Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,711 members, 7,813,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon (1663 Views)

I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by ITbomb(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2011
I was preparing for service when this call came.
Hello, this is Tracey, do you remember me bla
I have your babies
I was like 'what do you mean'
Then I remember the Nairaland deal

It started just like a fairy tale
Just woke up one morning to check nairaland, yahoo and facebook updates
I chance to see this young lady - my god was she young? - being harassed all over about her age
all because she was voicing out a heart felt plea.
I look up her posts could see through how she really felt
to cut the long story short
follow up this link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=516241.msg6802966#msg6802966

then what follows; we exchange contacts
I ask her to come down to PH (she was in Abuja), after two weeks of profiling me out, she was assured and made the trip
From other's comments on NL I thought she was really old but I met elegance-in-maturity. She was an astounding, tall beauty
I make her feel at home , took her to eatery then to Silverbird cinema, then late in the evening we were in my apartment

and she was telling me her story and why she post the topic on NL
We discussed everything and anything about NL from Seun (it like he has another user name which he uses to post anything

without staining his reputation) to Jaybee (I cant stand his arrogance), MOBO (with his black hassh) and 'flambouyant'

190 (gutless) SAgoddess, ms potato many many others
THEN
We went into the main agenda of the evening MEN SHE WAS HOT!!!
--TO BE CONTINUE IN THE EXUALITY SECTION--
She spent two more nites (or was it days - i prefer the nite version of the visit)
Then with the deal firmly in place
-What was the deal-
'PLANT IN ME A SEED'
She was off.
Weeks I have forgotten about her when the call came on Sunday morning
-The scan result says its a girl no TWO GIRLS Twin-
She say she has registered for ante-natal about bluntly refuse to tell me where she is (I'll find out)

For the rest of my life I know that somewhere I have two lovely daughters. I hope they will look for me someday

This goes out to my unborn Daughters - I LOVE YOU -
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by Dyt(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2011
Looks arnd
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by Odunnu: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
Congrats
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by aminalib(f): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2011
why didnt u just make a phone call
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by annita19(f): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2011
Fairy tales, Have you need HIV test and for other STDS.
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by MOBO444(f): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
Congratulations, if she aint ur wife, do DNA.
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by aminalib(f): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2011
and u do hiv and std
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by 190: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2011
POSTER FOLLOW THE DOOR YOU FROM COME,
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by Woke4all(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2011
See thread grin You go fear!

Anyway Congrats hope you'll name one Seun and the Other Nairaland? ,
wink
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by Coolabbie: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2011
Lol. Congratulobia
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by ragdollz: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hmm I guess with misguided old farts like mobo419 running rampant on this forum, this is just another mental topic to add to the poo pile!
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by tpia6: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2011
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by MLSwiss: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2011
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by deniyor: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^^ hehehehe still unborn. Probably all lies but I like his imagination grin
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by MrsChima(f): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs. Chima and Mr. Chima will be naming the baby Chimette.
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by Mygoldie(f): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2011
Lol,what is the meaning of Chimette^^
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by deniyor: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2011
ITBomb is an official kiss and tell!
IF true, it is sad. If it is false, still sad, cos he makes up stories of doing things he hasn't smelt sad
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by MrsChima(f): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mygoldie,

We just like how it sound! tongue
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by MrCork17: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima, can u have 3 kids for me? undecided
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by aminalib(f): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs.Chima, can u have 3 kids for me? undecided

how will she father ur kids if u want me to kick in in ur balls
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by McCoy91(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2011
deniyor:

^^^^ hehehehe still unborn. Probably all lies but I like his imagination grin
hehe, co-sign, 100%
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by viruz007(m): 12:53am On Jan 25, 2011
*walks into d scene*

can't stop laughin. If true, i lyk d suggestNs 4 namez. Chimette, seun, nairaland. ROTFLMAOS, Chei,

@ mygoldie: wsup wiv u? Lng tym. Hw's kay-money?
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by 190: 1:09am On Jan 25, 2011
Hehehehehehe,

I Just read the post again and SHE no He called me flamingo 190

hehehehehe, aint i too much angry angry angry im happy see my mood angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by Dsense(m): 1:16am On Jan 25, 2011
OP.
Kongratz
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by Phate07(m): 2:12am On Jan 25, 2011

You will soon be a proud father. So? Big deal! undecided
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by ITbomb(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
deniyor:

ITBomb is an official kiss and tell!
IF true, it is sad. If it is false, still sad, cos he makes up stories of doing things he hasn't smelt sad
IF NOT FOR PRIVACY PROTECTION WHICH WE AGREE, I WOULD HAVE POSTED THE PICTURES HERE
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by tpia6: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2011
/
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by ismaeel86(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2011
@ OP, Congrats, am really happy for you, very soon me and aminalib will soon hold a NL conference to announce d arrival of our new baby, right now she is very heavy thats why am announcing it on her behalf.
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by toohot4you(f): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
Congrats!
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by ITbomb(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
She called me again saying she was mad at NL vowing never to post anything here again
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by 190: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^Then let her be,

as long as she gives us that nairaland baby, we're happy grin grin
Re: I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon by Tosinville(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
Diz thread and it stories sounds so phoney to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes / Would You Have Your Best Friend Date Your Brother Or Sister / Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.