Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad (13087 Views)

How I make my millions and How To Handle Business Start Up/ Business Management / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) / Why Do People Start Up Business After Their Retirement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad by Scooby1(m): 2:09am On May 30, 2011
interesting
Re: Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad by raffite: 10:59am On May 07, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based football players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

Phone: +234-8035070731

Re: Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad by rathore321: 11:27am On May 07, 2012
Starting a business is very difficult task for any normal person because in the new business there is so much risk .If you want to starting any business then you should prepare a proper strategy for the business.

Click Here
Re: Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad by ultrazone(m): 3:09am On Feb 13, 2015
mmm
Re: Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad by goodspeed963(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hello everyone, nowadays it’s very difficult to work, all companies just want us to work, but they don’t want to pay well! so you have to come up with some kind of work for yourself! I have already started my own business and I am occupying with home businesses. I want to help you too. I found a wonderful site with interesting home business ideas with low startup costs, maybe you will like some of these ideas.
Re: Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad by Joyglo: 4:11pm On Mar 22
Hello, do you mean people own NGO abroad or in Nigeria yea?

Wallie:
The question for the OP will be, what are good at? Or phrased differently, what are you passionate about? The answer you give will determine the best type of business for you.

I know people that made a lot of money from exporting laptops and cars into Nigeria but it seems the market is really saturated. I also know people with subway franchises, airport shuttle, cleaning companies, mechanic shops, convenience store, coffee shops, dollar stores, shipping companies, NGOs, etc.

Then there are people like me who are into technical stuff. I own a few companies but owning a company is the easy part, making profit is substantially more difficult. People like to talk about the companies they own but how many of them are actually turning a profit?

@2Buff
What is the name to your app? I’m also into iPhone apps but have yet to finish the damn thing! All that Objectice C is getting to me; maybe I should just switch to Android but then, I also don’t know Java! Whatever happened to just providing APIs in C/C++?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan / Portugal, Others Buy Nigerian Crude Oil First Time / Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.