Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (72437 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Francoly11: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website,You can start today with a one time registration fee of N500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.dm me on WhatsApp 08151466293
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by cooltola(m): 12:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Stop hating and congratulate. Too many haters dey here, and yes people do have successful wedding which lead to successful marriage. A successful marriage is not fantasy but a reality for many.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Daniwak: 12:57am On Jun 09, 2020
marisdgreat:
why frustration dey kill so many nairaland guys, see as dem dey insults n bodyshame ladies, but na dem dey take first position to dey protest against racism from the whites, this one dem dey do no be sister to racism?
some of dem are just being fooolish cos their relationship has never worked. They com on public forums to type nonsense. Deep down dey wish 4a good relationship

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by bdchange(m): 12:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Guys on the first page are really crazy shitss.. I can't stop laughing reading their comments @SirMichael and co. U guys are the real comedians.. grin grin grin at least I can sleep now with tears of joy
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Fucsheetup(f): 2:31am On Jun 09, 2020
hedonistic:
After marrying her now it will be the poor guy's turn to "roll on the floor" with frustration and misery, courtesy of her nasty attitude.

Useless things like my mom.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Fucsheetup(f): 2:33am On Jun 09, 2020
ifytrik:
After sleeping with hundreds of men and performing countless abortions, she taught no maga will fall but to her greatest surprise dis mugu still fall for her yakata
Na so your mama do am, wetin consign you with another person mama?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Fucsheetup(f): 2:36am On Jun 09, 2020
MedicH:

lol exactly, some of them be looking like bitter kola with their chronic vaginal dryness shouting ,"menascom" here and there won't like this
Chronic vaginal dryness? See how idiotic you sound? You should be fiddling with sand because you sound extremely foolish man. I pity the women in your family.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by lordatkinson07(m): 2:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Thank God it is a good response to the proposal and not a slap response as we usually read.
Meanwhile, with the picture shown, she cannot but accept. Who no like better thing? Abi no be ladies again?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Fucsheetup(f): 2:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Punchline33:

How many guys do you know in Nairaland for you to talk down on the guys here? It takes a fraustrated person to recognize another. Judging by your picture, it is obvious you need help.
Are you blind? Or did you not view the topic with your fellow men crying over the happiness of a woman, wishing her ill luck?

You need help more urgently, stupid children.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Fucsheetup(f): 2:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Gforce2015:
To all Evening newspapers on nairaland over to you.
Those are the ladies that usually argue blindly whenever any relationship issues are being discussed...
Make una no worry, una go marry una self. Die and handover your treasury to your adopted children. Continue!
No lady can force me to conform to her selfish or self-centered ideology

Tueh
Who asked you? Who gives a shit about a nobody? You are probably the last choice of any lady in your life, women who marry illiterates like you end up settling.

Keep your asinine comments to yourself if you lack the cognitive ability to form intelligent sentences.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Tallassnigga: 2:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Onyi22:

What do you expect from them when they r depressed?
They see a pre-wedding pictures , e go pain them
They see ladies get engaged, e dy pepper them
They see single ladies celebrating birthday, e pain them
Money them no get, very useless set of people..
Always channeling their frustrations on ladies..

My question is can any good thing come out from a Nairaland guy?

A lot of good things actually
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Tallassnigga: 2:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Punchline33:

How many guys do you know in Nairaland for you to talk down on the guys here? It takes a fraustrated person to recognize another. Judging by your picture, it is obvious you need help.

Serious help mehn.
Like can u imagine.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by raphy(m): 4:49am On Jun 09, 2020
nigga finally find the right puna to die for.
that guy up there Calling eve first yahoo girl
laugh wan kill me.
and the lady and teni and in same class see the yam tuba elbow.
wetin concern me na the man go chop am . till he tire.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by OVB123: 5:11am On Jun 09, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A lady could not contain her excitement after she received a marriage proposal from her boyfriend and resorted to expressing her joy in a very funny way.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment the man popped the big question and the lady became overwhelmed with excitement as she rolled on the floor and jumped to her fiance’s arms.

The boyfriend was spotted going down on one knee as he popped the question to her and slid the ring to her finger.

The pretty wife-to-be was so excited when she saw the proposal. She jumped off with joy. It is obviously a beautiful experience for the lady.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QFJG_buzsQ

Ladies and marriage, they don't joke with it at all. congrat to her.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Kingrefreshed: 5:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A lady could not contain her excitement after she received a marriage proposal from her boyfriend and resorted to expressing her joy in a very funny way.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment the man popped the big question and the lady became overwhelmed with excitement as she rolled on the floor and jumped to her fiance’s arms.

The boyfriend was spotted going down on one knee as he popped the question to her and slid the ring to her finger.

The pretty wife-to-be was so excited when she saw the proposal. She jumped off with joy. It is obviously a beautiful experience for the lady.

