. Tell those black hippopotamus around you that they are causing heavy depletion on the ozone layer cos they generate heat more than 10 people together
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by jawalis(m): 12:08am On May 12, 2020
LovelyPoison:
Common d fact that you were unlucky with d dark babe u met doesn't give u a reason to generalize. For crying out loud a smelly vj has nothing to do with complexion, d lady's hygiene is d key. Being tall, slim and booty is just God's gift whether dark or fair duhh
Unlucky? Honestly I never tried a dark skinned, fat or short lady ever since I was born. I don’t even make friends with them cos i see then as nightmares. But you won’t deny smelly Vj gas lots to do with fatness right. Damn.
Those beans bag can shock someone.
I was in a bus with a fat girl sometimes before lockdown from Ikeja to Berger. Omg. I had to take mint when I got down.
Re: Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons by Stargurl20(f): 12:16am On May 12, 2020
jawalis:

Unlucky? Honestly I never tried a dark skinned, fat or short lady ever since I was born. I don’t even make friends with them cos i see then as nightmares. But you won’t deny smelly Vj gas lots to do with fatness right. Damn.
Those beans bag can shock someone.
I was in a bus with a fat girl sometimes before lockdown from Ikeja to Berger. Omg. I had to take mint when I got down.
Sorry ....o Mr. Alakada. Ain't Africans expected to be dark skinned? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) / Why Is Our Nowadays Girl's Having Big Booty / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.