Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries (62545 Views)

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / APC Releases Mode Of Primaries For 36 States, FCT [see Breakdown] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by senatordave1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Recruitaddict:

Don't say what you don't know. Obaseki is not an unemployed remnant...he has cut his teeth in the corporate world (Investment Banking) before venturing into politics. He is the founder and former Chairman, Board of Directors of Afrinvest West Africa Limited.

How come buhari had more credits than him? Once again,we southerners have been shamed.both the north and south are equally bad.we accused buhari of being a dullard with 4 credits and questioned how the cjn got admission without passing maths.is obaseki own not worse,a renowned technocrat?

2 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by xbit: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
The only thing I saw was his Higher School Certificate that has 1975 but on the Governorship form he wrote 1976 shocked shocked
Yello1:
Qualified
But i thought dey sed dere i is a prob wth his cert? Didnt see anything unusual oo. Abi na only me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Badooguy: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Na the university certificate we dey wait, is not uploaded.
Yello1:
Qualified
But i thought dey sed dere i is a prob wth his cert? Didnt see anything unusual oo. Abi na only me
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

Stop talking nonsense.they said he forged his bsc

You forged it for him isn't? Drop your proof

University of Ibadan is just few hours away from Edo.

Drop your proof or dissappear from here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by BlackSpanner: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
So he never offered mathematics in secondary school.

A country ruled by academic dullards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by friday2011(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
emkz:

It is "classics" or classical studies, combining history, literature, anthropology, philosophy, sociology, archaeology, languages...preparing one for leadership.

Ok, i don know something add join wetin i know be that...

Nagode
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by apexx3027: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
[color=#] 2799590[/color]
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by apexx3027: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by tee4naija(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
How he gained admission to UI to study Classics with pass grades in English language and Literature in English should be investigated. Those are the two main subjects required to study that course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by ODJ124(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
if you look closely... u will observe that the names are different....
hope it's not going to be like Bayelsa election..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by SATANIIST: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
may una leave this man alone na
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by boardmem(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mumu, check his names very well, dis time ard slowly......

Yello1:
Qualified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by cryptotech: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
still watching the drama... as it continue... a country being rule by dullard, and they will be telling their kids how brilliant they are dose days, ordinary five credit.. shior.. many of Dem na F9 and pass.. the guy still try small Sha.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Strangebuttrue(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
KenOne:
Mumu people, i thought Oshiomhole and his gang said Obaseki does not have certificate.

Those things i am seeing there is not Bachelor degree certificate, WAEC certificate, NYSC certificate, and Chartered Institute of stock broker certificate.

Federal high court stops Oshiomhole's APC from conducting primary.

APC governors forum are ready for Oshiomhole in this Edo APC issue, Oshiomhole thinks he can bring down deputy chairman Progressive governors forum in the name of Obaseki and El Rufai, Atiku Bagudu, Baduru, Lalong, Fayemi, Akeredolu, Yahaya Bello, Buni, Sule and others keep quite.

Maybe Oshiomhole forgot the slogan Aluta Continua and injury for one is injury for all.

Oshiomhole must hear word by force.
I tell you the truth, Obaseki will not return as Edo State governor

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by daddytime(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
jrusky:

Forget that unintelligent being.

He is obviously pained and disappointed by his raving mad crew in Abuja who he thought had anything better than this to show for all the allegations of a forged result bla bla bla

Dundee children

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by efavour: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
emkz:

It is "classics" or classical studies, combining history, literature, anthropology, philosophy, sociology, archaeology, languages...preparing one for leadership.
itnis actually a good course. You can straight go into lecturing gst if you made good grade
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
coputa:
So,obaseki fail to make the required 5 credit in first attempt.well,examination is not the true test of ones knowledge.
. Where is President Buhari's result
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by kyuniii(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Obaseki's waec result looks nice, seeing Geography in there makes me feel good right now. I still love it even though I ended up studying Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by apexx9593: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Strangebuttrue(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
the chance of Obaseki is slim (1/4)

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by senatordave1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
johnmartus:
Fake certificates. His name on o'level and Nysc with that of his university of ibadan certificate was different.

Obaseki should be disqualified.

Yes,he will be if there's no affifavit
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by senatordave1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
jrusky:

Up buhari. Obaseki is a goner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by SecretSpy666: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
There's a problem!!!!!

The NYSC reads OBASEK while other certificates read OBASEKI

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Didi2d(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
KenOne:
Mumu people, i thought Oshiomhole and his gang said Obaseki does not have certificate.

Those things i am seeing there is not Bachelor degree certificate, WAEC certificate, NYSC certificate, and Chartered Institute of stock broker certificate.

Federal high court stops Oshiomhole's APC from conducting primary.

APC governors forum are ready for Oshiomhole in this Edo APC issue, Oshiomhole thinks he can bring down deputy chairman Progressive governors forum in the name of Obaseki and El Rufai, Atiku Bagudu, Baduru, Lalong, Fayemi, Akeredolu, Yahaya Bello, Buni, Sule and others keep quite.

Maybe Oshiomhole forgot the slogan Aluta Continua and injury for one is injury for all.

Oshiomhole must hear word by force.

Lol...
And when obaseki attempted to remove him from office, you guys didn't caution him o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by sparko1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yello1:
Qualified

Check the NYSC and compare to others! the name!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by class0247: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Obaseki is the founder of Afrinvest

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by SecretSpy666: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
eghuan1:
They said he does not have certificate, now they are releasing certificates.

But this has never been the practice, why are they releasing the results now and why is it that its only Obadeki's result that was released?

Oshiomole will suffer for this because other governors will not be happy to have their results displayed like this and this could be the practice from now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by spirul77: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
moderatedguy:
Zombies have now changed gear from HE FORGED HIS CERT. TO WHAT KIND OF RESULT IS THIS.Shame on all the Zombies/Yoruba Muslims that have been castigating Obaseki.
nobody ever said he forged results, the problem is the name spelling, discrepancies in dates and the year he got the certs doesn't correlate with how it ought to be, that has been the allegations, not forging.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Chicastle: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
ERockson:
What an o level results and course of study! and Some people will be asking Buhari to show his certificate at every slight opportunity like zombie. No doubt out political leaders are not bright and that's why they can't fulfill promises because most of them are mediocres tongue

You are getting it right
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by moderatedguy: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
spirul77:
nobody ever said he forged results, the problem is the name spelling, discrepancies in dates and the year he got the certs doesn't correlate with how it ought to be, that has been the allegations, not forging.
Go back to the certificate thread and read
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Robinson41(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
The result displayed is A3 of today
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by DeRay98(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
The Institute of Continuing Education I.C.E, Benin was the school many of us who didn't make WAEC at first attempt went to, which was designed to brush up students for O.Level and A classes and later Jamb lectures.
The sch had the best teachers and study classes that was better than most schools in Bendel state then.
It was like a semi- University or bridge to Higher Education.
So, Obaseki went through a good program to qualify him for university admission.
Although the school had been discontinued since the advent of the current democratic dispensation.
I attended the school to prepare and retake my WAEC in 1988, Jamb lectures in 1989/90 and I redeemed myself by scoring 2As and 5 Cs to have clean one piece result for university admission.

Oshiomhole and Co are only trying to ridicule him because he understands that most average Nigerian are gullible and they 'll believe Obaseki was a dull student.
The man has since distinguished himself in Corporate Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.