Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious (861 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / . / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by haykay2005: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by reddish(f): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2011
Does the girl rily love you? Coz i dont c y she shd behave lyk dt afterall at 26 she is ripe 4 marriage.sit her down n talk to her,ask her if dr is some else she is givin all the care.if is true,dn luk for anoda girl n dont waste ur tym on her.but if she is faithful,pretend as if u ave got anoda girl,maybe she ll change.u deserve to be loved in return.
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by haykay2005: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2011
thank u so much,have tried to sit her down time without number,she keep saying she is till watchin me dat men are not reliable.watchin a man for two years?am seriously confused beacuse everybody in her familyy is aware of dis relationship.she has introduced my to virtually all her friends.if i ask her too much question she wud dodge dem all.if truly u want a man,i tink is wrong to abandon him.abi?
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2011
@ Topic

Errrm, maybe you should go ahead and marry her family . . . I'm sure she won't mind! cool cool cool
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by haykay2005: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2011
no wahala.tnx
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by blank(f): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2011
Why shld she come n act d role of a wife wen u guys r not married. Pls respect urself. Sometimes guys can be so childish. Have u paid dowry on her head? Why r u expecting osho free? She should come n wash ur clothes, cook ur food and warm ur bed dat is wen u will know dat she is carrying out her duties as a lady.    
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by MMM2(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2011
Ujujoan:

@ Topic

Errrm, maybe you should go ahead and marry her family . . . I'm sure she won't mind! cool cool cool
Ujujoan:

@ Topic

END OF DISCUSSION.
Leave de girl and marry her family.
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by haykay2005: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2011
@blank.how often do u see the person u love?wot has given ur man attention gt to do with the payment of dowry.u are out of point
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by ladyju(f): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2011
I think d girl is just being too careful, she don,t want to visit every weekend and let it noyt be like she practically live in ur house, in case u dump her in future.
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by haykay2005: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2011
think u are right.am tinking along the same line.tnx
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by victoks(f): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2011
blank:

Why shld she come n act d role of a wife wen u guys r not married. Pls respect urself. Sometimes guys can be so childish. Have u paid dowry on her head? Why r u expecting osho free? She should come n wash your clothes, cook your food and warm your bed dat is wen u will know dat she is carrying out her duties as a lady.    

ABI oooooooo, smiley tongue
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2011
you have really said what she does wrong ? and besides it is up to her to come and clean your crib how did you manage before you dated her and besides i think it is hard to clean for people who share a crib

26 is not really ready for marriage mentally
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by Pame(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2011
haykay2005:

thank u so much,have tried to sit her down time without number,she keep saying she is till watchin me dat men are not reliable.watchin a man for two years?am seriously confused beacuse everybody in her familyy is aware of dis relationship.she has introduced my to virtually all her friends.if i ask her too much question she wud dodge dem all.if truly u want a man,i tink is wrong to abandon him.abi?

ONCE BEATEN, TWICE SHY as my pple will say. U don't know the experience she had in her past relatioship, maybe she's being careful not to jump the gun again!. Put ursef in her shoes for once and see if it pinches or not. Give her time and prove ursef worthy of her LOVE in ur conducts as well! SHE DOES LOVE YOU!
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by blank(f): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2011
How am I out of point? U said she doesn't come and play "her role". U av defined her role as cleaning, cooking and by extension, sharing ur bed when u told us what ur flatmate's girlfriend does. Pls tell me, is dat not d role of a wife? If u want dat den u marry her. Now, if ur talking about not seeing her, dat is a different ball game. Must she spend d weekend? Can't u go n see her in her place, go out 2 neutral places, etc.
I am surprised her mum is condoning your insistence on her coming 2 ur flat 2 "play her role". I don't think its right.
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by deniyor: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2011
Your expectations are too high. You contribute to her finances and you think you own her. Stop the financial aspect too. I do not think you love each other. You are looking for a lady to take care of you like a wife, and she needs your money. I can see why you feel shortchanged.
As much as she is not meeting your expectations, my experience has been thus far: It is nice when a lady does all this things for you but let her do it willingly out of the goodness of her heart and not cos she has to.
Go find someone else you can truly fall in love with. This lady will not do for you.
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by deniyor: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2011
BTW, try to face your relationship with a girl squarely first b4 you become totally entwined with her family. I understand your kissing her family's arse a lil, but getting to the point where her mum settles your fight, tsk tsk that's sad. Even when married, you should be able to settle your fight btw you two.
If I was a girl, and the girl in particular, I think I will feel my family is forcing me to stay in the relationship.
Otherwise, are you saying you are not matured enough to settle a quarrell with your girl by yourself?
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by haykay2005: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2011
@ blank.well.people see tins from their point of view,that s the way u see it.compare other peoples comment wt urs.why wud you deny ur partner the needed attention if truly u want a relationship.we are discussinng matured relatinship here.how wud u make a relatinship work if u kp avoiding ur partner.must u marry before u play ur role?but if we identify our responsibiliies as a man before marriage,women wud appreciate it abi?
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by Africanqueen2(f): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
blank:

Why shld she come n act d role of a wife wen u guys r not married. Pls respect urself. Sometimes guys can be so childish. Have u paid dowry on her head? Why r u expecting osho free? She should come n wash your clothes, cook your food and warm your bed dat is wen u will know dat she is carrying out her duties as a lady.    
You took the word right from my mouth.
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by redsun(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2011
I don't think u are her fantasy,look for a bitch that is compatible with u.These things cam't be forced,it flows
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by deniyor: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2011
haykay2005:

@ blank.well.people see tins from their point of view,that s the way u see it.compare other peoples comment wt urs.why wud you deny your partner the needed attention if truly u want a relationship.we are discussinng matured relatinship here.how wud u make a relatinship work if u kp avoiding your partner.must u marry before u play your role?but if we identify our responsibiliies as a man before marriage,women wud appreciate it abi?

ermmmm, do I need to spell it out? She is avoiding you, now shooo and move on.
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by mcnikes(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
Thanks for the narrative essay, man.
I'll just pass and pretend i didn't read this cos you sound like you and your flat mate are having "my-babe exhibition" contest.
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by haykay2005: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2011
thank u everybody,have picked my point
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by blank(f): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2011
Of course u av picked ur points. U already had ur mind made up b4 u posted d topic. All d best.
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by LoveKing(m): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2011
haykay2005:

thank u everybody,have picked my point

whats your summary then.
Re: Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2011
that he will search else where for luv

(1) (Reply)

How One Master The Act Of Loving / How To End A Relationship Wisely? / A Cool & Nice Advices Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.