Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries (62544 Views)

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / APC Releases Mode Of Primaries For 36 States, FCT [see Breakdown] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Chamberlin1983(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
What i dont get is, was obaseki an art or a science student? Just take a critical look at his result.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Roma10: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
coputa:
So,obaseki fail to make the required 5 credit in first attempt.well,examination is not the true test of ones knowledge.
Is very right to start RIGHT¿
Dont forget that
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by sparko1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sunnyja:
which is the "fake" one now?! From no certificate to check the name. The law recongnises WAEC result as a criteria for holding governorship position and I think Obaseki has it.

If that is the only certificate he presented YEA!

Did you read what happened in bayelsa state?
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Kylekent59: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
KenOne:
Mumu people, i thought Oshiomhole and his gang said Obaseki does not have certificate.

Those things i am seeing there is not Bachelor degree certificate, WAEC certificate, NYSC certificate, and Chartered Institute of stock broker certificate.

Federal high court stops Oshiomhole's APC from conducting primary.

APC governors forum are ready for Oshiomhole in this Edo APC issue, Oshiomhole thinks he can bring down deputy chairman Progressive governors forum in the name of Obaseki and El Rufai, Atiku Bagudu, Baduru, Lalong, Fayemi, Akeredolu, Yahaya Bello, Buni, Sule and others keep quite.

Maybe Oshiomhole forgot the slogan Aluta Continua and injury for one is injury for all.

Oshiomhole must hear word by force.

Hypocrite!!

You were in full support with Tinubu when he was dealing with Ambode of lagos state, now you are vomiting foam
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by erospecial: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
APC is a party of insane and ragtag people.
failures in a academic, politics, economy, social affairs, religious affairs and manifestoes!
Where are Buhari and Oshiomole waec results
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Jesusloveyou: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Etuagievin:
But this result is OK now. . Provided he was admitted with the o level and graduated. What further point has his detractors trying to prove.
this result is OK? Are you OK?
If your child struggle to have 3 credit without mathematics and English, you will congratulate him.
Again,
Which school will admit you without mathematics and English.
The way idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist are blind because of politics.

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Jesusloveyou: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lessel:
Well, your hollow constitution doesn't require a pass, just attempt. So the man is eminently qualified.
yes.
But how can weac issued him certificate without crediting mathematics and English.
Is that possible?
Hence, he forged the certificate

2 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by jrusky(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Didi2d:

Lol..

Pls don't let hate cloud your judgment. Check very well, there is a problem with the spelling on his nysc cert.
This is just what happened in bayelsa and I believe APC will do anything to avoid such occurrence.

My people the way I see things here, Obaseki should forget the governorship candidacy in Edo state as a whole, even PDP go japa.

Pls say something else.....
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Gee64: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Obaseki obviously has won the battle.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Doncento: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
realstars:
Obaseki Strugling To Suvive.
he will surely survive
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by overseasnbeyond: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
moderatedguy:
I guess u are washing dead bodies or even into high profile crime yonder
Well cry cry baby, start washing people alive ans see how much you make every 2 weeks.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Dominny: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Obaseki has no case to answer, his papers are clean going by what has been published here. Oshiomole and his goons are out to frustrate him and nothing more than a momentary distraction, but they will be put to shame at the end. Obaseki should declare total lockdown to stop the spread of Covid-19 in Edo state in the days preceding the primaries, while giving pass to few party deligates to participate in the voting process. Hit like for me if you agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by overseasnbeyond: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
moderatedguy:
Lol I run several businesses monkey .I run a car wash,I own a lounge and several others businesses.Church rat like u
What is total business capital you got?
Right from here i will ask my manager to put you on payroll or give you loan to start a good life. Check my profile one of my cars will change your life. We no be mate boy!!!!
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by RealWorldprints(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
APC must be mad ... So they don't know before making him Gov. Why now are they casting themself out.... We can't wait for 2023 Election... So that we can laugh ...
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by shiwex: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Unbelievable.......Can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by shiwex: 12:08am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Dominny post=90461199]Obaseki has no case to answer, his papers are clean going by what has been published here.