Watch video below

Chai very beautiful! But make we no hear say you stabbed him to death after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Chidonc:
Women and wahala, you date her for sometime and proposed, she satrts crying, shouting, rolling on the floor. Where was she expecting the relationship to lead, NEPA office or police station grin grin grin. As if she's even surprise.
my brother u are funny even me the matter tire me i dey even they fear to propose to my woman because that one fit mistakely commit suicide for her own celebration
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by riczy(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2020
The lady day fulfill d Bible verse way say occupy till I come, or na where two or three are gathered! Any way congrats
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by cray91(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2020
you on point. na big biggest scam
ValCon888:
It hurts me when I see men fall for feminine fraud.

Marriage is the oldest scam in the world invented by Eve, the first yahoo girl that ever lived.

Adam was tired of her titties and wanted an extra pair of tits to play with. He knew he was going to get it because he was the favourite of God's creation.

But Evil Eve got wind of his plans and connived with the Devil to give him an apple, and that's how this scam has persisted to this day.
Spits!
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by cray91(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2020
you on point. na big biggest scam

As per that mumu rolling on the floor cuz of mere proposal. aint wishing her bad but it will only end in one thing. Premium Tears!
ValCon888:
It hurts me when I see men fall for feminine fraud.

Marriage is the oldest scam in the world invented by Eve, the first yahoo girl that ever lived.

Adam was tired of her titties and wanted an extra pair of tits to play with. He knew he was going to get it because he was the favourite of God's creation.

But Evil Eve got wind of his plans and connived with the Devil to give him an apple, and that's how this scam has persisted to this day.
Spits!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by spyglaxx: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Thier happiness is contagious.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by bluefilm: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2020
I understand her expression of joy.

It's not easy to be an evening newspaper.

She just got freed from the terrible bondage of evening newspaper by the kind gentleman who took pity on her!

Her God is a miracle working God.

No more visits to Shiloh... for now, though!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by MedicH: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Chronic vaginal dryness? See how idiotic you sound? You should be fiddling with sand because you sound extremely foolish man. I pity the women in your family.

You are exacttly the bitter thing i was referring to in my comment.

I knew a lost, worthless, no-brainer who is angry with the post will come to my comment to express frustration and exasperation.

Pls i am not the architect of your woes, neither did i design ur misfortunes but hey if u think it's too late then end it, jump off the bridge or throw your self infront of the train.

My point is damn your eternal soul to hell that's the way out for u scum... useless thwart be carrying every matter on an empty and equally worthless head.

this is a lot for this morning but you deserve it
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Peacefullove: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2020
AFULA:
its difficult to get a good husband thiz days... Anyone that come your way u've got to embrace him with an open arm...
How u take know im Na good husband? Abi some wey dey rape and beat their wife sef no propose?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by kolade560: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2020
hizikin:
grin
Oh I'm blushing.
She must be very happy.

Boo of life.

na dem
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by osama2ng: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2020
This is a rescue mission...

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Who asked you? Who gives a shit about a nobody? You are probably the last choice of any lady in your life, women who marry illiterates like you end up settling.

Keep your asinine comments to yourself if you lack the cognitive ability to form intelligent sentences.

Insanity in the display.....Are you in pain because of my comments? Are you in pain because my comments burst your babbles of deceit and cheat against guys who you are taking advantage of? Are you in pain because I just told you the bitter truth?

an old evening newspaper, a leech and never-do-well ladies like you will ever pick offences from ordinary comments on a thread because all your hopes and trust has been placed on guys who will rescue and deliver your lineage from abject poverty, penury, and long-age ridicule. And my comment is an eye-opener to them. So, why would you not be offended?

Your prompt response didn't surprise be at all. Probably your mumu bf is also on nairaland and you don't want him to gleans from my words of wisdom and be free from your shackles and manacles of your lineage responsibilities

A typical Naija lady with the ancient mentality and reclined intellectual faculty we not allow this enlightenment campaign to continue because it negates their leeching mentality towards men.
It is only those who haven't left the shores of the country that sees Naija ladies has the potential wife. You are not a potential wife, you are a package of disaster waiting earnestly to happen.

....wasted generation who have nothing significant to give to humanity except their butt and boobs. perverted generation who has nothing important to add to the existence of living except grabbing phone keypad and be typing gibberish. wasted generation who has nothing to offer the world expect makeup and artificial looks.

Except for some few virtuous women among you, a large number of Naija ladies are unsafe and unfit to be joined with.

You will agree with me; a lot of Naija ladies don't have what it take and sustain a relationship outside the country and that's the reason they run back home to convince and marry the mumu bf on the bases their archaic cultural tenets and beliefs.

Oloriburuku omo iran-ki-iran

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Watch video below

this one na Ruth Aboko ku.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2020
Gosh...they never quit disgracing us... sad

Shameful
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2020
Gosh...they never quit disgracing us... sad
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by ykfavour(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2020
This is beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda / Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.