Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries (62550 Views)

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / APC Releases Mode Of Primaries For 36 States, FCT [see Breakdown] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by ThatFairGuy: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
hmmmn
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by spirul77: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Na wa o, even buhari have a better WAEC result than a whole technocrat, his WAEC is a reflection of how EDO state is under his watch.

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by GEEBITE: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
He must have had f9.Once it is a failed paper,it wont be on the certificate.
BlackSpanner:
So he never offered mathematics in secondary school.

A country ruled by academic dullards.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Some of these politicians are very dull academically. See WAEC result?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Pat4lovee: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
But from all the certificate what problem does he have to not context in the next election. Oshiomole should let EDO and APC Do their primaries in peace. He ( oshiomole) is a distroyal of democracy or does he still want to contest frog head
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by gbagyiza: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
ERockson:
What an o level results and course of study! and Some people will be asking Buhari to show his certificate at every slight opportunity like zombie. No doubt out political leaders are not bright and that's why they can't fulfill promises because most of them are mediocres tongue

I personally don't have a problem with his WEAC Cert, if the cert is genuine. Exams in those days are very strict n students r not exposed to exam malpractice like what we have today. But the course he studied in the university sound suspicious but who am I to judge cos i don't have evidence to support it.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by johnkay1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
University Ibadan from 1976 to 1979

What kind of calendar is that ?

Though ASUU is the major causative agent of imbalance-academic-calendar of Nigerian Universities.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Dogogo1900: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/08/apc-releases-edo-governor-obaseki%E2%80%99s-waec-result-five-others-ahead-party%E2%80%99s-governorship
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Dogogo1900: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Does he have the original copies of the certificates?
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by coputa(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
ubecharles:
. Where is President Buhari's result
how dare you ask that question.don't you know that hausa/fulani owns nigeria
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Christology(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
kudinkarfe:
Christology:
chai see poor result, plus second class lower
[color=#006600][/color]

Still better than some people Papa that had distinctions and first class but end up poor

this man must trend for twitter today ooo,
no wonder he failed to build schools

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Christology(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Heffalump:

This is exactly what Oshiomhole wants Nigerians to see and comment like this.

Not that Obaseki doesn't have the required credentials, but the architects of this scandal are only interested in exposing the results in the most bizarre way kiss

Oshiomhole is a dirty fighter!

obaseki is simply a dullard, oshimole knows all this but still helped him .
oshimole most be a good man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Caseless: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
coputa:
So,obaseki fail to make the required 5 credit in first attempt.well,examination is not the true test of ones knowledge.
you won't say this if obaseki was from the north.

4 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Yankee101: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
These ones no sabi book

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Lessel: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Well, your hollow constitution doesn't require a pass, just attempt. So the man is eminently qualified.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by VickyRotex(f): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
BABANGBALI:
See result. The man na real olodo just like lalasticlala, vickyrotex, seunmohmoh, funkybabee, funjosh,ajepako, mynd44, fatymore,folake4u and Bola146

Sigh! Are you possessed >>>>> Rhetorical question.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
ERockson:
What an o level results and course of study! and Some people will be asking Buhari to show his certificate at every slight opportunity like zombie. No doubt out political leaders are not bright and that's why they can't fulfill promises because most of them are mediocres tongue

Do you think classical study is an easy course? At least he showed his results. Buhari hasn't shown anything.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by FUSS: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/08/apc-releases-edo-governor-obaseki%E2%80%99s-waec-result-five-others-ahead-party%E2%80%99s-governorship

I no understand these people.
Na which kind course be classics?
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Sonoyom(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
So it is this easy to release SSCE result and they did not release Bubu's result.
Mad people everywhere.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Pavillon: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
Make we flash am with private number grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

Just call am directly,
Give the guy words of encouragement. grin
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Didi2d(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yello1:
Qualified
But i thought dey sed dere i is a prob wth his cert? Didnt see anything unusual oo. Abi na only me

One of the cert says Obasek while others says obaseki.
Man, that's a big problem o
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Donmaximum: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Exerggeration and setiment apart APC is full of dullard,even the so called learneth among them still migrated from PDP to their dullard party.personally,i started hearing forgeries of academics certificate when they took over.kia this party of is full bamboozles....p8 in english SMH i shake my head for my country.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Didi2d(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
jrusky:
Anyway poor result or not he at least has certificate not a forged one so pls can apc rats of Oshio gorrilla show us their own certificate and that of Buhari join.

All I can see here now is not attestion or affidavit but a certificate so all bollocks should shut da f u c k.

I'm not apc and can never be but I hate Oshio with passion.

Lol..

Pls don't let hate cloud your judgment. Check very well, there is a problem with the spelling on his nysc cert.
This is just what happened in bayelsa and I believe APC will do anything to avoid such occurrence.

My people the way I see things here, Obaseki should forget the governorship candidacy in Edo state as a whole, even PDP go japa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Marineetyon(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
adekolaelect:
Classical study !!!!!!!! Why not classical and fantastical political corrupted manipulating studies ? These politicians are the remnant of unemployed in the labour market
but controls the employed. Let him go and apply his classical studies as a village head�����
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Honeydenz(f): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why is Mr Obasek(i) flonting his results online for the masses to see, what does he hope to achieve, get some sympathy?
It seems to me that this man is an amateur in the rhyme of politics. You know very well you didn't come to power thru the masses, what makes you think we the Edo people are capable of putting you in power by voting and mare watching from away. If you were a little smart, you should have waited for 2nd term before pulling out this fight.[color=#000000][/color] Baba is so scared that his losing is almost 100%.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Marineetyon(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maybe he was the one playing Guitar for his village head....and earned a Degree
FUSS:

I no understand these people.
Na which kind course be classics?
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by LifeQuest(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
supportnija:
Studies classies?

Classics is a good course. Only U.I has it up to PhD
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by NairaMaster1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
ERockson:
What an o level results and course of study! and Some people will be asking Buhari to show his certificate at every slight opportunity like zombie. No doubt,our political leaders are not bright and that's why they can't fulfill promises because most of them are mediocres tongue

Kikikikiki

Half a loaf is better than none
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by blowjohn(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
awhybliss:
Werey boy... Which course could you do with this result?

Classics grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Oracle20: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Obaseki is a dullard for sure. He only rode on the Obaseki surname to make money. We know that is powerful surname in Benin. Let's not forget that former nnpc GMD Gaius Obaseki is his brother. He has used his privileges to install another Obaseki as cmd of UBTH. I said in an earlier post that the man was too dull to be governor. I'm so happy today my humble submission is confirmed with this disclosure.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by overseasnbeyond: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
moderatedguy:
Zombies have now changed gear from HE FORGED HIS CERT. TO WHAT KIND OF RESULT IS THIS.Shame on all the Zombies/Yoruba Muslims that have been castigating Obaseki.
Craze dey your head, am not part of your stupidity in that country, I earn more money than your governor minus corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.