You call this clean.......With credentials like this, i'm sorry you dont deserve to be managing a state. You lot will suffer in Edo.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by BABANGBALI: 1:09am On Jun 09, 2020
VickyRotex:

Sigh! Are you possessed >>>>> Rhetorical question.
tell the moderators to unban my friend's enemyofprogress account. I'm missing her
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by VickyRotex(f): 1:50am On Jun 09, 2020
BABANGBALI:
tell the moderators to unban my friend's enemyofprogress account. I'm missing her myself because I have skonskon

Fixed!
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by gaskiyamagana: 2:04am On Jun 09, 2020
IN THE COMING ODUA REPUBLIC, THE TYPE OF OBASEKI RESULT WILL NOT CARRY AM BEYOND COUNCILOR.,NOT EVEN CHAIRMAN' LET ALONE GOVERNOR.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Ayodoni1(m): 4:00am On Jun 09, 2020
With what am seeing, It likely Obaseki loose primary in Edo state.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by seguno2: 4:42am On Jun 09, 2020
adekolaelect:
shut up I am not a political jobber must we use nonsense to compensate nonsense ?? Can you tell us the cure study of classical study ? Or your sense and organs of body just programmed to be stagnated as a slowpoke political supporter?

If you are not the mor.on you called yourself, you will take time to find out what Classical study is all about.
Now get busy, will you?
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by mywells: 5:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Leadership in Nigeria are next to illiterate,it really bad, written all over their head is stupid,how can you oshiomole govern a state for 8yrs and still the state remains a ghost town,This Edo state they are bragging to be a governor,you can't see light at night ,the roads are bad, everything about this state of Edo is nothing to write home about, Oshiomole is a thief really one shame on him ,every short image people have issues, you want to be like godfather and you don't have the charisma to be one,his eyes like a a old toad that left the river for a dry ground.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by PStacks(m): 5:46am On Jun 09, 2020
With this result, I can boldly say...

the Worst of Us Rules and Leads the Best of Us..

what a sham for a country.

Truly shit-hole.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by moderatedguy: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2020
overseasnbeyond:

What is total business capital you got?
Right from here i will ask my manager to put you on payroll or give you loan to start a good life. Check my profile one of my cars will change your life. We no be mate boy!!!!
Car snatchers I know your type.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by moderatedguy: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2020
overseasnbeyond:

Well cry cry baby, start washing people alive ans see how much you make every 2 weeks.
I knew it...u re into crime over there...let me guess..selling hard drugs,car bulglars and even armed robbery
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by TruthinAction: 7:06am On Jun 09, 2020
With this result, only dullards like him will still want him in power. Don't tell me there is no connection between education and good governance. If you think otherwise, when you start your company, get someone who failed his WAEC to be the manager and see the outcome. I cried in my heart when I had A1 in Chemistry only. I had planned for A1 in all my sciences. And some idiots will tell me he tried.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Bugos4real(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2020
psychalade:

grin
Results were obtained exclusively by merit as at the time He took the exam. Entry qualifications to some tertiary institution as at then was 4 credit with either English or maths tolerated at pass level in not more than two sitting s.Unlike what is obtainable today when students parade fantastic o level results which they can't defend,courtesy of malpractice and miracle centers.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Kingsam2020: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2020
I know osho is behind this
But you people didn’t show us this during us first tenure
Naija is already doomed
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Tranquill: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2020
adekolaelect:
Classical study !!!!!!!! Why not classical and fantastical political corrupted manipulating studies ? These politicians are the remnant of unemployed in the labour market

But that's the same course late Bola Ige studied in UI too.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by adekolaelect(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2020
seguno2:

If you are not the mor.on you called yourself, you will take time to find out what Classical study is all about.
Now get busy, will you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.